Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A small review from my side (haven't done this in ages so apologies for any grammar/spelling/punctuation sins...and if I start giving gyaans) πŸ€£:

To start this off, I have to say...WOO REEMA!!!! πŸ˜ƒ 🀣 Your idea on the big screen, dude!!! We definitely need to throw a party in your name...something to be super proud of!!! I remember reading your post on I-F about it during/right after the Inder Chachu fiasco after Virika's HM (apologies if I'm getting the time period wrong πŸ˜›)...struck a chord instantly! It made so much sense especially because of the Vadhera lawyers...it was so well-thought out! Aap ne sach mein iss AT ka naam roshan kardiya...bahut bahut shukriya πŸ˜› This is the first time that I've been so ecstatic about Cinevistaas adhering to fan suggestions because I don't think the writers themselves could have thought of such an endearing way to keep the cancer track moving. It seems like they've been confused themselves regarding the progress of the track considering some absurd episodes in the last few weeks (Rajat drama, medical bloopers, lack of consistency and flow)...can reassuringly say that the build-up to the legal angle brought them back on track! πŸ˜ƒ Your big brain is the real star of the show 🀣   

A side note...there's still a long way to go before we can say that Desi production houses have the sensitivities to give proper respect to medicine and law, but I did appreciate how everything correlated. I'll remain mum about the strange medical aspect of the show, because that can be discussed till the cows come marching home; I do have to pat the writers on their backs for the beautiful emotional quotient that they've shown, or rather...pushed us to feel. EHM is truly the only show that manages to touch my heartstrings THIS frequently and that I've unconsciously formed an emotional attachment with. Despite all its bloopers, I don't think anyone can deny that this show actually has a "heart" and focuses on human emotions rather than OTT drama. Perhaps that's the reason why the TRPs aren't soaring high, but I genuinely respect that the writers had painted their vision months and months prior to the show and have stuck with their vision for this long. This show has not one, but two very popular romantic couples with huge fanbases which I understand can get overwhelming...but they've stuck to the development of Jeevika and Manvi's relationship, for which they've definitely earned a shout out from my side. There have been many sister shows on TV but like you guys said...there was and never will be another "JeeMan" again. I don't think any sibling-oriented show will satisfy me after EHM is over (and I also don't think any production house should attempt to recreate the JM magic for their own sanity & also because I highly doubt that any sister duo will even have half of KryNia's chemistry) so I'm sure that JeeMan will be the last sister duo that I'll be emotionally attached to. I have to give it to Cinevistaas for creating a show which created history and has become the epitome of sisterhood <3 Like I said before, not taking anything away from upcoming sibling shows, but people will definitely have to think twice now before claiming their shows to be about sister love πŸ˜› Excuse my rambling btw =))

Coming to the episode (finally 🀣)...I felt it was a good attempt! This maha episode was very significant and very meaningful (although I do think that it would have been better if the court case was shifted to Monday's episode since SP promoted it so much...maha episode TRPs tend to be much lower πŸ˜”). Many things I loved in the episode! Fantastic start...loved the execution and direction of the first scene. The shot of their eyes was INTENSE...you could definitely sense the heated battle atmosphere 😳 Their expressions were great (M's cold look and J's shock); Manvi actually looked sick (for once) in this scene which made it even more heartbreaking. The Virika scene was another winner. Viren has to be the absolute BEST husband in history β€οΈ LOVED how V motivated J to fight the case followed by J's inner-strength evoking. LOVED LOVED LOVED the JM scene with the flashbacks...and JM's voiceovers <3 Vanshika's dialogues made me smile...so true =)) Their meeting in front of court...the looks they gave each other...J's maternal care arising when she realizes that Manvi doesn't have the drips...that got to me πŸ˜” The amount of pain and agony in their eyes said it all; I could definitely sense some longing for each other in those few seconds because this is the first time that they're taking such big steps without each other's supports *sigh* The court scene...I have  idea about the Indian legal system so I don't know enough to comment in detail about the procedures, but I'm hoping someone can point out any bloopers (Manvi shouting from her seat?) =)) I really enjoyed Viren's arguments...Karan is SUPERB! Viren's law degree needs to be utilized more in the show; I love seeing him in action :D Inder Chachu's arguments...wish there was more justification. The "na mumkin toh nahin hai" part especially...Dr. Mehra especially said that there was a 1-2% chance for a donor outside the family and on top of that, Manvi's condition is supposedly critical 😳 Jeevika's stance at the witness box was the HIGHLIGHT of the episode for me...the flashbacks were so BEAUTIFULLY placed and her little speech was BRILLIANT ❀️ It was SO exquisitely presented...the revelation of M's love and protectiveness for her, how her every happiness stems from M, how she won't be able to live without M, how she's fighting for HER OWN right to live via M...this is what we all wanted to hear <3 Manvi's "pattar roop" couldn't control herself either...because she knew that her Di was speaking the truth...she herself couldn't deny it...*sigh* M trying to get up and talk...and then her rejecting "Mrs. Vadhera's bone marrow"...my heart sunk πŸ˜” With all her might, she raised her voice and accepted her death for Chutki's life (loved J's expressions during all of this)...contrasting to J's determination to do what she has to do, despite the legal barriers. The performances that stood out for me were Krystle's, Nia's and Karan's...wow, wow and wow!!! I don't say this for many actors...but I actually had a lot of fun watching them on-screen :D Anupam Bhattacharya's performance was good too...very glad that he got scope after a long time! Looking forward to Monday and J's step :D
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I've got to be honest guys, I don't have patience for court scenes, so fingers cross!!
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _innocent_

