Users

Frequent Posters

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lolzzz Awesom post... 

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

🤣🤣 nice post.3 deviyon ki bas 1 RK name ke sher ki dhahad ne baja dali. Gosh waiting how will he get back on tri-devis this time.

@BLUE - nice word...now i m gonna use this word tri-devis ROFLROFLROFL
i m waiting too ROFL

Originally posted by: Pinkfroth

picture abhi baaki hai biwi!!!!! ðŸ˜†

picture abhi start hi nahi huyi hai 😆

Originally posted by: -msk4ever-

🤣🤣

what a gr8 post nishi🤣

ye post maine kal ke epi pe pehle banaya tha, agar baad mein banaya hota to isse bhi zyada bura banta ROFL
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

nahiii 🤣 aisa mat bolo 🤣

sachh chhipaye nhi chupta 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

😆 .. rk and mb remind me of tom and jerry.. hr waqt aik dusray ki jaan ko paray hotay hay 😆

dono tom n jerry ki tarah funny to nahi hai
yaha kuch zyada ki intense hai 😆...u know "hit where it hurts most" types 😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I felt like crying with RK yesterday when he was crying😭😆  Remember, I always told you that VD sucked in emotional scenes? I got to take my words back now. He was phenomenal in that emotional scene yesterday. Perfect acting. And that PAPA word with a tear in his eye was to cry for.
Edited by chakku_chudail - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

"shayad Mukund ke aane se Madhu mein wapis jaan aa jaaye"😆😆 Well you never know😆 

Waise great post :D... Roma's lecture wasnt needed, but i guess she knew if she kept filling the car with petrol, it will eventually start spilling due to over filling (ok for some weird reason i cnt put this line into words, but am sure you get the gist of it😆), thus she was purposely provoking RK, knowing the end result would be him unleashing himself, MB being at the end of it😆😆 
Padmini was overly confident, but thats only because it was the first time she saw her daughter held her head high and not look like a living corpse, after the shaadi!.. But again she was fuelling his anger further!..
MB, toh uff, she crossed all limit of over confidence😆 She made RK repeat himself so many times, are you apologising to my mother, or something else, i cnt put my finger on it, repeat it ok, but this time dil se😆😆 
RK's smirk and him telling them its only the beginning, must have sent chills down MB's spine😆😆 That you will pay, and i promise you expression was damn scary😆

sorry but i dont undersatnsd the need for the "Tri-Devis" to provoke him further...it actually looked like they r glaoting over their victory...Madhu knew that RK will never apologize Dil se, what was the point in provoking him?...whatever Madhu had done, i wont give any credit to her for bending down RK...everything was Kukku's plan, he was the master mind here
RK's smrk was only in the promo...in the show he wudnt have done anything if those pics were printed in newspaper...but now since its printed and he had warned Madhu earlier also that if it gets printed, he will kill her
so now no matter how bad RK does to Madhu or her family, i wont feel sorry for anyone 🤔
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 Edited by TrueKash - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: CookieRaider

Nishi i dont want him back in any shade🤢...stop reminding me about that loser comming back i hate him😡 with a really strong hatred😡😡...god just because of that looser i feel like going to Pakistan to meet some of my bad Muslim brothers and become an terrorist to blow up that ugly loser into tiny pieces😃
----had to make Pakistan reference cuz of osama bin laden😆

🤣 ye nafrat kahi pyaar ki shuruat to nahi 🤣🤣🤣