cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In today's Epi, I felt Priya had over reacted with Cady. There was no need for her to reprimand Cady in front of Rajat. I agree Cady was rude to Rajat. But if we think from Cady's perspective, She is a 16 year teenager, orphan staying in her legal guardian's house. Rajat nevers talks to them with love nor he has any concern for her feelings or opinions. He made her feel as a burden. Priya had never stayed with Cady in their home to see what Cady went thru. Of course, Rajat had given her education, food and shelter. But this is not all that Cady needs. She's in an age, where kids are supposed to be treated as adults and with respect. Rajat had just insulted her in front of her boy friend, which is not right. Priya doesn't even know abt this. And on top that Cady overheard abt her mom's love affair with Rajat, wherein she is supposed to have ditched him. We are still unsure of the facts of their love story, if it was really Jyoti's mistake or Rajat's misunderstanding abt her. For any person, parents are somebody they look upto. In this case why should Cady listen to things against her deceased mom? Why does Priya have to interfere in this matter. Just becoz Rajat took care of their education and food and home, it doesn't mean Cady has to listen to Rajat's tantrums. I'm surprised to see Priya yell at Cady in such a manner, as your generation etc. Is she the same person, who went to talk to Ayesha and make her understand to stay away from Sid? I really feel sad for Cady. I didn't find anything wrong in how Cady felt today, may be she could have been little more assertive while talking to Rajat. Priya disappointed me again today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Priya was wrong in shouting at Caddy, even caddy had a point. both where right at their on places.
Now  since priya understands Rajat's situation, she will try and bring Caddy and Rina close to Rajat and hope that will be end of Dubai season and The drama will shift to Mumbait and Raya.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priya was not over reacting. Cady herself gave Priya a mother's place in her life. Rajat gave basic amenities but what if he hadn't given even those? Where would the girls go? Inspite of a heart break, he accepted the kids of his ex . Priya is unden no conditions over reacting
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChitaRK

Priya was not over reacting. Cady herself gave Priya a mother's place in her life. Rajat gave basic amenities but what if he hadn't given even those? Where would the girls go? Inspite of a heart break, he accepted the kids of his ex . Priya is unden no conditions over reacting

Totally agree with this...👍🏼

Originally posted by: cooldreams

In today's Epi, I felt Priya had over reacted with Cady. There was no need for her to reprimand Cady in front of Rajat. I agree Cady was rude to Rajat. But if we think from Cady's perspective, She is a 16 year teenager, orphan staying in her legal guardian's house. Rajat nevers talks to them with love nor he has any concern for her feelings or opinions. He made her feel as a burden. Priya had never stayed with Cady in their home to see what Cady went thru. Of course, Rajat had given her education, food and shelter. But this is not all that Cady needs. She's in an age, where kids are supposed to be treated as adults and with respect. Rajat had just insulted her in front of her boy friend, which is not right. Priya doesn't even know abt this. And on top that Cady overheard abt her mom's love affair with Rajat, wherein she is supposed to have ditched him. We are still unsure of the facts of their love story, if it was really Jyoti's mistake or Rajat's misunderstanding abt her. For any person, parents are somebody they look upto. In this case why should Cady listen to things against her deceased mom? Why does Priya have to interfere in this matter. Just becoz Rajat took care of their education and food and home, it doesn't mean Cady has to listen to Rajat's tantrums. I'm surprised to see Priya yell at Cady in such a manner, as your generation etc. Is she the same person, who went to talk to Ayesha and make her understand to stay away from Sid? I really feel sad for Cady. I didn't find anything wrong in how Cady felt today, may be she could have been little more assertive while talking to Rajat. Priya disappointed me again today.

Can you explain how rajat is the legal guardian in this case??????? 

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Priya did react a bit more than required in the situation. Instead of shouting she should have talked to her when she had calm down. Afterall she is a 16 year old kid and from the very begining Rajat had never been very kind or understanding towards her. So it was obvious her reaction was going to be a bit more than required. Remember once even Rajat said he is taking care of the two girls just to punish himself and not because of any compassion or duty. If he was such hateful towards them then this was expected.
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think Priya was wrong in her reaction..

A sixteen yr old Cady did misbehave She was not taking sides..but she did misbehave..

It was no business of Rajat to take care of Cady..Yet he did so (for whatever reasons)...Priya was trying to instill the fact that whatever it is that she should respect this.The kid misbehaved...

Also she is not aware of the background that Rajat had shouted at Cady earlier..He was just removing Priya's frustration on Cady.That how dare she lie to me.Poor Cady became the scapegoat.

We know that Rajat was rude to Cady because of Jyoti.I doubt Priya knows this.

I hope Priya Cady chat regarding this.

Rajat has been kind enough to take care of Cady..but the man never emotionally took her care.So Cady Rajat relationship is strained...Priya had in past stopped Cady cursing Rajat and asked her to appreciate the fact that he gave her the sheltar...She did the same..but this time by shouting as Cady came all barging in and said lots of harsh things to Rajat...she said you deserve all the suffering..that was not needed!
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Most of the teenagers would snap back at their biological parents who loves them unconitionally. Here Rajat has only taken care of them but never connected or loved them so it was obvious that she would snap at him. About taking care, it was Rajat's decision and he was not forced by them. Logically he is correct and yes Kady did say some harsh words but then people say a lot of stuff when angry. If Rajat being such a matured person can react to smallest of faults of Kady in such harsh manner then why cant Kady and Priya should have tried to calm her down instead of shouting at her.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok my take on this

Cady:
  • snubbed in frnt of rajat
  • made ot feel like she is lesser, insulted in front of rajat
  • found out about her mom and rajat being in love and ohw he wanted ot get her mom so any kid myt feel bad
  • cady outburst on priya was way weird? was it betray that she is not on my side or that she is priya not ppoja?

however for me the reaction was a lil too much:  by keeping it vauge- i really dnt get the reaosn why she started shouting what did she actually hear?? even after watchin the epi twice dnt get what dorve her like this, they shoud have shown the reaosn to be she could say so is this why u took us in so that we remind u of the betrayl or were u invloved in my parents seperation or whatever abhi tou it seemd hain kia hugya?

Priya:
  • just coz he is anjan dsnt mean he is GOD, or that he was rigtht, he dnt mention that he kept them so thast he gets reminded of the hurt and betrayl
  • she shouldnt have jumped in, rather could have taken aher away and tried ot cvalm her down
  • she added fuel to the fire by riling her up gongi all on tumhri generation ki prob kia hai- same as rajat, this man took u in and all rubbish - so ehsan kia ha tou she cant realy say anytihngto him should just accept him , well if that oges then since he took her nadpihu in when he asks k uske balde leave ram marry me madam will do so?
  • she dnt have ot be his lawyer, she dsnt even knw what wnet behind and started lecturing her that she shd be thankful to him!!🤢

yesterday i found priya imature

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Till the point Cady was expressing her anger Priya did keep quite but that anger stepped into being rude Priya had to make Cady realise what Rajat has done for them. I felt Cady's behaviour was childish which is expected but Priya had to show her the true mirror. 
I am quite sure this Cady-Rajat spat is purposely done so that Priya sorts out things at Rajat's place. By doing this, Priya will become even more dear to Rajat. I can see Rajat and Cady sharing a good bond in the coming episodes due to Priya. This will lead to Rajat and Priya's friendship before the proposal. 
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also think that Priya was completely out of her depth speaking to Kaddy like that in front of Rajat.  She never defended Kaddy once in front of Rajat and now she defends Rajat in front of Kaddy!!!  And Kaddy has always acknowledged Rajat's efforts in giving her a good life, all ske wanted was a little more personal attention from an elder, father-like person.  Priya can either comment fairly on both sides or keep out of their household matters!