Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Arrey !! Koi mujhe bhi batao whats the good news regarding AnSh ?? 😲 plzz batao !! 😭 😕

P.S. Im in airport( going back ! Yayy !! ) using mc.d wifi its slow so cant check previous pages.. so pls tell !!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just read the WU of the SBS update...
Seems they called him a Bhikari...Hahahaha...Seems even SBS ppl visit the forum 😆

I hope this was SBS's prediction that Anandi will be in doubt about whom to choose...

There is NO question of choice...She is DIVORCED...He is married to another girl...How can she even think of this guy over Shiv !

Shivu ko kaise chot lagi?? Hmphhh !
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Piya - A takes S to hospital cuz he cut his hand with scissors...J is wheeled away infront of her...she stops but, doesn't realize its J.  S is a BIG BABY with Dr. (i think its Abhishek)...and A holds his arm for tetnus injection
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

I just read the WU of the SBS update...

Seems they called him a Bhikari...Hahahaha...Seems even SBS ppl visit the forum 😆

I hope this was SBS's prediction that Anandi will be in doubt about whom to choose...

There is NO question of choice...She is DIVORCED...He is married to another girl...How can she even think of this guy over Shiv !

Shivu ko kaise chot lagi?? Hmphhh !

prats actually clere confusion she said she will choose shiv only. friendship will start she will fail in love eventually.. so sbs ka kuch nahi kar sakte unhe aadat hai confusion create karne ki.. ðŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Vandu - Katchua Collector can't even cut a rose and cut himself instead🤣🤣🤣  Now I can guess what Daddu asked him...when was last time he got tetnus ki shot😈

Anywayz they land in hospital

Also don't worry Pratz says in IB7 interview that she will send J back to G.
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Vandu - Katchua Collector can't even cut a rose and cut himself instead🤣🤣🤣  Now I can guess what Daddu asked him...when was last time he got tetnus ki shot😈

Anywayz they land in hospital

Also don't worry Pratz says in IB7 interview that she will send J back to G.

oye tune bechare ko kitne naam diye hai. ek to injection se dar lagta hai use... tune naam kharab kar diya hai mere shiv ka.. ðŸ¤£
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Piya - A takes S to hospital cuz he cut his hand with scissors...J is wheeled away infront of her...she stops but, doesn't realize its J. S is a BIG BABY with Dr. (i think its Abhishek)...and A holds his arm for tetnus injection

Anjy thx a lot 🤗
ye Shiv se ek rose nai kaata gaya ??! 😕 😆 Pyaar ka ho gaya ise ye to change hi ho gaya 😆 Gunde badmashon se ladta tha kabhi and ab ek phool ki vajah se he landed in hospital 🤣 🤣
These sbs wales are born tharkis ! Once they said, ''kya Anandi ko Shiv de paaega prem patra ?'' it was the streamer scene when he gave that govt letter to Anandi !! More, ''kya Anandi-Shiv ka rishta khatam ?'' when Anandi came to know about her marriage talks with Shiv. ''kya Jagiya tod dega Anandi-Shiv ki sagai ?'' PATHETIC CREATURES !!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Duck  - I call him many many things:

S = Ladesar No2, Katchua Collector, Casanovasaab, Fevikol, Chipkoo, BodyGaurd, Banana Split wit Cherry on top!, PagalPremi ðŸ¤£

J = Ghadesar, Pendu Penguin, ASS, Jughead, Jugster😎, JagDass🤪
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Duck  - I call him many many things:

S = Ladesar No2, Katchua Collector, Casanovasaab, Fevikol, Chipkoo, BodyGaurd, Banana Split wit Cherry on top!, PagalPremi ðŸ¤£

J = Ghadesar, Pendu Penguin, ASS, Jughead, Jugster😎, JagDass🤪

to jaghead ki list bana aage.. shiv ki list kam kar de.. bechara mera bhola bhala.. shiv... use chod de anju. aur lag ja bhikari ke piche.. ðŸ¤£

P.s. - kindly make note my name is pratz call don.. ðŸ˜ˆ
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Ducky - u keep responding to my posts calling u duck😛😆

Whenever I use "prat" I think of Anandi🤣🤣  And now whenever I read Don i see Donald🤣🤣  So, I keep reading Donald Is back...he was one of my favorite cartoon characters...along with Huey Duey and Luie...then there was Scrooge and Daisy and my favorite Lucky

I thot u were going to change ur name?  What happened to that plan?
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago