Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whats new .. who's here - how was weekend ? mine was good I feel really rested - and tonite I AM GOING TO MANDIR .. I can't wait
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
That's nice dee. I'm looking forward to my weekend this week. On leave from Thu and back to work next Tuesday ðŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
Hi there,Visha your Monday blues is over and from Thursday to Monday you are on holiday that is good 😃 Hi there dee,nice to have you back and enjoyed your weekend 😉
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Ooo extra long weekend .. Nice - Hi Karsuh .. I am good it was a nice weekend - very relaxing .. MIL was away - I spent time with my dad - my Ajie visited - I did lot of baking for my kids .. it was nice - Oh I and I watched Men in Black 3 - was nice - how bout you guys what did you do ?
karsuh thumbnail
That's good dee and my weekend was good too,on Saturday my nieces came for a visit after such a long time and then i just took them to my sister's place and spent some time there and then we went out for dinner and after that i took them to my mum's place and spent some time there after that they went back home and came back to my place and on Sunday i went to my brother's house for lunch because it was my niece birthday and then i came back home and relaxed a bit and that's about it 😃
Garkhelsun thumbnail
aww sounds like fun - isnt it nice to spend time with family
VishaD. thumbnail
So whats for dinner today? ðŸ˜Š
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Oh well today I made channa and potato curry with dholl puri
karsuh thumbnail
Yes dee,i just love to spend time with my family and whenever i have time i will visit my siblings and when my nieces came for a visit i was so happy and really enjoyed myself 😉
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

Oh well today I made channa and potato curry with dholl puri

Yummy, sounds really good ðŸ˜ƒ