Fighting Fire with Fire # 2 link to T3 pg 146

vedu22 thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks so much for liking the first 18 chapters of Fighting Fire with Fire! I can't believe that my first ever FF would get a second thread. This is really quite amazing and can only be credited to you amazing people who read it! Update will be in a few hours.👏

Link to Thread 1
Link to Thread 3

In case anyone forgot the Character Sketch of the story...here it is.

Arnav Singh Raizada- The 27 year old CEO of AR Design. He's cold, and indifferent to everything except his family. His family is his main priority (no matter what he says), and he will do anything for his Di. His parents were good friends with the Rathod Family, and it was their wish to see the children of the family marry. Arnav hates marriage (and Khushi) with a passion. (But we all know that this isn't true) These two rivals must put aside their differences for the sake of a loved one.

Khushi Rathod- She's 25 years old and the youngest Special Task Force Commander for the CBI. She loves her family but isn't afraid to speak her mind. Marriage is not in her future anytime soon, but her parents are pressuring her to do so. She has been a lifelong friend of the Raizada Family, and considers Anjali and Akaash very close to her. Her parents wanted her to get married to someone in that household to solidify relations. She comes from an old, rich family, much like the Raizadas. Circumstances put her in juxtaposition with Arnav ' the man who she has despised (and liked) since childhood.

Vivek Rathod- Khushi's father, and founder of Rathod Inc. - the top manufacturing company in Asia and Europe. He was once good friends with Arnav's parents. He's open minded and supports his daughter Khushi fully. He secretly wants her to get married to Arnav.

Aparna Rathod- Khushi's mother and the best friend of Arnav's deceased mother ' Saroj. Though she supports Khushi's career, she doesn't think that any potential suitor will accept it.

Everyone else is the same, but the Guptas are not related to Khushi. Shyam is just sneakier and much more ruthless.

Happy Reading!

Chapter 19: Page 3
Chapter 20: Page 22
Chapter 21: Page 40
Chapter 22: Page 56
Chapter 23: Page 73
Chapter 24: Page 94
Chapter 25 Page 127/128

Edited by vedu22 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD
HONESTLY I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FF
ITS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND DEFO ONE OF MY FAVS
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats...  

update soon... just love ur FF... its fun, exciting, thrilling, romantic and funny!!!
total mixture... waiting for next!!
--SKALOVE-- thumbnail
Congrats on new thread continue soon and plz pm me
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz hun on yah 2nd thread 🥳
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
congrats
can't wait to read ur update :)
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Congos on ur new thread ..ay u have many more amazing ones 🥳
darthvadar thumbnail
Congrats and update soon!!!!
Potatoefreak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on a new thread!🥳    
Hope you have many more :)
Excited for the upcoming updates !
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats ved!!!!

i hope ur ff has many more threads. girl u deserve everybit of this.
once again congratulations. feel so happy for u.

do update soon. eagerly waiting for it

luv
Nikki