Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aww varshu aapna khayal rakh. nhi rakha toh mein terko chodungi nhi. :P >:( 
i kno so lucky of her. 
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Man this sucks, so Isha didn't perform on Sat or Sun, so again no marks for them

no its 0/60

Originally posted by: Divya4Srk-Barun

Aww varshu aapna khayal rakh. nhi rakha toh mein terko chodungi nhi. :P >:( 

i kno so lucky of her. 

hehe ok ...😉

So they haven't quit then, well at least they are in the game, and may be next week, if they come in bottom 2, they can have face off

But then again we'll be hearing quite some bitter words on this forum. They won't leave them alone 😡
Ok guys babye..just wantd to infrm wat happnd..n there is nthng like quittng...n wat to say about junglee ppl here..they wil jump over again like monkey on ths mattr..n wil shw wat they r...They want to b in the comptition n they hav wrkd so hard to reach here..how everybdy is xpecting them to quit or back off..just bcoz it wil b unfair for othrs..y shud they cre...its fair for them n thats mattrs. the mst..
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hopefully she'll have to dance off with Bharti next week...
Get ready for more Isha Bashing this week...

"Omg...she didnt perform AGAIN"...

Maybe the super-intelligent members will try calling up Colors..Hahaha
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Chandu.. i guess i'm the eldest here.. Me 27 too... 1month elder to u.. and salman was born on 12th june 1985.. He's 2 months elder to me.. we are all of  same age group..😳

@varsha - thanks for the info.. so they didn't perform again.. Wonder wat will happen in the forum.. I will run away from here i guess 😆

Originally posted by: togepe30

Hopefully she'll have to dance off with Bharti next week...

Get ready for more Isha Bashing this week...

"Omg...she didnt perform AGAIN"...

Maybe the super-intelligent members will try calling up Colors..Hahaha

Seriously people act as if she gets free pass by not performing, it's not like she gets 60/60 without any dancing, she freaking gets 0/60, no free marks !!!

No logic what so ever, when their fav celeb get less marks, JDJ isn't only about dancing, it's voting for your Fav, but when Isha gets more votes, then hell JDJ is scripted, I would never understand this dichotomy ufff !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

@Chandu.. i guess i'm the eldest here.. Me 27 too... 1month elder to u.. and salman was born on 12th june 1985.. He's 2 months elder to me.. we are all of  same age group..😳 Yayyy, I thought this forum only consisted of teens ðŸ˜³

@varsha - thanks for the info.. so they didn't perform again.. Wonder wat will happen in the forum.. I will run away from here i guess 😆 It's better to run away than knock sense into some iron heads 😆😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her dress looks soo shabby n horrible...She didnt perform right?? Is this how she dressed up to sit in the audience...God help..! The dress is HORRIBLE !
Biru😳
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago