Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Subha - Thanks 🤗 Glad you liked it 😆 Why don't you try your hand at writing a story?

Mujhe sach much nahi pata whether megha should accept mohan or not. If i was in her place, i wouldn't. But serial me aisa nahi dikhathe😆. So i don't know how i can built a story. 

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Next kon story likh raha hai ?
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumi ka Wednesday ke MMT par hai last pages mein ðŸ˜ƒ
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok live report from junna moholla indore rondhi exposed and slapped and thrown out by megha after she blurted out the truth of first husband after drinking mohan sarson ka tel
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Neelu when she entered Vyas house on all fours I knew Sanjay is the victim ðŸ¤£ Edited by sumiswap - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Yaar maine apna story kal ke MMT mein post kiya tha...let me post it here..yeh sirf kal ka episode ka story hai ðŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Mujhe sach much nahi pata whether megha should accept mohan or not. If i was in her place, i wouldn't. But serial me aisa nahi dikhathe😆. So i don't know how i can built a story. 

Subha - Even I wouldn't forgive my husband if he did something like this. In fact in real life very few women would. But serial mein toh Megha forgive karegi hi. That's a given.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Jalak promo Bharati dancing with minkey man. The dance ends up with bharati giving birth to minkey man's baccha. 😆 Am happie phor mai minkey man.
sumiswap thumbnail
My Chindi track:

Raddi lands at 12 in the midnight..Guru is all shocked to see her. He tells her that Bhaiya is not there, she does not pay attention as now that is her house. She asks Guru to get her a glass of water as she is tired and Guru goes inside fills a glass with water, adds neend ki goli in it and gives it to her. Raddi drinks it and goes to sleep. Guru goes to the main road and hails an auto. Gets the auto home, makes Raddi sit in it and he also sits in the auto. He asks the auto wala to take them to the nearest samshan ghat. The auto wala is surprised but then does no care, and takes them to the samshan ghat. Guru finds a Peepal ka tree there which has a bench below it. He makes Raddi sit on the bench. Returns home in the same auto. 

Guru ko lagta hai ke saare bhoot-bhootni Raddi ko noch noch ke kha lenge and problem solved...lekin next day Raddi is hazir at the Bhatnagar house all seething in anger. Poor Guru did not know that Bhooton ke bhoot Raddi se pala padha tha ðŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumiswap

Neelu when she entered Vyas on all fours I knew Sanjay is the victim ðŸ¤£

Mujhe pata tha ki tu guess kar legi. After Raddi and Indu I hate Sanjay the most. I hate useless characters. A few months back Sachin said that soon his role will gain prominence. I thought I'll do the needful😆

Waise I read your story!!! Howlarious!!! Bechara Guru is so naive😆