Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Ha yaar..Aab kya karo these topics and discussions are nothing new in the forum and so I got bored quickly..πŸ˜† Bye Didikisaut !

Bye dear...
Targaryen thumbnail

Yeah one last bye !
Not running away but I dont have my entire day to argue with people who judge others you see πŸ˜‰

Tussi jaa rahi ho?! πŸ˜­
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loveydovey

Now you are juggling up everything. You can share your thoughts about the episode. No one is stopping you. But you can keep your thoughts to yourself about what I should do. 

And this emoticon just describes my confusion --->  Not my fault if it offended you in any way.

cofusion is for this one πŸ˜•..right ?! πŸ˜•I am not stopping you either from blaming ASR but saying how I am running away is a clear personal attack..Just to clarify that people also have life outside IF. Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Hahaha...People and their excuses...

Did you edit the word ''lame'' ? πŸ˜† Anyways kya karoon I could find a better excuse..Daar gayi mein aap sabse 😭..On a serious note  I am feeling sleepy..Sach mein ?!.But your replies arent letting me leaveπŸ˜†.
-DKS- thumbnail

Did you edit the word ''lame'' ? πŸ˜† Anyways kya karoon I could find a better excuse..Daar gayi mein aap sabse 😭..On a serious note  I am feeling sleepy..Sach mein ?!.But your replies arent letting me leaveπŸ˜†.

We have such an effect...
Some people run and others just cannot...πŸ˜‰
Targaryen thumbnail

cofusion is for this one πŸ˜•..right ?! πŸ˜•I am not stopping you either from blaming ASR but saying how I am running away is a clear personal attack..Just to clarify that people also have life outside IF.

Well in this emoticon the smiley is rolling his eyes in a confused manner  IMO this can be very well used to convey that you are confused. 

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
For gawd sake girls quit fighting...everyone can agree to disagree on this topic. This is sad how every post turns into war on here.πŸ˜’
-DKS- thumbnail

Originally posted by: westindian

For gawd sake girls quit fighting...everyone can agree to disagree on this topic. This is sad how every post turns into war on here.πŸ˜’

Forum is meant for discussions only...
Targaryen thumbnail

Originally posted by: westindian

Haww don't be sad. We'll stop. Sach mein.

Hai na DKS?! πŸ˜‰
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveydovey

Well in this emoticon the smiley is rolling his eyes in a confused manner  IMO this can be very well used to convey that you are confused. 

Okay..I dont mind that emoticon..Infact I dont mind those ''running away'' comments either..If thinking that I am running away from you gives you happiness then good for you πŸ˜ƒ Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago