Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Cute Update Loved It
Awwrr Virat Is So Desperate To Meet Manvi But Fate Doesnt Seem To Be On His Side ATM
Eehhh That Sam Woman Is Disgraceful Hope They Never
Ever Meet Again
Loved The Update
Awesome
Update Soon and pm me please
Thanksz x
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear... please update soon... 
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update, loved reading this Zahara :)

Wonderfully written... I just hope Shiv doesn't misunderstand Virat if he finds out who the number belongs to... let's see! ;)

jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
thanks for pm me
plz cont soon
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm yaar.Loved it.Now as MAanvi's friend has seen Virat in disguise i think things would become more interestin.Waiting eagerly for the conversation between virat and manvi.😊 Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
You go girl❤️!
Even in the hectic hours of your life, you've taken time and updated which is very much appreciable.

And coming to the update, the story hasn't moved a bit, right! but I loved the clarity you've provided for the incident you wrote in previous update. You plan the storyline from the start, which is what I like all about you, it goes all in a flow! The introduction of Sam was rather interesting, I mean if you've introduced something it sure would've some part to play further, and Shiv finding it out was rather ecstatic.I hope he doesn't misunderstand Virat and create problems b/w VirMan.

Update soon!
Love.
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I relate Shiv to the one in "Suvreen Guggal-topper of the year" (unfortunately I don't know his name, but he's a hottie). *Waking up from the dreamland* Anyways Erm.. I think you needed some help with the rituals.right?!

So, here it goes it's not much but I hope this helps...
First it starts with Roka, where both bride and groom's families finalize the wedding and all (I guess you know this)
And then, comes the engagement..
Before all the rituals like haldi,mehandi and of course shaadi, there's a Mata ki Chowki organized for the well being and happiness of the bride and groom (It's not needed I guess, but anyways...)

So, now comes Mehandi where the bride's family organizes this, and ladies decorate their hands with mehandi and the groom's name gets written on bride's hand. Then the groom's family visits their house with gifts..(maybe). And NOTE: Men are not allowed in this function.

So, now comes Haldi, here both the bride and groom are adorned with haldi all over their body. Their own family members apply 'em and this brings chamak onto their faces..and again after this ritual, bride and groom both are not allowed meet each other.

And finally, shaadi pheww, (I feel like I'm doing all the arrangements😛) Here, the pandit chant mantras and groom puts sindoor in her maang and then mangalsutr and then they take seven pheras, each phera has its own meaning around the agni (fire). After this, the bidaai where the bride is sent to her sasural, and here the anguti rasam takes place (kind of ring ceremony) where a ring is put into a bowl of milk and both the bride n groom has to search for it, whoever gets it first is considered to be the one bossing over the other..

Andd..finally comes Suhaagraat lol, 😳(this ones known to everyone) I won't explain this 😛

Pheww, marriage requires a lot of things, this lot of typing made me realize this. Actually I wanted to PM you this thing, and then I had problems with that so I ended up here.

Hope it helps..😎
Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 11 years ago
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ITrustMyHeart

I relate Shiv to the one in "Suvreen Guggal-topper of the year" (unfortunately I don't know his name, but he's a hottie). *Waking up from the dreamland* Anyways Erm.. I think you needed some help with the rituals.right?!

THank you, thank you thank you!! you've helped me so much!!!
Seriously!! Now, I can finally plan ahead (for the wedding😉)

THANKS

P.S... Suvreen GTOTY - the guy reminds you of Shiv? :L
I don't watch that show but aha
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what if the man is virat :OOO but woow lovein ur siry more n more!!!!!!!! pm me
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay i was right lol pm me!!!!!!