"Mitra"#2 Part 11 Page 86/ 1st November 2016

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Allright Girls as promised here i am with another thread of Mitra... Really i am unable to believe that we reached to Thread 2 of Mitra... i thought of finishing it in Thread 1 itselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but guess i got Greedy readers... Really thank to all of you from the core of my heart for bestowing your Love nd support on me so far... nd i'll be needing it in future too so dont do any Kanjoosi okπŸ˜†...

Special Thanks to Madhuri, Maansee, ritu, jas, abi, payal, prafulla, faiza, crazydream, hanishadevi, bubblie nd all those peoples whose name i missed to mention... i really Love you all a lot for your constant support nd Love... please keeps on showering the same Love nd support in future too... but ya no Kanjoosi okπŸ˜‰...

Ok so enough of my Bak-bak... Good news is that you all are getting an update today itself... so get ready with your comments as the next update is coming in an hour... So who all are waiting for it

Luv Aakriti😊
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail

INDEX:

Mitra ~ Thread 1

Part 7
                                                                     Part 8
                                          Teaser
                                          Part 9
                                          Part 10
                                         Part 11

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 7 years ago
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH:

Maan Singh Khurana:

MD of Khurana's Construction... Harsh, rude nd arrogant same as show but a loving garndson, a Loving brother nd a Loving Friend. he was a jovial nd witty person before he steps into business world. he had a bestest friend whom he fondly called as "Laddoo" nd can go to any extent to protect her from everyone. his lyf just revolves around his Laddoo nd their friendship but things change when one day all of a sudden his Best friend Laddoo left him nd he had no clue where she had gone until he met her after 6 whole years

Geet Handa:

Maan's Laddoo who had never had any other friend then Maan... she nd Maan were bestest friends since class 11th nd were happy in theor blissful world wen a cruel game of destiny forces her to leave him for his own good. she loves Maan selflessly so she havent even try to meet him in these 6 years for she think that she's the reason of him losing his Love. but once again Destiny played its card nd she nd Maan come face to face after 6 whole years on their Special Day i.e. "Friendship Day"

Dev Chopra:

Geet's Fiance nd an over possesive nd over obsessive Lover of hers. He knows it very well that Geet loves Maan beyond any limits yet he leaves no chance to show his right on her. Wanted to engrave his name in her heart in place of Maan.

Sameera:

Maan's Love interest during the tym of college nd Maan had really fallen in Love with her. but then something happened nd they broke up nd later Geet has been blamed for it.

Nayantara Khurana:

Maan's sister who is elder then him by just 1 year. She loves her Brother nd her Dadimaa a lot but Hates Geet for some unknown reason therefore When Maan nd Sameera broke up then she;s the one who held Geet responsible for it

Meera Singhania:

Geet's best friend since the tym she had moved to Canade for her MBA nd currently married to her childhood friend Yash... had seen Geet going through worse when she had walked out from Maan's life therefore she hates Maan from the core of her heart for doing such injustice with an innocent girl like Geet. though Geet had never held maan responsible for anything but For Meera Maan is responsible for everything. She's an over-protective friend of Geet who can go to any extent to save her friend

Dadimaa:

Pillar of Khurana family nd Loves her grandchildren a lot nd especially Maan. like Maan she too is fond of Geet as she knows that only Geet can make Maan do the things that no one can ever. she too is waiting for Geet from Past 6 years as she very well know that only Geet can bring smile back on Maan's face which was lost somewhere since the tym she had walked out from his Life

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cool work dear!!! continue soon... best of luck!!!
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congo for new thread aaku 
waiting for update
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... New Thread... CONGRATS...

Acha hua u r updating... Nahi to..😑
angelaraf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2