Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: paposhon

ye saali kokilaa ke aulaaad, tera  wo 99 baar mahabharat wala paap ka exposure kab hoga

sali dialogue maar ke chod deti hain

CVs - if u do not throw rashi out of house by her hair pulled... remember - i will boycott this serial with my entire area people...

u bas***ds-- u r showing always evil evil evil evil evil getting escaped

shit on rucha and rashi

Woah, hold your horses!!! 😲Rucha is just acting the part of Rashi, so please don't bash her for doing that. πŸ˜•

I think that this time, Urshi won't get away with their KK. Remember, Rashi has been warning Urmi that they shouldn't do so much KKs, but they are still doing it. There has to be some meaning in her premonition, or else she wouldn't have said it. I hope they get caught too. I'm waiting anxiously.
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya i really want that they get expose
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paposhon

@  I KNOWWW THAT, but earlier also i said how hell is rucha sooo soo much available for filthy activities, and wo bhee main lead hokey...kyon sns mein teki huee hian wo, kahin aur role nahin mil raha kay
now she is said yes to CVs for this salwar kameez kaaand also..makes me puke on her accepting for such roles... agin say that for any 'x' female lead i would say that (if it hurts u by me quotibng for rucha)

and ref your talking her premonition ? premonition?  kitna dheeel usko de rahey ho tum aur sukling CVs
now that koki sis uporting rashi blindly, i want hetal to catch her red-handed and throw her in gutter

Gussa mat ho, please!
I'm not giving any "dheel" to anyone. It's just that we have to remember that an actor's opinion is different from his/her character's opinion. Just because Rucha is acting to mess with Gopi, doesn't mean that she would actually do that anyone else in reality.

I think Rucha plays her negative role well. Koki will only support Rashi if whatever Rashi is doing is just. Koki doesn't support the wrong things Rashi does.

Even I want someone to catch Rashi and of course, Urmi. They need to learn the final lesson. I just hope that it doesn't come in the last episode.
.Gianna. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, this discussion is getting heated πŸ˜•

Thanks for the update 😊 oh I hope it backfires big time so they're exposed.. πŸ˜ƒ