Arhi FF: Fighting Fire with Fire # 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello and Welcome to the Third Thread of Fighting Fire with Fire! I am so sorry to not have updated, and don't think I will be able to until I have power back.

Unfortunately, The northeast of America was hit massively hard by Hurricane Sandy, and I live in New Jersey so we bore the brunt of the disaster. I was supposed to update this last weekend, but I was at four hospitals helping to move patients before the storm.

And now it's been nearly a week and we still don't have power. Therefore, I've taken ten minutes to make this new thread as it's all I can do while I'm still in the hospital on overtime.

Here's the Link to Thread 1

Here's the Link to Thread 2

Hopefully, I can update this as soon as we have power back. No power = no heat = one very cold me.

This FF only has one...maybe two chapters left and an epilogue! Thanks for reading and God Bless you all for making my FIRST FF so successful!
I hope everything ll b fine...

Take ur time...
Eagerly waiting 4 ur update...
Hope you are safe! 

Take your time
heya buddy..! hope your family and friends are safe there.!

and yeah a heart congratulations for your thread 3..!!
congrats on another new thread
hope you are okay and see ya after sandy goes away
damn hurricane season right
hope everything is fine now and u are safe...take care...congrats for new thread...still waiting eagerly for u to update :D :)
Oh dear God! I keep seeing the devastation in the news and I can't believe how that storm has caused so much damage in NJ and NY! I hope you and your loved ones are safe!! Here in NC it was the Outer Banks that got pelted - we're a few hours from the coast so we just got some wind and rain. Since coming to the US I cannot believe how much attention one has to the pay to the weather here - it can literally kill! London is so much easier - 345 days of overcast weather and/or rain with a few days of sun in the summer (at least that's what it feels like)... 

I also hope the power comes back on too - it's cold down here, must be freezing up there :-(. Seems like you're keeping your spirits up though!

Bim
i thought u ended it!!!
but OMG OMG OMG 2 chps still left!
love u vedu!
and pls stay safe!

congrats for the new thread :)
awww i hope everything will be all fine..
u take ur tym n update..
cant blv this ff will end