ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously girls like mannu are so hard to find in real life
d girl whoz is on d verge of dieing still thinking abt di's happiness..
she cud easily agree wid abortion n get cured n lead a perfect life wid her partner virat who loves her immensly n her din wud live in  d same house wid her di...
but she wud go against abortion n refuse to accept her di's decison though knowing dat she cud be easily saved n live  a healthy n peaceful life wid d boy of her dreams
but here its our mannu in such situation too she wud only think of others..
forget abt her own life she only cares abt others..
d hospital scene wen an injured boys parents came nshe gave up her operation n askd doc to treat dat boy first
a girl wid golden heart
sach mein ek hazaroon mein jeevika ki mannu hai!

such a selfless girl..
Edited by viratmanvi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meant4uonlie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Ash ... yoou just noted down my thoughts ... i was ust thinking about how selfless this girl ... she does not care about herself .. but her dis life ... hats off to her ...
People like her is so hard to find in life ... we get to learn so much ... from nia/ manvi everyday ...
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yes BT agree with u 👍🏼
hamari lakhon mein ek Mannu ❤️
ananyakai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yes BT agree with u 👍🏼
hamari lakhon mein ek Mannu ❤️

😳
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree ash... Both da sisters r fab... In da promo also Manvi is speaking rudely to jeevika purely out of luv for her di n her chutku... She doesnt wants her di to sacrifice anythng for her sake n give up her biggest evr found happiness evn though she'll lose her life for it... Jeevika on other hand is thinking only abt her baby sister... Both der luv is jst amazing...
ananyakai thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_virman

Agree ash... Both da sisters r fab... In da promo also Manvi is speaking rudely to jeevika purely out of luv for her di n her chutku... She doesnt wants her di to sacrifice anythng for her sake n give up her biggest evr found happiness evn though she'll lose her life for it... Jeevika on other hand is thinking only abt her baby sister... Both der luv is jst amazing...

agree both fight against eachother foreachother
sima123ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wud understand if manvi goes against her sis RE: abortion but I dnt think any1 else shud (well viren cud) if u think bout it who wud u rather save an unborn child who u avnt even seen or 21 year old sister who is in front of u I really do support jevika but manvi point of view also understandable but court case over that wudnt make much sense hope cv show it in a sensible way n not make it look fake
gosh love this drama
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Both Jeevs n Mannu are the most selfless girls n thats y they got such cute guys Viren n Virat!!!!:)
ananyakai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

Both Jeevs n Mannu are the most selfless girls n thats y they got such cute guys Viren n Virat!!!!:)

so true😳
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's what make her lovable...that very selfless nature made Virat fall for her...