Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
omg...is it really gonna happen...

this is gonna raise trp for sure..
Isha_for_MegHan thumbnail
is gadhima ko jaldi se jaldi bahar fenk dena chahiye show se... trp eater khi ki
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nbtnmkkfan

Just 2 days of stay with Monu will make Rondhi realize that its not so easy and simple to stay with the bacha , naughty Monu.

Yes Monu will leave Rondhi in 2 days time just as Jagya has finally left Gauri in BV. However Gauri has discovered that she is pregnant after Jagya leaves her - I hope something similar does not happen to Rondhi. If that happens its the end of the road for Monu !
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS! Thanks for letting us know this! This way I will not waste my time anymore watching the stupidity happening in NBT and seeing its death!
So they are to prove that only crying serials will be delieverd on TV and no positivity is required to change people's attitude! And if only the TRPs raise this way! I think we NBT lovers will ourselves be the enemies, praying for the TRP to be low during this track! πŸ˜†
If they can't do anything beyond this then it wud really be good if they close down the show on a decent note before they go out of ideas to spoil it further!😑
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what the hell they want to say?
first of all they said mr marriage is only a dream seq and now rid come to stay in monu's house?why?
our one time fav nbt show turns into "bingo tere-mere" for all these stupid twists every episode me new twist...in early days we missed these show every sat & sunday...waiting eagerly for maha episode...but now wish as soon as nbt ends and big boss starts
for these stupid twists they loose their trp and also so real viewers..
thanks
mohd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aarey yeh kya hone wala hai is show me aur kya dekhna baaki hai aisa hai toh night mein prepare for exams degree final year on next month is show ke producer ku kya hua ji yeh kaun si story banaye tum kuch bhi samajhme nahi aara😊🀒
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...ridhima ke liye itna sara article...mera MM bechare...
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Leesan

Goldie

Direct LinkPosted: 05 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desimem2010

Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by -Swetha-

TOI Article on NBT - MR will stay together.. πŸ˜† - i was tellin this itne dino see.. - coz this how bigamy track progresses further in any serial.. be it BV / fekta shows , anything. 

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Riddhima to shift to Mohan's house in Na Bole Tum

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Color's TV will very soon witness some great drama
 Great Drama!.. Huh? Is this the rubbish that passes for " great" these days on NBT ??
In the upcoming episodes, there will be a major high point in the daily when Riddhima (Prinal Oberoi) will decide to shift to Mohan's house.
Major" high "point?! Someone has to be smoking something for this to be a "high" point!!
As already seen on the show that the newlywed Megha (Akanksha Singh) and Mohan's married life is going thorugh some tense moments after Megha realized the truth about Mohan and Riddhima's marriage. Mohan and Megha's honeymoon ended on a depressing note. 
"Newlywed" ?? ...Hmmm, tell that to Megha! "tense moments" can't begin to describe MM's predicament! As for the " depressing honeymoon"...that honey went out of the moon very quickly, and  even Riddz's Prozac pills can't begin to cure our own depression with this horrendous track!! 
Sources inform that Riddhima who desperately wants Mohan back in to her life will soon decide to shift to Mohan's house. She will forcibly stay with Mohan as his wife. This will irk Megha and the situation between Mohan and Megha will become worse. Mohan who married Riddhima to save her father will try his best to prove his innocence but Megha will pay no heed. 
" forcibly?" Please,please don't tell me ...will she also force a SR too !! No wonder Megha will be "irked"! Mohan may be a lot of good things, but he cannot plead "innocence " here, except maybe " the CVs made me do it!!"  in this case, he'd be right! 
When contacted, Kunal Karan Kapoor and Akanksha Singh remained unavailable for comment.
Hmmm...can you really blame them??! I'd keep my mouth shut too!! 

ROFL, Do they really have to do this Rids Track, I mean shut the show, PH dudes. 

why bring in this nonsense just to show lower TRPs and then say that the show must close due to low TRPs??? Am i making sense??? My apologies if i am not -- just laughing so much that my bearings have come loose!!

@desimem20:   My sentiments exactly!! Why continue this ridiculous charade? Why exactly? This tawdry,sordid, mess??! Distasteful and disgusting??!  Dragging everyone through the muck and mud, especially Mohan?? Why? For TRPs ?? Well, here's the news, hot off the press, it ain't working!! Ok?

We the fans  don't  like it, in fact we absolutely HATE it!!! And instead of swallowing their pride, and eating some humble pie, what do they( CVs and PH) do?  They install the 1st Mrs B in mohalla juna, right next to the other Mrs.!!! πŸ˜‘ Really? For real? 

Now tell me! Your guess is as good as any, what next??! In their  infinite wisdom, do the CVs intend to shuttle Mohan back and forth? For a two for one SR maybe? All on the same night? 
Hey? That'll be a first for Telly land, think major TRPs here people!!! πŸ˜‘

Enough!! We've all had our fill of this rubbish, it's not only dragging down the original concept of NBT! It's draining it of what's left of its innocence, not to mention essence!  It's damaging the show beyond repair! And it's running what's left of the faithful fans!! But most importantly, the master that you serve, King TRP, is highly displeased!! He's dropping, and will continue to do so, unless you fix things NOW!! 

So please, STOP the insanity of this horrific track!! Enough is enough!! Send Riddz packing, back to Nepal, to an institution, anywhere but here!  We want her GONE and for GOOD!!!

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

Leesan
" forcibly?" Please,please don't tell me ...will she also force a SR too !! No wonder Megha will be "irked"! Mohan may be a lot of good things, but he cannot plead "innocence " here, except maybe " the CVs made me do it!!"  in this case, he'd be right! 

I think it will be disastrous if there is a MR SR. As it is Megha got so hassled when she spotted Riddima in Mohan's arms at the Y&Y hotel - I dont think she will ever accept him back if he has a SR with Riddima. Even if she does she would need a lot of time alone to reflect before she does.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zandu37

I think it will be disastrous if there is a MR SR. As it is Megha got so hassled when she spotted Riddima in Mohan's arms at the Y&Y hotel - I dont think she will ever accept him back if he has a SR with Riddima. Even if she does she would need a lot of time alone to reflect before she does.

@ zandu37... Even I don't think the creatives are this crazy! Just being sarcastic !πŸ˜‰  The way the show is bing actively degraded ,I was just extrapolating to the extreme! 

Hope NBT can recover from this mess and get back on stream by the end of next week, they are just prolonging the agony! I understand the need for drama, and even disagreement and separation, but why the same  old cheap bigamy trick??!!😑  Where is the creativity in that? Why use the characters and the fans so cheaply? 

NBT was always projected as having a different flavor, then why the same old stale food?!  Don't  they know we are all tired of the same old tried and tested and failed scenarios? if we wanted to see that then we wouldn't be watching NBT ...but rather some other run of the mill saas/Bahu nonsense!! 

Oh well, hoping for better but expecting the worst!!