never thought MUST READ-edited

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

when the shyam's truth comes out none of us would hav thought that

ANJALI WILL BE THIS MUCH BRAINLESS AND DUMB AND BLIND AND DEAF
do not want to beileve wat her loving mami told her abt shyam and khushi conversation
do not want to see tat she saw shyam and khushi toghether in her room and arnav's room when khushi was trying to trap shyam
do not want to ask shyam whether wat the ppl r telling is rite or wrong
AND DINT TRUST HER OWN BROTHER WHO IS TRYING TO SAVE HER

ARNAV WOULD BE SO HELPLESS TAT ALL THE FAMILY MEMBERS R READY TO BRING CREEP BACK INCLUDING HIS WIFE KHUSHI AND HIS ASR IMAGE IS HELPLESS IN THIS MATTER

KHUSHI WHO SAW THE REAL COLOUR OF CREEP AND WHO WANTS NOW TAT CREEP TO ENTER RM AFTER SHE SEEING HIM TRYING TO KILL HER AND HER HUSBAND

OMG OMG WAT IS HAPPENING TO MY FAV SHOW ๐Ÿ˜ญ

WHAT HAPPEND TO THE LIGHT COMEDY TRACK OF NK,MAMIJI WHICH WAS LIKED BY THE AUDIENCES ????????
SHLD ONLY ARNAV AND KHUSHI SHLD HANDLE EVERYTHING AND AKASH AND PAYAL R NOT EVEN GETTING SCREEN SPACE OF COUPLE OF MINS FOR AN EPI...

Edited by sparkle2985 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle2985 thumbnail
106 views and no comments๐Ÿ˜”
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agreed with you...even i thought what happenned to my fav.show...

but i have no ohter option to c anyohter show...bcoz though i tried seeing other shows to forget our show...none of the show have the lead chemistry like ours...

for me the only way is to c ipk or just do nothing...i serously thinking how to divert myself from ipk...i dont want to bcome addicted though i am already addicgted...
catiee thumbnail
Anjali's role is losing its charm! 
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one word...HAVE PATIENCE ...EVERYTHING WILL FALL IN PLACE..
ARSHI R COMING BACK TO WOOO US ..
BUT ANJALI AND SHYAM ROLE IS THE STARTING CATALYST FOR OUR ARSHI...
JUST WAIT AND WATCH DEARS,,,,
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The show is really loosing its charm and the essence of each characters...Anjali is dumb female..what happened to Khushi??? Even Khushi is talking about Shyam's return to RM.. I am really pissed of with the current track ๐Ÿ˜ก

For the last 5-6 episodes...the characters are in the same costume...really an eye-sour!

The CVs are really lucky that Barun and Sanaya are the leads and they can very well carry any stupid attire and still manages to look good!!

I am only watching this show for SARUN!!!!! I want them to have more screen space...

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For me da show has lost its charm & since I m a loyal viewer, I watch it only for Barun Sobti. I feel da show shud end. What pains me is 2 c how a gud show cud b ruined when it had so much potential.
saddafmahmood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its all because of the disgusting thoughts and  writing of the writers and  cv's ...hell every thing in this show has changed to the worst ...now a days all we have to do is tolerate n tolerate and wait for some this thing nice to happen ๐Ÿ˜• 
sparkle2985 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saddafmahmood

its all because of the disgusting thoughts and  writing of the writers and  cv's ...hell every thing in this show has changed to the worst ...now a days all we have to do is tolerate n tolerate and wait for some this thing nice to happen ๐Ÿ˜• 

this shows ur frustration dear... and many forum members r thinking we r spreading
negativvity which is not rite and they shld know we all r ipkkndians and we lov our show a lot
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WELL HOPE IN R SHOW EVERYTHING BECOMES FINE SOON๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE TOO LATE TO IMPROVE EVERY IRRITATING MATTERS GOING THESE DAYS IN R SHOW ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Edited by sarunrocking - 11 years ago