Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayne

Don't hold your breath.

TRPs have suffered post-Holi.
Doesn't seem to bother the CVs or the PH a bit.

Jayne

I agree.. TRP's have been low for some quite sometime... but i just don't want this crap of poojali
Safi123 thumbnail
it wont matter to them they got two new shows coming on zee tv  and arjun is also doing well. 4 lions are not bothered if the trps go up or down. i think they have lost interest in  this show 😊 Edited by Safi123 - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Though I know TRP is just a big joke ,but still every week I get tensed on the TRP. day. I always want my show to be on top of any chart. 
This is the first time I want the TRP doesn't raise.It's true that if the TRP rise they will get a chance to show all the Anjali-Shyam crap.I just hate this track.
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly, who cares about TRPs?
I am not even bothered about whether it goes up or down (although I would definitely appreciate it, if it went up but I doubt it will after all that Poojali drama). All I know is that IPKKND has the highest viewership - that's all that matters.
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

Honestly, who cares about TRPs?

I am not even bothered about whether it goes up or down (although I would definitely appreciate it, if it went up but I doubt it will after all that Poojali drama). All I know is that IPKKND has the highest viewership - that's all that matters.

I LOVE YOUR STATUS LINE 😳...
Addie07 thumbnail
u know star plus is very particular about trps.. constant low trps can bring the show in the danger of being axed, its okay to be frustrated but expecting trps to go down is like expecting the show to close down bcz u dont like it...
I guess this is where GH dehna hai to dekho comes in
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
if they continue they way they are,  there will be a decline in viewer-ship which then will prompt SP to request for a curtain call..

The Roaring Lions may be having their paws in many meat but once bitten twice shy syndrome would continue... people will be hesitant to view their serial after seeing their track record unless they prove otherwise.. 
saruu. thumbnail
I want the TRPs to go up...
Till there's no room left to go up.
ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saalu1

After the digusting epiosde on Friday and turn the story took  from Friday.. I hope TRP's fall..

Because if the TRP's rise, then the PH will continue to dish out the the same Poojali crap with kekta style melodrama... for the sake of the show,  i hope TRP's fall and PH might get some akkal that viewers are not interested in watching Mr amd Mrs Creepali's drama.

No bashing please, I love the show very much.. but just frustrated with the current story line

'

I EXACTLY UNDERSTAD WHTYOU ARE SAYING...

It may be difficult for other fans to know how much you love the show .. but I think I do...

I have secretly hoped that the TRPs fall and THAT SEND a signal to the CVs...Basically ANYTHING THAT WILL TELL THE CVs THAT WE HATE THE DI KA DRAMA TRACK...and WE HATE ANJ TAKING OVER ASR AND KHUSHIs LIVES...AND WE HATE KHUSHI BEING TREATED AS A N OBJECT OF DESIRE NOW...

I understand what you are saying...
Others who read the post- please spend a moment thinking that this is the level of effect IPK has had on people and thisis the level of frustration people are feeling!!!
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ymail_my

'

I EXACTLY UNDERSTAD WHTYOU ARE SAYING...

It may be difficult for other fans to know how much you love the show .. but I think I do...

I have secretly hoped that the TRPs fall and THAT SEND a signal to the CVs...Basically ANYTHING THAT WILL TELL THE CVs THAT WE HATE THE DI KA DRAMA TRACK...and WE HATE ANJ TAKING OVER ASR AND KHUSHIs LIVES...AND WE HATE KHUSHI BEING TREATED AS A N OBJECT OF DESIRE NOW...

I understand what you are saying...
Others who read the post- please spend a moment thinking that this is the level of effect IPK has had on people and thisis the level of frustration people are feeling!!!

Thank you for understanding... I am not bashing the show nor I want the show to end.. Its just the frustration with storyline.. the whole poojali drama and Khushi's role being negated... thats grating me...