Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Heyy! Here I come not being able to comment on the previous chap like ever *sigh*, what could I do? you update so fastπŸ˜ƒ.

What does the last line mean? Eee Virat would break the pag phera thing and meet Manvi? I can't tell how badly I'm waiting for that part!

Mission Shiv-Virika would be fun to see! And hey Shiv, did I tell you how badly I missed him? VirMan are actually getting closer right? All in all you've made me so excited that I can't express.

You've the kind of magic in your hands which just make perfection flow out, the whole past of Maya was so damn good that I felt like reading it but you stopped it *sigh again*. But wait, Manvi would be so restless to know about his past. *sigh agaaain*!

I'm badly awaiting for the next part!

preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update .Three best people have joined hands in uniting Virmaan. Finally now Manvi knows something about Maya. Wow!!!!!!!! Virat is going to break rules and meet her .Waiitng eagerly for that part.Thanks for the pm.😊
arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm Sooo Sorry Zahara for being so late in commenting...... I did read this part yesterday itself but you know what I couldn't get the time to comment because we had to submit a project today and I was terribly busy with it... I know it is a lame excuse but still that's the truth..πŸ˜•... Nevertheless coming to the update It was Amazing as it always is...⭐️...Virat is opening up to Manvi... I was delighted to see that...😊... I hope he gets the time to tell her everything completely... I was so happy to see Shiv and Virika joining forces to bring VirMan together through "Mission VirMan"...πŸ˜ƒ...and Virat will go to meet Manvi secretly?? That's going to be super interesting... Do continue soon dear... And did you get your offer from the uni yet?? If not then I pray you get it really really soon...😊
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1st of all happy to see Shiv again hope he and virika will bang the scenes to make virman closer 😳
loved the update to the core
and virat going to break the rule of pagphera by meeting Manvi?
OMG I AM so excited for that part😲
they are coming closer and now they need to know each other better by spending more time with each-other

hey congrats for new thread πŸ‘ you really deserve
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Lol loved shiv,viren and jeevika's convo mission VirMan
So sweet of virat when he by mistake sed he kissed
Manvi lol
So virat kinda let out his past to mamvi tht too so easily
So adorable
VirMan ko kuch kuch hota hai
Fab update soon and pm me please
Thanksz x

Inshallah u get an offer ameen x
IPKKND_Pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Viren and Jeevika are awesome.. I liked their child like enthusiasm in getting Virman together..

Virat has started opening up to Manvi.. Looking forward to Virat breaking the rules of pag phere ...
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! U rock πŸ˜Š
kirti.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
just read it whole by now...
trust me girl ur story is completely different from all those which i read by far...πŸ˜‰
dun forget to tag me in ur next pa
rt...

πŸ˜›
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG!!! AAA he is gona sneak into manvi's house?? πŸ˜› Wow!!!

m so looking forward to the next chap... dis one was awesome... yay! so now shiv is gona help virika... ahem ahem virat dude he kissed her so now dey must be really over joyed for the mission... thnk u so much for the pms... πŸ˜ƒ

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks guys! Please check out:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3323728&PID=71567433&#71567433

For next Update. [New thread]!