Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                                   Chapter 1

"Its dark ni8...in d hrt of d frest there is girl who is cring continuesly & mumbling smthing lyk "i..didn't be..tray u!" After 5 second other girl cms 2words tht cring girl. she hd evil smile on her face & she stabed tht girl vry badly! tht girl try to say smthing "a..b..h...!" bt cnt complete!"
A girl getup frm her horrible dream. she is sweating badly. she getup frm bed & moved 2words window. Its midni8.. cool winds r blowing, moon was showering his moonlight on tht beautiful girl! who luks calm nw.Tht girl hv prfect calm face, rosy lips, milky white skin, long curly hair, & most special her big baby brown eyes! she luk jusy lyk ANGEL! she strated thinking bout her dream. she is seeing dis dream frm her childhood bt everytime she gt scared of it. its lyk she herself is feeling pain of dying! she feel connected to d girl who died in her dream! she was lost in her thought when suddenly there was tap on her shoulder brougt her bck to d world. "pia again u hv sm dream?" ask vry swt voice in worried tone.pia sign & turn 2words d source of d voice. there is only 1 person here who no's bout her dream! her roommate cm bst frnd "peehu khurana"

IN INDIA

There is vry hndsm boy wid fair complexion, straigt hair & brown eyes standing infrot of d window! He is smiling while remembering smthing! he is vry happy coz after 5 years he is going to c his princess! he's sis is cming bck to her home after 5 years! they kept her away so tht she'll remain safe bt nw its impoosible fr their family to stay away frm her! They send her london to her g'mom, bt 5 months bfr she died coz of her oldage. only @ tht time he want his sis to cm bck, bt she refused it by saying tht @least let her complete her school. she promiss him tht she'll cm bck home after her school ended. so 2morrow finally she is cming bck! bt he is also worried coz of smthing! "aryan, beta cm fr dinner." he turned & saw tht his mom was standing at his door. bfr he say anything she cut him betwin & said"i no u missing her bt nw she is cming bck. & frm nw on we'll nt let her go anywhere away frm us!" "I no mom. bt m scared hw she'll react after noing our truth? will she still luv us d way she dose nw?" aryan said worridly. madhu put hnd on his shoulder & said "we'll tell her if its needed otherwise we'll never tell her bout dis. she is happy in dis life so let her stay happy!" "U r ri8 mom! i'll protect her frm every1!" aryan said. "ok nwcm on lets go fr dinner! ur dad must be waiting fr us!" & wid dis they both moved frm there!

IN LONDON

"han yr! again sm dream!" pia said. peehu get worried fr her frnd. pia smiled @ peehu's worried face. peehu is just lyk her bhai when its cm 2 her. In last 5 month she has bcm pia's close frnd. After pia's g'moms death she think to live in hostel coz she felt vry lonely in house. So she ask her family bout it & her dad gv her permission wid lots of safty instruction! Her bhai was nt so happy wid her desicion bt he gt agree fr her happiness! Peehu who is still staring @ her finally snapped her finger infront of pia's eyes & wid dis pia cm out of her family's thought. peehu said in fake anger "will u stop thinking bout ur family & specaily ur bro? i mean cmon yr 2morow u r going bck na, then u'll meet them. & plz think bout ur poor roommate cm frnd who is going to miss u!" peehu finished it wid sadness on her face & she sat on bed. pia smiled went near her & hug her & said, "awww my cutie m going to miss u as well, bt ur also cming to india na? then y so sad? & more over we both r going to sm city remeber? DEHRADUN! so we'll defo meet there! or we hv each other contact no. so...?" "bt m going after sm days. tht means i hv to go to school widout u. & i even hv to face tht bimbo ROSE widout u!" peehu said mking weird faces! seeing peehu's face pia smile & said "i'll luv to go bck wid u, bt if i tell my bhai tht m nt cming fr sm more days, then he'll defo cm here to tk me bck." "ya ya i no ur bhai luv's u alot!" peehu said. "so dose u my cutie. nw cmon we need to sleep, 2morow i hv 2 go 2 school 2 colect my living certificate. & u r cming wid me!" they both smile & went to bed fr sleep.

guys i no its boring coz there is no abhay & it only bout pia & aryan! i promiss next update me i'll introduce abhay & raichand's! plz frgv me fr my mistks & poor writing!

( written by i_luv_abhiya aka Pia )
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice start...hv read it...koi updte bhi nhi kr rha na...kk.

so pia n peehu in londn...cmng to india na...thr must b abhay na...y aryan is worried abt pia..n tht DREAM...mistry hai re baba...cont.soon .cant wait fr abhiya.
Yum_SR thumbnail
really lovely update..loved it..so,pia,s dream was very different n horror..waiting for abhay introduction..now want to read more..n piya n peehu is living in london..waiting to read more..aryan loves piya...glad to see such a great brother..waiting 4 abhiya meeting n abhay introduction
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow superb update pia. I loved it. so pia have started getting nightmares. I loved her room mate. Wow next mein abhay yipeee, I am waiting for him to enter this story. Update soon dear loved it.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o ho!!!! thank god dat prologue is just a dream but wats d secret

i knw i have to wait 4 more update... and i am going to do dat par plz yeh to bata do kya its a vampire story or sum other supernatural stuff ...
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Wao !!! mind blowing update Fairy 👏 I so so loved it 😳 just awesome 😳 eagerly waiting for next chappy 😛
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read
fabliha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!! lovely post pia is now giong back to india to her family really excited too know about their faily secrets...😉plz,p.m. me dear...
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update! Waiting for d next part..
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i would want to be part of ur PM list :) i really liked ur concept