Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow!!! very interesting concept dear...luvd it!!!
poor aryan had to suffer alot...lol
amezing one.Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
gargicool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really loved this verbal ping pong match. Especially from the son's POV and i also liked the name Aryan Shikhawat. At first i thought you were going to make him Swayam's little brother! The hilarity of it all is really amazing. I absolutely loved the update and Aryan was really adorable. SwaRon were also quite good. But Aryan took the lime-light. 😳

Will read 'Foreplay' and edit the comment with my review soon!
Edited by gargicool - 11 years ago
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res!
*unres*
woooahh!!! wat was that...luvd every prt of this os...the kiss topic...sharons demo...swayum as volunteer...but more than that liked the part whr swayum made sharon to feel the same...awesome os...the foreplay really played alot!!!Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
OMG☺️only u can manage to imagine the concept like this "Kiss demo"😲😆🤗 
loved the explanation of their secret relationship. its very true their love story can be never normal.😉
loved this bold sharon & naughty swayam❤️
enjoyed it every bit👏
thanks for pm

Edited by swaronland - 11 years ago
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ooo god breath takinng update...!
ur awesum..
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.. eee sorry.. this one last time..
unres

With this u completely thwarted my plans on going slow with unresing.. how cud i read this n nt comment right away is beyong me..!!😳 But i can't delay this further!! U hv no idea how amazing this one is!! all the OSs are so different from one another that we can't really compare but this one was a bold attempt at an OS as the title suggests and u hv done the best u cud hv done with the concept!! U hv written it so well that it hs already made it to my list of favourites.. No not bcos of the content😛 but for the writing style and the overall appeal!! 
I don't know if u made a conscious effort to mk it seem dat way but this one here is very balanced in its approach.. at first glance it seems wat its meant to be.. a fun read, highly enjoyable n very engrossing for obvious reasons!! but in between we hv few swaron bits that'l nvr fail to demand serious attention and tug at a swaronians heart regardless of the mood set by the os.. 

But the truth was that they enjoyed keeping it a secret. There was an odd thrill to it, a contagious excitement. But the still deeper truth was that they were scared of what it would do to them. There would be no more privacy, they would be compelled to share their intimate moments. And the thought of sharing even a single memory of theirs with someone else was unacceptable by both. The fact that only the both of them knew about it, lent a certain charm to each memory. It was their own little world where nothing else and no one else mattered. And anyone intruding upon it felt hurtful.

Beautifully put.. this is our swaron..!!

As his eyes began to widen, he clenched his teeth, to stop them from widening anymore. His hands curled up into a fist, to quiet his heart which had began singing a rapid, intense tune. He put all his mental energy into stopping his breath from dancing a fast paced dance to the rhythm of his heart. But he couldn't stop the heat wave that her hand send through his body, directly towards his heart, as if fuelling it on.

No amount of words cn appreciate how how amazing u are with such descriptions so i'l kp mum..
of crs i hv other favourite bits as well but i won't quote them.. i think i'l read them again!!

P.S as meera said u don't need to be conscious about ur writing.. u can never really go wrong with any storyline!! 🤗
Edited by lyfisbeautiful - 11 years ago
-swaron- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow amazing

aryan has to suffer a lot

from his love birds parents

and the foreplay was awesome

Sharon teases swayam

love it

how can swayam back-off so easily

poor Sharon

love all.ur updates
Edited by -swaron- - 11 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nidhi...I never thought it was possible to actually pen down sumthing like this situation with the finesse that u hav done - I mean the second part of the OS Swayam's turn...u brought bac the Swayam I fell in luv with in the first place...the cool customer...the tormentor ended up being tormented in the end...I always luv it when Sharon tries to behave as if she holds all the aces in her hand and Swayam turns the tables on her in his own ishtyle...the apparent and the obvious balanced each other so wonderfully in the first part also when Sharon was giving the demo...little did she know she wuld need to pay a heavy price for tickling her luver boy's senses and playing around with it...perfectly straight title I must say 😊
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, this was just awesome !! I loved how Sharon teased him in the beginning !! Can never imagine Sharon being so bold in front  of everyone but that would be an awesome sight to see !! The way Swayam quickly volunteered himself was hilarious !! Boy didn't know what he was getting himself in to !!

Sharon actually running her hands all over him in front of the whole gang was pretty amusing and the reactions that got out from the gang was equally amusing !! But Swayam got his revenge too !! By tempting Sharon with the sweet pleasure of a kiss just enough, making her want it so bad and then pulling away right before the end moment !! He's so bad but I loved that !!
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG.. what was this Nidhi 😲 
i never knew Sharon could do somethng like this.. kiss demo 😆
poor swayam didnt know what to do at the first..
then he to played the same foreplay with her...
this was such a romantic OS... loved it so much...