Amazing update
Loved shiv in this update..flashbacks were written beautifully
Loved it!!
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!!
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Zahara, this was a beautiful update!

I love how you're developing Shiv's character, he's so loving, giving and most protective to the ones who are dear to him. Manvi and Shiv's relationship is so beautiful. Manvi is extremely fortunate to have Shiv and because Virat is now a part of Manvi's life, Shiv will look out for both of them; A Guardian Angel. I'm waiting for the moments when Virat will eventually gain Manvi's trust, respect and love, and vice versa. They both have a long way to go yet... Awesome story... <3

Amicitia - it means 'friendship' in Latin. I'm really excited and looking forward to this phase in Manvi and Virat's bond :)
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aisha202

Zahara, this was a beautiful update!

I love how you're developing Shiv's character, he's so loving, giving and most protective to the ones who are dear to him. Manvi and Shiv's relationship is so beautiful. Manvi is extremely fortunate to have Shiv and because Virat is now a part of Manvi's life, Shiv will look out for both of them; A Guardian Angel. I'm waiting for the moments when Virat will eventually gain Manvi's trust, respect and love, and vice versa. They both have a long way to go yet... Awesome story... <3

Amicitia - it means 'friendship' in Latin. I'm really excited and looking forward to this phase in Manvi and Virat's bond :)

Thank you so much! And yes, Amicitia means friendship in latin! :P
;)
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for the late comments

but yes i read it a while back and read it again now...i seriously just love the way u have brought out shiv and maanvi's frenship! he is one in a million! he knew so long before that maanvi's destiny lies in a V and not in a S. 

maanvi's way of coping to her sudden marriage is scary. she have gone all numb. wel who wouldn after all its always a girls dream to marry for love but here she is marrying like this. hope maanvi and viraat find happiness in each other very soon

fab update..continue soon 🤗
ZAHARA. thumbnail
^

Thank you darling! :$
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for reserving it too long...Crazy things going around here!😡

But loved the update...Shiv's part was so beautifully written...By this part,you made Shiv's importance and role in the story...What to tell about VirMan's part...Loved it so much❤️So Maanvi tied mangalsutra herself..Now the proper mangalsutra scene is gonna be something special right!?Can't wait!⭐️Can't wait for Maanvi-Shiv convo in the next part!😊Love you for giving us this beautiful FF🤗
ZAHARA. thumbnail
AW! Aswathy!!!!

DUDE. I loved your reply. 

Thank you so much!!
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry for catching up late, I've terribly been busy these days🤢!

Shiv, Shiv,Shiv... I'll keep chanting his name if you'd make him this good😆. The definition of friend is him. The story you created to let the readers know that Virat will be Manvi's true love is amazing!

And Manvi taking away the mangalsutra and putting it herself was too good. It showed there's a long way for love to blossom between them..

You're amazing, I guess I've said this before but what to do? I feel like saying it whenever I see your updates!

I'm waiting 😉