Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! - Page 96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zainah09

Good is lots of Arnav and Khushi...maybe Dadi asking Khushi to leave and Arnav showing her the finger...my SKD..😆

But Khushi does go back to GH, yes? The pic of her on her bed looking lovingly at her mehendhi? 
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

tomorrow khushi is going to stare at her mehndi

:huh: why? Maybe tomorrow she will go home and change her dress.. ðŸ˜•
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

tomorrow khushi is going to stare at her mehndi

Today she told buaji she is staying over right?? Then that means Dadi might make her leave cause she is wearing the same clothes...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maaloo

<font color="#cc0000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">:huh: why? Maybe tomorrow she will go home and change her dress..😕</font>

well yeah. Shes at GH and staring at her hands..
maaloo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

But Khushi does go back to GH, yes? The pic of her on her bed looking lovingly at her mehendhi? 

OH ok ok.. it was spoiler pic? 
maaloo thumbnail
Can you believe there is a poojali appreciation thread? 
zainah09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaloo

Can you believe there is a poojali appreciation thread? 

Honestly I can believe anything...last night I saw a tweet to Karan asking him to show Barun a pic of this girls nails with his picture on it...I was embarrassed for her!!
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok, let's do this once again.  The CVs may have forgotten, but hum kuch nahin bhoolte.  The 10 days of the contract are finally up, right?  
Day 1:  Arhi back from GH and Raksha Bandhan
Day 2:  Enter Stoppy
Day 3:  "So what? Khushi jo chaahe kar sakti hai" and "Kal hamari suhaag-raat hai"
Day 4:  Janmaashtami, almost suhaag-raat and terrace "That I love you dammit"
Day 5:  "Hum bhi aapse ILU dammit" and Khushi leaves for GH
Day 6:  Shagun
Day 7:  Roka
Day 8:  Kuldevi pooja and date
Day 9:  Mehendhi and Di's Satyanash 
Day 10: Today's episode.  

Voila!! 
zainah09 thumbnail
Ippy I have watched the VM so many times I have lost count...you made it into such a lovely trip down memory lane...You are my VM Queen!! 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Ok, let's do this once again. The CVs may have forgotten, but hum kuch nahin bhoolte. The 10 days of the contract are finally up, right? </font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 1: Arhi back from GH and Raksha Bandhan</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 2: Enter Stoppy</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 3: "So what? Khushi jo chaahe kar sakti hai" and "Kal hamari suhaag-raat hai"</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 4: Janmaashtami, almost suhaag-raat and terrace "That I love you dammit"</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 5: "Hum bhi aapse ILU dammit" and Khushi leaves for GH</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 6: Shagun</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 7: Roka</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 8: Kuldevi pooja and date</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 9: Mehendhi and Di's Satyanash</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Day 10: Today's episode. </font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">Voila!!</font>

yep this was day one...