ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
bye fatima di have a gr8 time 
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Huhn?!?!?! How did I miss this?? I mean what was I asleep or something on the other side of the world?!?!?!?

TTTAAAZZZ!!!!Did you call Sushant a chusa hua aam?!?!??!

{Breaks down and faints}

Omgeee fatima๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

@ Taz: I was just kidding...As a pankha you are perfectly entitled to call Sushant a Chusa hua aam if you feel like it...๐Ÿ˜†

I think it's mostly the pics he's in with Ankita that things go wrong.

</div>
No I'm not being biased...๐Ÿ˜ˆ...it's just that they squeeze in together and theangle they shoot the pic from sort of makes it turn out weird.

In either case...you are all right...the boy desperately needs a stylist...and a hairstyle...๐Ÿ˜†

<div>But I prefer his thinner look because it's like he was as Preet...... in Kis Desh.

@bold: exactly my point fatima... even i was saying that IN SOME PICS he looks thin by face but everyone misunderstood my post๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ & i was abt to edit my post but just before that anshi quoted my post๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tazeen_Rida2004

@bold: exactly my point fatima... even i was saying that in some pics he looks thin by face but everyone misunderstood my post๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ & i was abt to edit my post but just before that anshi quoted my post๐Ÿ˜”

hi taz did i miss some post or somethin..
bt yes sushant wen wit anki looks choosa hua๐Ÿ˜†
sushantfan thumbnail
Every season, this show features at least one trained dancer as a celebrity participant. While one expects the trained dancer to win hands down, surprisingly, it is always the weaker contestant who walks away with the crown because that is the format of the show. This season, it seems to be Isha's turn to pull off a Sushant Singh Rajput (he had quit the show last year, after a back injury, only to add to the drama by returning later."

not sure if read or posted earlier.. this is a part of TOI article on isha a week ago..
sushantfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

hmm ya but still tat is nice way ๐Ÿ˜‰ and i like his humor sens

@ red bold are u serious๐Ÿ˜ฒ
@ bold so right n true reg sushant i must say..
sushantfan thumbnail
not sure wt to say bout this.. bt ppl still want sushant back as manav n thr are a sme pgs of sushant the only manav n stuff.. supa happy fr a bit tho.. 

Originally posted by: sushantfan

hi taz did i miss some post or somethin..
bt yes sushant wen wit anki looks choosa hua๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Sneha๐Ÿ˜Š
so tum bhi agree karti ho na...๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago
sushantfan thumbnail
Yes taz the pica say so  too
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sushantfan

Every season, this show features at least one trained dancer as a celebrity participant. While one expects the trained dancer to win hands down, surprisingly, it is always the weaker contestant who walks away with the crown because that is the format of the show. This season, it seems to be Isha's turn to pull off a Sushant Singh Rajput (he had quit the show last year, after a back injury, only to add to the drama by returning later."

not sure if read or posted earlier.. this is a part of TOI article on isha a week ago..

I think we had this posted earlier...but thanks anyways Sneha.

Looks like Sushant had such a huge impact on JDJ that they can't help but drag him into things...come on I mean...it over and done with...he's outta there already...and moved on to bigger and better things...๐Ÿ˜†