Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: yanka

GM girls... AP, Chani, Nandu, Koel, Abavi and anyone else who i may have missed!!! πŸ€—

so what is the gup shup? 

hi yanka πŸ€—
radesai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

<font color="#9900cc">iss pyar ka kya naam doon is being renamed as "silsilaa hai MU ka..."</font>

<font color="#9900cc">ASR's mom MU d ASR's dad</font>

<font color="#9900cc">ASR MU khushi</font>
<font color="#9900cc">ASR MU dadi</font>
<font color="#9900cc">Khushi MU ASR</font>
<font color="#9900cc">Shyam MU ASR"s dad</font>
<font color="#9900cc">dadi MU garima</font>
<font color="#9900cc">Akash MU payal</font>
<font color="#9900cc">maami MU khushi</font>
<font color="#9900cc">and the silsila continues...</font>
<font color="#9900cc">🀣</font><font color="#9900cc">🀣</font><font color="#9900cc">🀣</font><font color="#9900cc">🀣</font>
<b></b>

Hii Sul πŸ€— .. Hiii everyone πŸ€—

Add Viewers MU CVs and their intentions every time they come up with a sloppy episode :-)
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi yanka... wht to call u dear?
was ASR's dad innocent?

Hey AP... call me yanka or Priyanka... 

well looking at how the Dad behaved it looked like he was MUed by the mom... and he surely did not look like someone who would be shrewd enough to murder someone... am convinced it is the Chacha and Dadi at play in all the incidents... Dadi in her love for her younger son must have been blinded and believed any lie that he must have told her...
yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Hey yanka.. πŸ€—
Multiple issues going on.. 

Prominent one being how the hell did Sul take a look inside jainesh's brain when he was not even on the show! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† and has the mystery been solved?

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey AP... call me yanka or Priyanka... 

well looking at how the Dad behaved it looked like he was MUed by the mom... and he surely did not look like someone who would be shrewd enough to murder someone... am convinced it is the Chacha and Dadi at play in all the incidents... Dadi in her love for her younger son must have been blinded and believed any lie that he must have told her...

yup yeah.. read few page back.. i predicted this weeks backπŸ˜‰

**moi in self promotion mission**
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Hi nivi and bye... Gn girls feeling sleepy cya all tomorrow.

Hi nivi.. πŸ€—

Bye K1.. πŸ€—
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

So we got a glimpse of the mystery woman...

Who is she?? She is definitely not Garima..that's for sure...so is she Shyam's sister???

For the time being lets guess the actress...I think its Kishwer Merchant...would love your comments and inputs of who she could be...

A sad painful episode where Anjali is made aware of the sad reality that she has lost the little child she had been so waiting for...and emotional scene and well enacted by all...today it touched me...the overall episode...

Anjali who again chose to go in denial has her bubble burst only when she sees the pain and sorrow on Arnav's face...she immediately understands the truth then...what no other could make her believe...one look at her chote's face and the truth drives straight in the heart...

I would like to dedicate this poem to Anjali...which I read somewhere:

I'm sitting here mystified and numbed with pain
To lose someone so close, yet so far away.
Some say you can't lose something you never had
If that's true than how can I feel this sad?
I felt more close to you, my child
More than anyone else around me
Because I felt you so deep within me.
So small no eye could see
Yet so full of life was felt already.
Disbelief and uncertainty consume my brain
As the tears fall like rain,
Heart pounding hard, feels like thunder
The sorrow and anguish down under just can't be explained.
Was I being punished for a sin I committed?
Was I to learn something from this and just didn't get it?
Please God answer me' what did I do to deserve this?
Does he know how much I love him?
Cuz it's your job now to tell him!
I already miss him' I'd do anything to kiss him'
To hold him and embrace the mere presence of him.
I can only hope for one of these days
He comes back to me, this time to stay.
To find it deep within his heart
To give me the chance for a brand new start!

