Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I kept ol here and was doing work...hehe
ahlem thanku dear definetly gonna enjoy...and aqeelah i have to cook dishes by own am damn sure my mom is not gonna help me this time hehe as am not a kid now for her...haha...hope all dishes come out well...:) and Meenu there is bit of green in my dress too..do learn cooking while helping ur mom...:)
k byee all goodnight...:)
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehapatro

I kept ol here and was doing work...hehe
ahlem thanku dear definetly gonna enjoy...and aqeelah i have to cook dishes by own am damn sure my mom is not gonna help me this time hehe as am not a kid now for her...haha...hope all dishes come out well...:) and Meenu there is bit of green in my dress too..do learn cooking while helping ur mom...:)
k byee all goodnight...:)

Don't worry your dishes will come out exactly right πŸ˜ƒ yes meenu do learn cooking aswell ... never know when ur mom can ask you to cook πŸ˜†

just finished RSSI ...was a good epi but no jazz :(

K bye and goodnight Snehu πŸ˜ƒ
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aqeelah tum akele bhatakrahe the kal iss thread pe..πŸ˜†

yest i went to hospital to see new born baby boy...my best friend' s son was born yest hez so cuteee...πŸ˜ƒ
and at night i cant come ol much for a week or so..i may come for sometime but not for more time...sleeping off early...chakkar ake ghir gayi thi so taking rest and eating too much like always nothing new...🀣 lost weight na uska asar hai ghirna...πŸ˜†

oho ye kya hogaya chakar aake gir gaya ?????  Take rest dear ...sleep and eat welll
--Saina-- thumbnail

my fav of rssi is daljeet...our dhruv is rockinggg...😊
Sonu Beeji Papaji Dhruv in one channel good na..πŸ˜ƒ
Rajpreet in one channel..πŸ˜ƒ
Bani and Ishu same channel starplus same show but dont know whether ishu is still in the show..😊
Meeta di will be soon in colors show...
happy for our sssp actors...πŸ˜ƒ

yeah good that all are set...
Ye Sunny aur Simi ka kya hogaya ??
never see any articles on them..
PP is beautiful but acting thoda polish karna hai usko
--Saina-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Bye Meenu and never mind ...

it was not so much of a epi just that he saved madhu and she went unconsciousness and then he rubbed her feet ... still they had that stubborness which made it good ... it wasn't all lovey lovey ... so basically they just locked in the studio ... he gives jacket to her to wear and then lets her get changed ... he says if you don't then i will lol ... so obs madhu being so chaste she will haha ... but the song kuch toh baaki hain didn't match really ... with the scenes shulda been sumat else ...

he he i crackep up when he said tum kapde utaroge yeah mein utaroooπŸ˜†
Yeah nice atmosphere but both are not into each other yet...Sigh when wil that day come?

I too felt the song was no math...they should have atleast playes the rishbala signature haq hai wala song...
--Saina-- thumbnail
Sneha and Meenu so enjoying festival with good food , new dress and celebrations huh ...Enjoy and stay blessed
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saina--

he he i crackep up when he said tum kapde utaroge yeah mein utaroooπŸ˜†
Yeah nice atmosphere but both are not into each other yet...Sigh when wil that day come?

I too felt the song was no math...they should have atleast playes the rishbala signature haq hai wala song...

Yes defo they shuld have played haq hain , that would be better ... kuch toh baaki hain πŸ˜† there was nothing there in da first place
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Enjoy the festival all :)
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
xxAqeelahxx here is My last VM How do you found it ?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z75EI2EhhD8[/YOUTUBE]
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Try to vote I voted:

~*||Madhubala Banner Contest Voting Round # 2 ||*~