Arshi OS: Tere liye!

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was upset about the current track (I still am? πŸ˜• I don't know..).. but then I saw Arshi's scene.. and I realized how much they need this drama in their lives.. for their love to mature.. the way Arnav opened up to her brought tears in my eyes.. yes, maybe I will try not to think about the missing common sense and logic.. and try not to bawl my eyes seeing the pain Arshi is in and ignore my broken heart .. but try to think about how their love is growing.. especially Arnav's love for and trust in Khushi.. well, I just pray that this hope doesn't get shattered .. and I won't see Arnav MUing her ever again! 

Anyways.. that said.. I still wanted to write this.. 'coz I love writing episode alternatives..  Check out my other episode alternatives here - Episode alternatives

copyboreddamsel. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.

Tere liye .. 
For you..
For the one they love!

Arnav walked into the kitchen and stopped, as he saw a lone flower garland hanging on the wall. Most of the decorations of the mehndi function had been taken down, but they had forgotten to take down this garland and it had been hanging on the wall, alone. Arnav looked at the medicine in his hand and then at the garland on the wall. He closed his eyes, a tear rolled down his cheek. He opened his eyes, as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see Khushi.

"Arnavji, are you alright?" Her face was contorted with worry.

Arnav pulled her close in a tight embrace. Khushi put her arms around him and hugged him tight. "Khushi, I am sorry. I have been so worried about Di. But I forgot how much you wanted this wedding, how happy you were earlier today and the past few days... the smile on your face... and .. and now because of me, your happiness has been destroyed, again. Your smile has been replaced with tears.. again. I have failed you, again, Khushi."

Khushi pulled away and shook her head. She took his hand in hers and said, "Arnavji, don't. Don't ever think that you have failed me. There is nothing more important to me than you, Arnavji. I am happy when I am with you and when you are happy. I love you a lot.. dammit!" She put her arms around him and pulled him close. She pressed her body against his and hugged him tight. Tears rolled down Arnav's cheeks.

As they pulled away, Khushi's eyes opened wide. Dadi stood at the kitchen door. Arnav looked at Khushi and then followed her gaze. Dadi looked at Arnav and said, "Anjali needs her medicines now". Arnav nodded, took Khushi's hand in his and walked past Dadi to Anjali's room.

Arnav helped Anjali sit up on the bed and helped her take the medicines and drink water from the glass. Khushi took the glass from her hand and placed it on the side table. Arnav helped Anjali lie down on the bed. She closed her eyes. Arnav pulled the blanket on her and got up from the bed. He looked at Khushi and they started walking to the door, when Arnav stopped. He turned around and saw that Anjali had grabbed his wrist. Arnav moved quickly towards her and sat on the bed next to her.

"Chotte", Anjali started, her eyes filled with tears. "I deserved this, Chotte."

"Di.. ssshh.. don't say anything. Please, I want you to get some rest. We will talk later, ok?" Arnav said, his eyes filling up with tears, seeing his sister's pain.

Khushi stopped and watched the siblings, her eyes filled with tears.

"Chotte, can you stay with me?" Anjali asked, softly. Arnav nodded. Khushi slowly walked out of the room.

Khushi wiped her tears as she walked out of the room. She walked into the living room and looked around. There was no one there; suddenly a flickering light caught her eye. She walked towards the mandir. She collapsed on the floor and closed her eyes.

"Hai Devi Maiyya, please help Di get over her pain. Please give Arnavji the strength to support her." She said softly.

"What are you still doing here?" Khushi opened her eyes. She turned around to see Dadi standing behind her. "You are not part of this family and you should not be here in this house this late at night. I think its best if you leave right now."

"Dadiji, Di.." Khushi said, getting up to her feet.

Dadi lifted her palm to stop her. "Her family is here to take care of her. You are not required here. You may leave now." She turned around and started to walk away. Khushi stood frozen, wondering what to do. Dadi stopped and turned around. "Are you going to leave or should I call the security to throw you out?"

"Sumi!" came a scream. They turned around to see Nani standing with NK, Payal and Akash. "Khushi bitiya is not going anywhere." Nani said, angrily, as they walked towards the mandir.

Payal ran to Khushi and put an arm around her. Dadi looked away, angrily and folded her arms. "I was just telling her that as long as she is not married to Arnav, she cannot be a part of the family. If she is not part of the family, she has no right to be in this house this late at night. Women who stay overnight in houses other than their own are referred as.."

"Dadiji, Khushi is my sister. So she is a part of this family." Payal said, through clenched teeth. Dadi stared at Payal angrily.

"Sumi, you don't know what Khushi has done for this family. She is more a part of this family than you ever will be". Nani screamed angrily.

"Is that so?" Dadi turned to Nani. "I know what she has done for this family." She turned to Khushi, angrily. "I know she is responsible for Anjali's condition". Everyone raised their eyebrows, shocked. Dadi continued, "She made Arnav throw Damadji out of this house. She diverted everyone's attention to herself during the mehndi that no one noticed Anjali, and Anjali lost her baby. Yes, I know what she has done for this family!"

"Dadi!" Arnav's scream echoed in the living room. Everyone turned around to see Arnav walking angrily across the living room. "Not even one more word against Khushi in this house. Not one more word!" He looked at Khushi. She was looking at Dadi, horrified, as if her life had been sucked out of her. He grabbed her from Payal's arms, pulled her close and put his arms around her. He held her tightly and then glared at Dadi. "You have no idea what she has done for this family. For all of us. Even for Di."

"Arnav, of course you will support her. She trapped you with her charm and forced you to marry her!" Dadi scoffed, staring at Khushi.

"Enough!" Arnav screamed. "I forced her. I forced her to marry me."

Khushi suddenly snapped out of her trance. She pulled away and looked at Arnav. She shook her head and grabbed his arm.

"I forced her to marry me for six months. She had to agree, because I threatened to stop Payal's wedding if she didn't marry me that night".

Khushi closed her eyes, hearing the gasps around her.

Payal grabbed Khushi's arm. "Is this true, Khushi? Did Arnavji force you to marry him?" Khushi opened her eyes and remained silent.

Arnav's face softened. "Yes Payal. I made the mistake of talking to Shyam before asking Khushi the truth. I trusted the wrong person. I was wrong". Arnav closed his eyes. 

He opened his eyes and stared at Dadi. "But now I know the truth. Yes, I married Khushi for six months but in my heart, she is my wife forever. If you insult my wife, you are insulting me, Dadi. If you don't consider Khushi a part of your family, then I am not a part of your family either. But don't forget Dadi, this is my house and if I want Khushi to stay here as my wife, no one can force her to leave here. No one!" Dadi looked away, angrily.

"Chotte!" Everyone looked around shocked as they heard Anjali's voice (All stand for Her Highness, Mrs Poojali Snakewa!). She limped towards them and started to faint (Ok, if she can run up and down the stairs in the dark in the show, she can do that now too! At least in this case, she is here to do something useful πŸ˜†). Akash ran to Anjali and grabbed her before she fell. Everyone ran to Anjali, as Akash helped her sit on the couch. Arnav sat down on the sofa next to Anjali and grabbed her hand.

"Di, why did you come here? You were supposed to take rest". Arnav said, tears in his eyes.

"Chotte, I heard you". Anjali said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Di", Khushi started saying, but Anjali shook her head.

"Please, please let me finish. This is no one's fault, but mine. Chotte, this is my punishment for lying to you". Everyone raised their eyebrows, shocked. Dadi opened her eyes wide. "Chotte, I have been seeing him (His Highness the Snakewa) and talking to him (His Highness the Snakewa) regularly for the past few days. He (His Highness the Snakewa) even came here earlier tonight to see me. I was scared that you might see him (His Highness the Snakewa), so I had switched off the lights. I went upstairs to see him (His Highness the Snakewa). My mind was so occupied about him, that I completely forgot about my baby. I thought I saw him (His Highness the Snakewa)in my room and walked into my room, I didn't notice glass pieces on the mat".

"Glass pieces?" Arnav screamed. He looked down at Anjali's feet as she continued.

"And when I couldn't find him (His Highness the Snakewa), I walked with the glass pieces stuck on my feet. I was already losing blood. I should have thought about my baby, but I didn't. And then I got an electric shock when I grabbed the railing and I lost my balance. If only I had been more careful. But then again, maybe my baby hated me ever since I tried to kill her the other day. It is all my fault Chotte. I deserved this". Anjali burst into tears. Nani put her arm around Anjali and Anjali turned around and hugged Nani.

Arnav was deep in thoughts. Glass pieces? Wire? He opened his eyes wide, when he remembered the electrician at the railing the other day, who disappeared mysteriously. Could it have been..? Arnav stood up and ran up the stairs to Anjali's room. "Chotte?" Nani screamed after Arnav.

Arnav checked the mat, there were no glass pieces on it. Did someone clear the mat? He wondered. He turned around and then froze. He turned back to look at the mat; he saw something shining. It was a tiny speck of glass. Shyam! Did he..? Arnav stood up, his face fuming with anger, his hands curled into fists. He turned around and ran back to the living room.

"Chotte.." Anjali screamed as they saw Arnav run back down the stairs.

"Di.. Di.. ssshhh.. everything will be fine". Arnav sat down next to Anjali and touched her face. Tears rolled down her face. "You didn't lose your baby because of you. It wasn't your fault. Di, no matter how hard we try, there are some things in our life that are out of our control. That is called luck. We just cannot control it!". Anjali stopped crying. That didn't sound like something Arnav would say. She turned to look at Khushi; she was staring at Arnav, her eyes opened wide. Anjali knew what she had to do!

Anjali turned to Arnav, wiping off her tears. "Chotte, I have wronged you. You have suffered so much because of me. You and Khushiji, both of you. But no more. I want to see you get married. I want the wedding to happen, just like we planned".

Everyone opened their eyes wide. Arnav shook his head. "But Di.."

"No, Chotte. Please, for my sake. I will never be able to forgive myself otherwise. Please, Chotte." Tears filled Arnav's eyes.

"Anjali bitiya, but.." Nani started.

"No, Nani. I want this. I want this wedding to happen. Not a simple wedding, but the grand wedding that I always wanted for my Chotte. Please, will you please do that for me?" Tears rolled down Nani's face. Anjali turned to Arnav. "Chotte, please.." Arnav stayed quiet. Anjali turned to Khushi. "Khushiji, please.." Khushi shook her head. "Di.. but.."

Anjali shook her head and screamed. "Stop worrying about me. I don't need your sympathy. There is no use crying or worrying now. I won't get my baby back. But these two, they deserve the happiness they gave up for me, for this family. Please I beg you, let them have the wedding they never had.. because of me! And that is what will make me happy now." Anjali slowly tried to stand up, but collapsed. Everyone screamed her name.

"Ok, ok, bitiya. If that's what you want, that is what we will do." Nani said. Anjali burst into tears, smiling. She hugged Arnav and turned to Khushi and extended her hand. Khushi sat down next to her on the sofa and hugged Anjali. Arnav and Khushi's hands touched on Anjali's back and their fingers intertwined.

Anjali hugged Nani, as Khushi pulled away and stood up. Arnav and Khushi looked at each other; they smiled. Payal hugged Khushi and Khushi burst into tears. Khushi pulled away and looked at Anjali. Anjali smiled and extended her arms.

Arnav looked at the two most important people in his life, hugging each other, smiling. Tears filled his eyes as a smile appeared on his face. Then his smile disappeared. Shyam! Your days are numbered.   

Tere liye .. 
For you!
For the one they love!

Arnav for Khushi
Khushi for Arnav
Nani and Payal for Khushi
Anjali for Arnav and Khushi

Ok, I read this again.. and let out a huge sigh of relief.. I dont know why I wrote this.. somehow, I don't mind that this hasn't happened.. because I want to see what the CVs have planned for us! 

I dedicate this OS to Fuzzy, my darling, for bringing back my faith in the show..Tia, Avni..my other darling sweethearts.. Punkin22 for her pm's asking me if I was alright..  and all my other dear dear friends who have commented on my negative posts and tried to console me .. and also to SajanLuv14.. 'coz you are awesome.. love you hon and thanks for coming up with the name for this OS!

