Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely.. amazzing update.. 👏

love virmaan n love ur ficlet! so glad u updated...🤗

p.s wat a song by rafi saab here.. awesome...
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reserved reserved reserved reserved
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too reserved reserved reserved!!! 😆
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
The first thing that popped into my mind after reading the update was, "Omg Virat just saw Manvi again", and glad that he wanted to consider the marriage proposal again, and he do some concern about the girl he had to marry! Anyway you look like big time melody lover (old songs esp)! Read about few songs which I heard off till now...
I actually liked how you contrasted the situation with the songs!

Btw what's up with spots re!
nishi12345 thumbnail
hey dear
great to se u after sooo long
luks like u have heard lots and lots and lots of hindi old songs
hehee
great one
update the next part soon
waiting eagerly for ur next update
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved !!
Ok I almost made your thread a reserving post..Sorry Menika ..I am bussyy bee right now but Ahh finally read your update.
I LOVEED this update. It was mindblowing..totally fantastic. Virat's turmoil was beautifully described..poor soul stuck in traffic, destination & patrol. it cnveyed everything amazingly. Manvi and retro songs. dude you are genius, Virat almost had every song for every move of Manvi's, that was the highlight for me. Curosity kills the cat and this tym it is Virat.
I hope i will be able to read your updates on tym. Great going Edited by Let-It-Go - 11 years ago
bluemehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what an amazin ff//...i just read it all and cant stop appreciating ur writng skill.do cont soon /..please pm me *puppy face* :')
sweets1126 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
we r waiting!!! continue soon :(
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, this is going to be an emotional one. *Sighs*

I know I  haven't updated in ages, but then the end of the school year came near and I got all kind of projects and tests to make and finish. So I thought of updating this in the vacation, but my vacation turned out to be kind different from what I expected to be.

School started with a bang: The cutest EVER wanted me to be his girlfriend, and I said no...

And of course, the hardest most shocking of the year now; My very sweet and great friend has been tested positive for cancer. I might ruin this story now, but I had a plot here with a tiny bit of a sick character having cancer. I can't change the story now, it already went that way in my head. But I can't deal with this right now.

And I know this all actually is no explanation for not updating this. But I simply find it so hard to continue this right now. EHMBH ended in the meantime and I really don't feel like continuing this. Maybe in the future if there is enough potential left and people wanting to read further, but I don't even expect that anymore.

I took up the responsibility to right this thing when I updated this. But right now, I don't think I will continue this. I'm really sorry, not only  have I let down the readers of this, but I feel quite disappointed in myself.

I hope though that you'll all understand what I'm feeling right now, like you always have.

XxX
-ineffable- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is an amazing one! please continue it.
Its so lovely 😃