Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ni1234

Awesome post Rishi..!! Well explained..!!!

I will give a simple explanation.

For an example, If I want to market my product, I need good PR and Marketing tactics for my successful business. If I am an Entrepreneur or an owner of my company, I won't be able to handle it. I need to appoint someone who can manage marketing responsibilities perfectly.

GH is responsible for the product and not the marketing. If he did a good job in making a good product, he or the PH wouldn't need much marketing. Most of us started watching the show accidentally at a time when it had awesome story plot, and most others through word of mouth.

I think they should focus on resurrecting their product by improving its story. 
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

'Dekhna hai to dekho' has been every viewers right. I don't think we need a GH to remind us this and I really do not want to give him too much importance for what he said.

And yes, the show has gone downhill in terms of story. ArHi tracks such as Arnav's guilt, solving of contract issue (no I didn't mean the comedy they showed), ArHi wedding, etc have been sidelined or wrapped up quickly and instead the Shyam-Anjali stuff was thrown at us. One of the most illogical plans was shown to succeed and the most illogical maiscarriage/murder was shown to happen... all for some increased screenspace for a particular character and some melodrama.

To be honest, even I would prefer if the show ends and if some new show comes at this time-slot.
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aath

GH is responsible for the product and not the marketing. If he did a good job in making a good product, he or the PH wouldn't need much marketing. Most of us started watching the show accidentally at a time when it had awesome story plot, and most others through word of mouth.

I think they should focus on resurrecting their product by improving its story. 

I know he is responsible for the product. But he is the one from 4 lions who is active on Twitter. So viewers will definitely contact him. So it is his responsibility to take it perfectly.

Hope u got my point.

Read my post on the first page again. You will get my point.

Cheers..
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chillygirl

Very well said. I totally and completely agree with u

thanks
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijji12

Rishy bang on
Dekh na hai thio dekho    this is a statement made by a person who has anger management issues .they jus forgot  the fact we made this show as 'the show'.success of the show gone into head.so the result is this statment.
we dont need anyone's advise to watch it or not.right now i dont find anything enetertainment on my tv at 8pm slot.if i find something better than this crap they are giving us now i will deffinently swith to other show.
this is the only PH promotes their show thorugh this kind of people

coming to story
there is no cmmitment and dedication from PH to this show now.it is very visible .they are no more interested in the show now.best example i dont wanna compare jus see Arjun 's budget and taking .even for some investigation they gave very gud costumes to everyone in that show.this PH is very very un proffessional

they are jus writing for IPKKND on daily basis.there is no  script now.there is no plan for any track now.
what is the reason that forced them to skip redemption track?
why the hell did they miss it?
no reason.their stupid lack of confidence  made them to accept for negotiations and messed up the whole show
i blame PH for this state of the show.
they changed ther director
changed the writer
changed the story line
changed the full concept of the show from Love story to some crap
but still something is lacking .that is  tight script.they should  concentarte on leads of the show and write script basing on them.bur here they followed some other route and failed.

rishy no way we are gonna get back IPKKND .

Sorry for late feedback ..huge internet problem, was out of connection
Viji fantastic feedback

i dont want to watch other channel on 8pm but star plus with other show. iam being harsh, but thats it
Skipping sepration n redemption was the biggest mistake n they are paying for it.
They changed everything especially the creative ppl but they didnt change their ego n bad story line.
Edited by RickyBahl - 11 years ago
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ni1234

Awesome post Rishi..!! Well explained..!!!

I will give a simple explanation.

For an example, If I want to market my product, I need good PR and Marketing tactics for my successful business. If I am an Entrepreneur or an owner of my company, I won't be able to handle it. I need to appoint someone who can manage marketing responsibilities perfectly.

The person who is managing marketing gimmicks is the actual IMAGE of the Company. Mr.Twitter is the screen play writer. But he is the one person who is active on Twitter. So viewers will definitely try to interact or ask queries to him on Twitter. I think he is the one who can't take negative criticism at all. He should learn that from Mr.Lalit Mohan.