DAMN IT 🀣 Why do you always manage to find loopholes in everything ji?! 🀣 You should have been a lawyer and taken Inder Chachu's place 🀣

THANK GOODNESS πŸ˜ƒ Your addiction is our benefit 😎 HEY 🀣 I try and come for every AT...but you girls are too fast for this ol' chap 🀣

Shall be back soon if anyone is still here...time to stop postponing my shower =)) Enjoy the episode for those yet to watch...a very good night to those heading to bed...and a warm hello to everyone yet to come :D
Edited by *Eva* - 11 years ago

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hii guys

i also wanted thm to mention tht there cud be chances tht J cant conceive again...i wanted to see Jeevi n Viren's reactions to that
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eva a long post, that was well overdue. I completely agreed with what you said
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Evuuu... U know na I loveee your writing :D that was superrr long and i totally loved it...  people shud read this who said todays epi was a Big Crap... - they are just jealous, nothing elseπŸ˜†
but who cares abt them... - fact is fact and fact is - Mannu didi ki ragon mein daudta hua khoon hai🀣 :D:D
LOVE you My entertainment channel... I was missing Beeji's post.-my sleeping pill...but ur review was not less than that..mera kaam chal jayega☺️ mwaah...bye
Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Eva that was a Fantastic analysis .πŸ‘β­οΈ... I toh loved it yaar...

there are many things i want to tell...but busy cooking so a few points for now...

agreed no show ever would come up with the siblings close to JeeMan and EHM and it will be a futile attempt on the makers if they try to make one with EHM as their base..

and the TRPs of ME are not counted in the weekly TRPs ..they are given separately ..let's see how this episode fared with the numbers

and would love to read more reviews from you Eva😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Hii guys

i also wanted thm to mention tht there cud be chances tht J cant conceive again...i wanted to see Jeevi n Viren's reactions to that

Rabz...

i don't think someone will not be able to conceive when the abortion is done with first 12 weeks,,,,

yeah if it was a miscarriage and damage to the uterus and other related organs that would raise the RED flag

but abortion @10 weeks is a medical procedure done by the  doctor .. I donno where from the article writers get these ideas about "not able to conceiving"

but the article grabs quite a few eyeballs...

on the side note - with some ridiculous cinematic liberties they take.. they might bring it up J not able to conceive... then we can have mannu maasi as a surrogate mother for ViriKa's baby πŸ˜‰
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Eva*

DAMN IT 🀣 Why do you always manage to find loopholes in everything ji?! 🀣 You should have been a lawyer and taken Inder Chachu's place 🀣

THANK GOODNESS πŸ˜ƒ Your addiction is our benefit 😎 HEY 🀣 I try and come for every AT...but you girls are too fast for this ol' chap 🀣

Shall be back soon if anyone is still here...time to stop postponing my shower =)) Enjoy the episode for those yet to watch...a very good night to those heading to bed...and a warm hello to everyone yet to come :D

Great Review <3😳

You have been postponing your shower time? No wonder i could smell that nonsentic smellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waise, i am a lawyer😳 well lawyer in the makingπŸ˜† and i would have done a much better job than Inder. thats for sure! His arguments were so silly, it was doing my heading LOL

its like 1 am, and i cnt be asked to sleepπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I say wednesday ishhh cancer ki tata bye bye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Munniii shopping wopping finished tinished?
hahaha i went for my driving lesson today, and my instructor asked me to follow the signs to goo home and i ended up in tesco's car park 🀣🀣