Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: slmu

GM my lovely Reduxians πŸ€— missed you all so much...

Sathya, nice title...will Anjali do an Emilia???

Everyone of page 1 πŸ‘

Appu, thanks for the welcome...was remembering Anji manipulating Khushi after the episode last night and there it was in your post..

So will we get long faces at the wedding...we are still getting a wedding right???

ShantiiiπŸ€—

How are you?Great to see you oye!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nina, Ria, Shwetha...hi..

Had a great vacation...but its fast becoming a distant memory πŸ˜†
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slmu

GM my lovely Reduxians πŸ€— missed you all so much...

Sathya, nice title...will Anjali do an Emilia???

Everyone of page 1 πŸ‘

Appu, thanks for the welcome...was remembering Anji manipulating Khushi after the episode last night and there it was in your post..

So will we get long faces at the wedding...we are still getting a wedding right???

OMG my dove is back!!!!!!! πŸ€—

Shanthi...a lovely breeze is passing though Redux.

How are you hun? Are you back?

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Sweths...πŸ€—

When they showed Arnav & khushi...they were equally showing Anjali & shyam

Khushi knows how evil Shyam is re...but just for Anji's sake and sometimes death of loved ones can bring a change...Considering both she spoke to Arnav...just showing her selfless character...She didn't push it to Arnav...and she left it immediately...

But Shyam on the other hand...manipulated Anjali...even though he knows how delicate she is...

I think just to project this comparison they must have brought this scene...

I was bit worried yesterday when khushi spoke to Arnav about Shyam...

But now the request for Shyam comes from Anjali...So if Shyam enters..it will solely be Anjali & dadi's responsibility...πŸ˜ƒ

Sharmi I got all that re, the way that scene was shot sucked to be honest and hence I am miffed.

They will keep messing Khushi's scenes like this, that is the problem.
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

It's Ganapati as requested by Sumana , I still prefer the couple DP though !!

Its not a couple DP, its the couple getting cut by a big Scissor DP.😑
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

It's Ganapati as requested by Sumana , I still prefer the couple DP though !!

haare...Ganapathi gave his darshan for a few hrs and disappeared immediately...followed by MB...then now when i logged on...Eclipse😳...still eclipse...πŸ€”

Originally posted by: Nina90

Hm... we'll have to wait and see... hope its something that will destroy Shyam's arrognace and over confidence...😑

Pineapple Slice

Pineapple Juice

Beat him up with Pineapple

Tie him up in one of the RM Pole and hit him with Pineapple

Take your pickπŸ˜ƒ
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

"Tauba tera jalwa , tauba tera pyaar, Tera Emotional Attyachar"

I feel for Arnav, I really do.

Episode starts with HP removing the Baby cot from Anji's room. All the hopes that we have pinned on the WILL stuck underneath the cot went Tie Tie Phish with it.πŸ˜• Looks like we are always gullible enough to pin our hopes on some small detail which Cvs don't even remember later on. Or is it time for HP to redeem himself for letting those dodgy looking people install cameras all over RM? He might find that paper stuck underneath while putting it in the storeroom and brings it back to Arnav?πŸ€” Too much? I know...I never learn.πŸ˜”

Dadi confronting Arnav...again.😳 You know I will be so happy the day this lady will see her mistakes and eat a humble pie. On second thought from the looks of it, this lady doesn't really need to eat any pie. Finally Arnav puts 2 and 2 together and realised why Dadi decided to annoy them after 14 glorious years of bliss (for RM vasis I mean).

Dadi seeing Shyam ke Ankhon mein pyaar???? Excuse me while I am rolling on the floor laughing my head off.🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ All our suspicions have been proven correct. What did Shyam actually do when he visited her in the Ashram? πŸ€” I'm asking because I am very curious why this lady who is always stern and no nonsense about everyone, turns into mush regarding Shyam?

Moving on, I really liked the fact that the whole family especially Nani straight away said Shyamu was the guilty party.πŸ‘πŸΌ They have no doubt in their mind and that is helpful. Loved Arnav's dialogues in this segment. We got some new ones rather than "Aas paas bhatakna" one. But Dadi is still stuck on "Jis insaan ke bareme aap baat kar rahehe wo Anjali ki Pati Hai".  And did the CVs actually read my wish list about Arnav finally being a bit more pro active?πŸ˜ƒ Maby I should write more of those. But really CVs, you cannot just show Arnav reacting to Shyam's plans. He is a self made man and one of the main qualities to achieve all these in foresightedness. Only times he has used this quality is to keep Khushi with him. About time we see it used for Shyamu. Looks like out of that whole RM gang only Arnav has understood the true face of Shyam and he will not be duped this time. Yup, he is still my hero.⭐️ I loved when Arnav told Dadi that she was better off at the Ashram. Did you see the whole family's reaction then? Says a lot how much they all love you Dadi.😳 On a side note, Barun Sobti was too good in the confrontation. πŸ‘

Now I don't know which tunnel Creepwa crawls through and just pop up unnoticed all the time. But Shyamu, why give that clichd evil smile for the camera?🀒 Do you think we have suddenly forgotten that you are the villain and you have to remind us with pointed looks and creepy smiles? Anji darling I do sympathise with you, in fact we all do. But honey why do you always use your Sayani brain for emotional blackmail of your brother rather than seeing hubby dearest in his true colours. I just have to keep on hoping. 😡

Now lets come to Khushi. Did anyone else go Satyanash and Facepalm like me?  Oh how nave and gullible can you get honey? Now if it was just him pretending to be unmarried while being married I could understand but you have seen him during the whole kiddu track and what he is actually capable of. Just a bit of fake crying did that? Please learn something from your husband about the real world. Will she finally learn when the past comes out?

Anji finally said the magic words "Mujhe Shyam chahiye".🀒 Not even going to talk about Dadi's smirk here. This lady is really getting on my nerves.😑  We all know what's gonna happen here, Arnav will initially say No. Anji will start her emotional blackmail in earnest and finally in family pressure (read Dadi and Khushi) he will have to bring back Shyamu. I just hope the whole family keeps tabs on him and not just start believing his sweet talks.

Finally, where was Payal in all these? Kitchen or Dhobi Ghat?πŸ€”

Was going to write somethinng about the title "Iago" but luckily my very learned friend Shazi's post is on top of mine. πŸ˜ƒ Sorry busy at work so its all a bit disjointed, but my friends at Redux are very forgiving.πŸ€—  

Trin, ur emotional attaya char .😭...  Dont gt tooo tensed😭 is tooo goood  .    ASR and DADI -FACE off me πŸ˜†
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JRia

Loved reading u 

Fantastic post Trinwa,loved itπŸ˜ƒClapClapClap
@ red when he turned  and started to smile looking at the camera ,shamless shyam why r u smiling at me,ewww had to shut  my eyesOuchOuchOuchOuch🀒🀒
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bs_si

OMG my dove is back!!!!!!! πŸ€—

Shanthi...a lovely breeze is passing though Redux.

How are you hun? Are you back?

Trin, hi and thanks...am back...

What's this about your hand??