The moment he read those tweets, he immediately tweeted ," Dekhna Hai toh Dekho." 

Justify your tweet or a so called reply for god's sake. 

Is this the way to treat your product ? So what If you guys are unique ?? The person who is posting a tweet is definitely a follower of the show. 

He/She has the right to give his/her opinion. If Mr.Twitter has a problem then please de activate your account...simple.no big deal. You are not a star or something..Period.

Well, if he is representing 4 Lions then he has to take positive and negative criticism both.

He should learn the tactics of using Twitter Perfectly in the first place.

I remember he tweeted, "I don't have time to check what viewers think about my Tweets, I have better things to do in Life." when I read that, I laughed like hell. I was like who the hell is bothered on this planet about your  updates. Learn Twitter and Professionalism first. LoL literally..๐Ÿ˜†

The major weakness of 4 Lions is they are not using the Social Network websites perfectly. They just update pictures on Twitter and Facebook. Even on IPK official FB page, they literally share spoiler pictures. They can do so many things which these platforms. But they are not doing anything at all. The advantages of adopting such platforms would be so many. Fan base is so huge. They are adopting the reverse method. Result - DISASTER..EPIC DISASTER.

Check out Master Chef Australia's official FB page, the way they are handling it is brilliant...Simply Brilliant..

Check out Dexter's official FB page..Outstanding..

4 Lions is officially active on all platforms. But not even adopting a single productive measure to use it properly.

So if they can't utilize these properly, then forget about teaching professionalism to Mr.Twitter or a screen play writer. Enough said.

Period.๐Ÿ˜ก

that was an awesome feedback Nisha..bang on 
I myself have been a PR for small time and i know how media management becomes so important at crucial times. For balaji camp i know ekta kapoor doesnt let her any crew speak to media in behalf of the show.They can speak other things bit not about the track and its discussions.Ekta wud screw them badly. Sadly 4 lions are so inexperienced that they have no idea what they are doing.
Frankly speaking Gautam wants fame as other stars..thats why he realised how IPK is a hit in online world, so he signed twitter to showcase the world that he has wriiten the best live story in India in recent times.

Honestly i pity Nissar n Gul have worked under Cinevistaas for a long time and yet they havent learn presenting a show and running it smoothly. sic.
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshitha

Rishitha even though I havent watched the episode i have got the pulse of it through the forum & i just all ur posts. Every post u come up with such amazing points.

Ricky im actually glad that i know i dont contribute to the trps even though im staying in mumbai.

so sweet of u harshu.๐Ÿค—.

Whats the use of Trp's if our brain TRP doesnt respond to the show
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

r
-------edited------
As always loved your post Rishi. Its waste of your time,energy, money and every entity you spend for this show. It has become such a crap which is worth in trash now. I dont believe, me who was so passionate about this show saying this. Till friday's episode, I used to search for a ray of hope and tried to be optimistic but not anymore. I have been paid immensely for my patience and for being through thick and thin of this show. They are stretching the show/track beyond its elasticity that everything seems haywire now. There is no logic,consistency, commitment, dedication, seriousness anymore. The attitude of CVs, PH right now is CHALTHA HAIN BOSS!!!. Everything seems like kichidi which can be drained into the sink๐Ÿ˜ก  You know, you can awake people who are sleeping but not those who pretend to sleep. Same applies to the CVs and PH.๐Ÿ˜ก

Mind those who say DEKHNA HAIN TOH DEKHO. We are paying for it in every way, if you cant sell a product to viewers liking, better close it.

so sweey of u dear
very true the elastic has gone beyond its limit
@bold๐Ÿ‘ thats blockbuster comment 
they shud close it simply.
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

well said Rishi!!
and u r actually a TRP zone watcher!! so i can imagine the fate if they carry on this crappy manner!!

thanks dear

if i forget TRP also for a while,  are common man enjoying???

NO
RickyBahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: aath

IPKKND needs a good  new writer. GH or whoever has written the last 6 months has screwed the show big time.

yes plus they need to asess what the public  wants to see, not what they want to show