Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I didnt know Naman was in Kasauti Zindagi Ki..
Whom did he act as?
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are people hoping its not a saas/bahu drama? Did people not see the promos when the show was about to start?

It's obvious what this show about. Imartidevi and her bahus are the main characters, everyone else plays second lead. Jay should've known this. I don't like this new guy. I was starting to enjoy Ambi-Anuj scenes. He is starting to fall for her, slowly. I don't think they should've shown the romance starting if they're about to replace Jay.

I don't think any promo in the beginning said anything different to what the main story is about. It's a war between saas and bahu and it's actually quite interesting to watch.

And I don't agree with the person saying after NAIDL and LTL Colors went downhill. It's the stories in most shows that's the fall. These 2 serials also fell greatly - so much that they became predictable and boring.
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey woww Naman!!!!!! that's cool!! hez one of my favouritesss!!! i lyk him from the days of kasam se!!!

and more over JAY n Naman the best of friends,, so now this is some cool newss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!