Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: pashna

Sanaya so so brilliant today...without saying much she said so much with her expressive face😳

As barun mentioned she is awesome in emotional scenes. She manages to look so pretty even when she is crying and she gives such awesome real hugs😳  Absolutely loved her. 

yep she looks really cute when she cries...
I mean I feel bad when she is crying but yah she looks like a cute little girl  with innocent face...
her hugs seem very real...with so much passion...i mean you always feel khushi kumari gupta singh raizada just loves her laad governer so so much...😳
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapari

yep she looks really cute when she cries...
I mean I feel bad when she is crying but yah she looks like a cute little girl  with innocent face...
her hugs seem very real...with so much passion...i mean you always feel khushi kumari gupta singh raizada just loves her laad governer so so much...😳

Ya sanaya's hugs😳 mohit & her co actors r so lucky

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post dear!!! You just spoke my heart!! 😃
No matter how little screenspace she gets, she still brightens the episode with her awesome acting and expressions!! ❤️

IPK has the BEST actress in Indian TV industry... 😃  (although the CVs don't seem to know this fact! 🤢)
Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
sonapari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

Awesome post dear!!! You just spoke my heart!! 😃
No matter how little screenspace she gets, she still brightens the episode with her awesome acting and expressions!! ❤️

IPK has the BEST actress in Indian TV industry... 😃  (although the CVs don't seem to know this fact! 🤢)

yep that's true...
you know it's like cricket...
it doesn't depend on how much time you spend on pitch... or at which  position you bat...
what matters is did you impact the game result?
did your innings make a difference in outcome of the game?
IF TODAY'S SHOW WAS A CRICKET MATCH,THEN SANAYA REALLY MADE AN  IMPACT IN MAKING SURE THAT EPISODE ENDS ON A HIGH NOTE...
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
SO AGREE
sanaya is the besttt
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Perfectly Said... Sanaya Irani Rocks... It doesnt matter, her presence on screen just lights up everything... She is a pleasure to watch...
Aphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One word... Outstanding!!!!
Just her screen presence is enough to bring about the magical feeling in the episode...the way she cried with and for arnav was truely heart touching...loved her in the epi today...to be honest i was glued to this show due to her character...even though the CVs have spoilt the character but she still portrays and acts every bit of it given tO her extremely well!!!
advaita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah!! completely agree wid u !!! luvd ur post!!! yup she is alwaysss d best!!! she is d backbone of ipkknd!!!! ipkkndis blessed 2 hav such a wonderful lead pair!!!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Her expressions today was sport on. Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There isn't a whole lot of actors who can do so much by doing so little (if that makes sense).  The track obviously is about "Anjali" and so Sanaya had minimal to "say" but yet said so much.  She was flipping outstanding man! Hats off and yes, indeed, the production house is indeed very lucky to have such a talented (and from what I have seen and heard, very professional) actor!