Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved all the three updates.Loved Shiv more .a Lovable person and a true friend to Manvi in every sense.Fell in love with Jeevika and her courage.Loved Virat and MAnvi more.Thanks for the pm😊
chandana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am smiling like a fool right now!!πŸ˜ƒ
The last part was awesome!!!!!!
Whats gonna happen next??!!
Please update soon...
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Zahara u said in ur previous update that u give us shock and yes u did it
it was shocking
but awesome one
thanx to shiv, he was helping him Gosh... loved it..
thanx 4 the PM
update soon

Ps: sorry i didn't make comment in ur previous update coz u are too fast sometime
back to back 3 chapters
only u can do this... thanx 4 that  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jannat89 - 11 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I was shocked.. I mean surprised... Uh... It was unexpected but pleasant...
I loved the update...
Thank you so much for the pm πŸ˜ƒ 
oriyana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Sorry Sorry for the late comment... It was Eid and I din't get time to read the updates..

The story is becoming more and more interesting... I am loving it more.. β€οΈ

In the first, I was totally confused about the kingdoms and era and all the places.. But now, I guess I don't need to confuse myself.. The story is so sooo beautiful, that it doesn't even let me think about the other things...

So unique, So beautiful.. β€οΈ

And I guess Virat and Maanvi have already started falling for each other, as the first name which comes to their minds in any distress or any situation is each other's. 

And..
Please Please Please flood my inbox like yesterday.. LOL.. πŸ˜†
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow its mind blowingπŸ‘
keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
love_zain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow those were two awesome updates...loved it!! plz do update soon.
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!I seriously have no words to describe your past updates..I had tears in my eyes after reading the last update..The twists and turns u introduced had taken the story and VirMan to a new level...Everything seemed so dynamic..The frustrated mob before the palace,Viren trying to explain everything to the people,their attack,Jeevika's actions..I could imagine her walk like a real queen in front of that mob..And Virat feeling guitly...My heart ached for him<3...Viren-Jeevika-Virat convo was too good..Had tears in my eyes while reading that part..And marriage!Oh My God!Never expected that so soon!!Loved the way u have written chaudarys' reactions..Could imagine Maanvi's pain crying her heart-out in the room..Virat thinking Maanvi as someone who can help him otherthan his bro and bhabhi..and here Maanvi thinking if Virat could save her..Just fell in love with them all over again in those parts..They kind of have that dil-ka-connection now itself<3

And that last part!...Just wow!..Perfect way to end 'A fated compromise'...I thought it's about their marriage..Yeah..It was about their marriage itself..But the way u presented it is just wow!...It was so dynamic...(I don't have any another words to describe it now..lol)Can't really point out what I liked in that part,then I would quote the entire part here.. :P also the tension and the built-up for that sudden marriage to happen was totally there..I love Shiv for supporting VirMan..<3

PS:I wish there was also a mangalsutra.. :P I miss mangalsutra :( or is it in next update??? :P

PS1:So sorry for the late reply.. :( But am totally inactive in the forum if u notice..Just coming here now to read the updates...And I love you for the sudden updates..Eeks..Thanx so much for the triple treat :D *HUGZ*
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow! really i have no words to describe how much i lovee thiss!!  awesomee!! maanvi and virat are now married..that was one unique way for them to get married only virman can do that πŸ˜†

loving this ! continue soon πŸ€—
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just read all three chapters in one go it was just awesome totally loved it... so finally virat and maanvi are married... waiting for next part... u are amazing writer dear...