TOI:Naman shaw to replace Jay Bhanushali as Anuj!!

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

TOI: Naman approached to replace Jay Bhanushali

Naman approached to replace Jay Bhanushali
Naman Shaw

We have earlier reported about actor Jay Bhanushali's decision to quit Colors' 'Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha' in which he plays the male lead.

Sources close to the actor said that he was not happy with the way his track was shaping up and how the show was pitched to him as a love story but it turned out to be another
saas-bahu soap.

The source also informed that without delaying it any further, the actor had informed his desire to quit the show after a month-and-a-half it hit the tube. The production house is now trying to find a suitable replacement for Jay to play the role of Anuj and we have been informed by reliable sources, that the 'replacement king' Naman Shaw has been approached to step into his shoes and with what our sources have to tell us, he is now the strongest contender among all.

Incidentally, Naman has become famous as the replacement actor in the industry. He had earlier replaced
Anuj Thakur, the original male lead of 'Beend Banoongaa Ghodhi Chadhunga'.

Despite repeated attempts, Naman remained unavailable for comment.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Naman-approached-to-replace-Jay-Bhanushali/articleshow/16233509.cms
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Naman shaw and Jay Bhanushali together!!

Naman Shaw

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Kkusum- welcome. What do u think of this new guy yaar?
WOW ! Naman Shaw ,My Fav Yayyeee TFS :)
Udhay thumbnail
I hope atleast from now on, Anuj's character is handled well by Kairee team!!
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Kkusum- welcome. What do u think of this new guy yaar?

Sorry Udhay i can't say anything about him as i don't know about him...as i watched only few unique serials(if u know some unique serials, pl let me know)...this serial i started watching from last 15 days and i like ambi character so m still watching...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. I don't know him but from the pics posted he looks like he would suit Ambi in the serial. Best of luck to him or whomever is the replacement. I hope they make it less of a saas-bahu drama as this person may not stick around long either.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Hey i like naman a lot... He is one of my favourite... Hi hi hi... From... Kyunki times... Kasauti he was rock star
Udhay thumbnail
Kkusum- sorry yar. No unique serial as of now. Balikavadhu looks good at present, but I'm not sure about it. Na bole tum na maine kuch kahaa was a unique serial, but it has become very cliched and boring now.Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
kusum11k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paposhon

even balika vadhu sucks these days - bucolic types

NBTNMKK- maha bakwas

in coloyrs the true uplifts na ana iss des lado ... after it went away - the roar and chill left,, and so was LTL vow- kya andaaz thaaa

in star plus - SNS is also quiet homely come comedy, but there is one rat whose evoil is going on winning, so no brownie...uttran thodaa acha hain

but again after LTL/NADL absolutely no unique serila- all sucks

Thanks Udhay and paposhon...

pl tell me what is LTL/NADL/SNS...

about i used to watch na aana iss des when ammaji's daughter came in their home as bandit queen...then i stop watching after daughter left...