Madi N Mikala's Mom

Arnav Singh Raizada...the man who believed that he made his own destiny...today sits broken and fallen and thinks about his inability to handle things as per his will...today the man has bowed down and accepted that he failed...he has yet to realize and accept the authority of the one and only...but he has taken the first step today...as he accepted that he married Khsuhi, threw Shyam out of the house hoping all will be well and his Di will be happy again but he was wrong...whatever steps he took to ensure his Di's Happiness did not work out the way he wanted them to as his Sister is again in tears.,...he has been unable to do anything to remove those tears..be it the demise of his parents, ousting of her husband or losing her child...everything has been a blow to that woman...as she has lost everyone she loves...

Today Arnav opened up further to Khushi...told her about the reason of his mother's suicide...a new flash back for us where we saw him witnessing an exchange between his parents...where his mother accuses his father of being with another woman which she herself has witnesses and the dad denies and tells her she has misunderstood the situation...but Ratna Malik had the genes of anger and losing brain functionality whilst in anger which she has sucessfully passed on to ASR...she stalks off without listening to reason and commits suicide...soon after followed by dad who couldn't handle guilt!!! or so the story has been weaved in his mind!!!!

Khushi is becoming more and more integral part of his life with each passing minute...she is literally seeping inside him and is getting clear glimpses of the actual man who is Arnav Singh Raizada,...she is getting a reason for every action of his...so far she knows why he over reacted when Anjali tried to commit suicide...now she knows why he was so harsh in his anger on her when he misunderstood her to be with Shyam...soon she will find out about the reason for his aversion for middle class women I think...

The past is being revealed in glimpses making khushi and us aware of what happened 14 years ago that disrupted so many lives...Khushi is getting a first hand account of the makings of the angry, Khadoos Arnav Singh Raizada...

Can you believe it guys...he got short temper and rash decision taking genes from mom, judgemental, stubborn and I will do what I want nature from Dadi...man what a deadly set of genes... 

We had Khushi supporting Arnav...she always believes in action speaks louder than words...instead of consoling him through words she silently gives him strength through her hug...and he accepts the strength from her willingly...his own is sapping fast and he cries on her shoulder...

They have truly become one soul sharing all...and soon will be bearing all together...why do I say together (of course minor MU aati rahen gi but mainly they will remain together) The whole scene of breakdown and support was witnessed by Ganesha in the background...The son of shiv and parvati...

Shiv to whom Khushi prayed that he keeps ASR safe...Parvati...the DM who is Khushi's confidant...they have put forward the symbol of their love and unity their child The Ganesha for the love birds to guide them forward....the symbol of their unity for me indicated Arnav and khushi's unity...

Ganesha is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth.
Ganesha is also the destroyer of vanity, selfishness and pride.

The elephant head denotes wisdom and its trunk represents Aum. 

In his upper right hand Ganesha holds a goad, which helps him propel mankind forward on the eternal path and remove obstacles from the way. The noose in Ganesha's left hand is a gentle implement to capture all difficulties.

As I mentioned in IP redux Boondein...the Aum sign on Arnav's head indicated his seeking of knowledge and absolute truth to help the Gupta's namely Garima...here too we have been given a hint by CVs...

That all the hurdles will be removed, the truth shall be sought, all knowledge will be gained and revealed and ultimately all evil destroyed...

But doods guided me that Ganesha was also known for the love of his parents...so is it indicating that Arnav and Khushi will come at logger heads in the love of their parents??

So maybe it starts with being at logger heads but then moves on to the description I gave above..😳 As this time around ASR has committed a blunder once in misjudging Khushi and her character and for that he made her go through hell...but now he has realized he was wrong he will not make the same mistake of rash decisions again when past regarding Garima comes out...he knows garima and he will not be making hasty decisions in judging and punishing her or her daughter Khushi whom he now depends upon for his own breathing😳

A little more past needs to be revealed...for us to understand what happened actually, for the picture to be clearer..so lets see whats in store for us😳

Take a bow, Lady...you are just fantabulous...not even 1 millisec of screen space and you have so rightly pointed out the actresses.

Words fail me...I am not too good with my writing...

I am really honoured to have come across REDUX and read the post of such talented writers...πŸ‘πŸ‘

7 stars from me for all your writers⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† and has the mystery been solved?

It seems..it was he who took the peek! πŸ˜†
yanka thumbnail

yup yeah.. read few page back.. i predicted this weeks backπŸ˜‰