And my dear sweeties who are crying like me seeing Arshi's pain.. please dont cry.. everything will be fine.. πŸ€—  

Ok, now guys.. please leave your comments.. 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was AWESOME!!!!! πŸ‘ I really liked your OS, it was dramatic but it stayed true to everyone's character, especially Anjali's πŸ˜‰.  I can honestly see her blaming herself for her princess's death because she had wanted to first abort the child and then because she had lied to Arnav and all, and her incessant crying and whining actually had some use. I especially liked the return of ASR ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️, I have been missing that sexy shrewd business man these past few days . See I think the CVs should really come on to this forum if they are out of ideas, we have such wonderful writers, they could get some great ideas. Honestly I think the CVs need to put IPKKND on hiatus for a week or so and re-evaluate what made IPKKND so wonderful before and what on earth they all did to screw it up so badly, hell they can ask you dear for some story lines.
Edited by Arshi86 - 11 years ago
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow!!!!!!!its fantastic buddy!!!!!loved it!!!!but i m sure we will not get this in show...then also...i wish if show turns out like this... SIGH!!!!!!!i have only one objection in u r story...ie...u could have skipped that dawai thing...i m sick of tablet scenes now πŸ˜‰ ...any way its far better than show...!!!love to see u back on action...waiting for more beautiful posts...Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Hey babygirl.  This OS is one of my favorites from you.  It is also my hearts desire for an episode  for IPKKND.  Excellent story and wonderfully written.

From the very first time I saw Khushi interact with all RM, I realized that she was to be their saving grace.  I have not changed my mind through these last 7 months either.  You story reminded me of that fact as I read your OS.  She has change the entire household and you highlighted that for me dear.  I was truly delighted with your post.

Dadi is such a hateful, bitter, unhappy woman.  I learned early in my job that hurting people hurt people and she is one of those poor souls that is ugly on the inside. I have nothing but pity for her.  You wrote her soul very plainly for all to see.

Thank God you brought Nani and Payal as reinforcements, you have nailed both their characteristic beautifully.  They both have sweets hearts.

Finally ASR joins the fray and argument with the truth.  I loved this part, all of Khushi's golden sweet heart now comes to the open for all to see her purity.  Payal knows finally the sacrifice her sister paid and the depths of her love and devotion.  You showed that so clearly. 

Now, the next part nearly gave me a heart attack!! Anjali has finally grown up.  She is seeing someone else instead of her ruin bubble.  And she wants her brother to experience joy with Khushi.  A wedding that is enjoyed by all including her.  Party Time!!!

And finally, can it be that our Harvard University Educated Tycoon has switch on his brain and is adding up 2 + 2 and getting 4!!!  Hallelujah!  Thank you Devi Maiyya!!!

I loved this OS, even though I can't read the title!! Ha.  It would make such a stunning episode.  It is everything we have wanted for our Khushi.  Thank you for making us smile dear.

Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
preetihere thumbnail
Waiting  πŸ˜ƒ

Edit:

Oh that was really good, ur episode alternative sounds really good! Dadi wud so say that...i am expecting something foul to fall from her mouth but all she is doing is grimace! Why doesn't her precious grandson tell her why he doesn't want Snakewa around and oh this was tooo good...every He that dropped from her mouth punctuated with 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣His Highness the Snakewa🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by preetihere - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes! behind every frustration... and every bad track... the love is growing! β€οΈ
lazyleaves thumbnail
Mein aa gayi :D

O how I wish too see this in the show. Arnav giving priority to Khushi.and best Arnav making it clear to Dadi that it is his home. Anjali is finally of some use :D
Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awww...i so wish this happens at some point of time...ur updates make me cheerful...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I liked it very much, not just a like, but it was fantastic and stunning buddy.  Hope something like this happens in the show also.
-Xpress- thumbnail
Brilliant superb.. hope we could see something like this in the show.. but i know its not gonna happen..

Loved ur OS.. loved how anjali wanted them to get married and that she said what had happened with her .. at least now it will be known that it was not an accident...