Perhaps FORUM ppl didnt enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I guess some people in the forum didnt like todays's episode...instead of seeing the good points like ARSHI r still close, they didnt find anything new in it...Anjali's pain could not be seen...ASR's pain is also not seen...only Barun's acting they could see and still they think they r wasting an actor's talent with a bad story...what to say yr...I am disappointed tonight with Forum's reactions...I just loved today's episode...and I will watch the repeat at 11am...

Here One thing strange I find ...that is here some people in the name of analysing the story or the characters only show their analysing skill and ENGLISH rather than actually understanding the characters...

More of Anjali crying is also not liked by me...but Soemtimes its necesary...
Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I too loved the episode dear... It's superb but the past revelation didn't convince me...
subha_rath2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

I too loved the episode dear... It's superb but the past revelation didn't convince me...

past revelation :

what could have been actually...

i think we all were expecting that their parents have committed suicide due to a woman...now we hav to wait and wait whther that woman is Garima or not!!!!
arnavholic thumbnail
i too loved the episode...after friday's epi..could not xpect any better!!situation still balanced!!
rima thumbnail
it's their perspective my dear just as you have yours😊

and yes i myself made a post with my 'english' but it was not about the episode but the number of tracks mixed up

and tons of people will make such 'analysing' and 'english' posts because that is what they feel
subha_rath2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

it's their perspective my dear just as you have yours😊

and yes i myself made a post with my 'english' but it was not about the episode but the number of tracks mixed up

and tons of people will make such 'analysing' and 'english' posts because that is what they feel

why r u thinking that the post was pointed out at u...Actually Had the TRPs been high, then all these mixed tracks would have been appreciated...but sad...After kidnapping some people have left...but I am sure this time TRPs will be high!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Analysis will also be positive...
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

why r u thinking that the post was pointed out at u...Actually Had the TRPs been high, then all these mixed tracks would have been appreciated...but sad...After kidnapping some people have left...but I am sure this time TRPs will be high!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Analysis will also be positive...

it actually does not matter if it was pointed to me because i take tons of criticism in my own post
but i wanted to explain the POV of people like me who do analyze
they are fans too
but they see things differently
lexaxel thumbnail
Hehehe...I have to admire u for ur courage😃!!!

My hindi is not the greatest but mere mann ki baat keh daali aapkne🥳
asrasrasrasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just loved the episode and BARUN omg 2 words 4 him" luv u " and SANAYA WOoOw
LUV IPKKND
LUV ArsHi
4 Ever
subha_rath2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexaxel

Hehehe...I have to admire u for ur courage😃!!!

My hindi is not the greatest but mere mann ki baat keh daali aapkne🥳

thanks yr...but i wrote this coz i have been feeling this thing from past many days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago