Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Yeah, this is true, but I don't think JDJ being fair with her, she complained so many times about bad health... Anyway, it's over matter now, as they say, no excuses is allowed... Let's just enjoy the show ðŸ˜Š

😊
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ooh sad to hear abt isha...get well soon..

but only 2 more weeks for grand finale...in that one week not performing and coming back in the next week...i think its a disadvantage for other contestants...

Originally posted by: music_masti

ooh sad to hear abt isha...get well soon..

but only 2 more weeks for grand finale...in that one week not performing and coming back in the next week...i think its a disadvantage for other contestants...

u know wat its the biggest disadvantage for salman and isha only ... if they wud have pefrmd they must have got 30 .. i believe so and we are here to vote ...but now for both the theme ... they will get 0/60 and 100% depends upon their fans ...who is in loss now others or both of them ??
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmangirl

u know wat its the biggest disadvantage for salman and isha only ... if they wud have pefrmd they must have got 30 .. i believe so and we are here to vote ...but now for both the theme ... they will get 0/60 and 100% depends upon their fans ...who is in loss now others or both of them ??

as per the news isha is getting a chance and can perform in the coming week...

they dint say anything about votes...

i dint see last year jdj...so dont know how sushanth came back...was it thru vote...?and was it the time of top 5 and top selection/

Originally posted by: music_masti

as per the news isha is getting a chance and can perform in the coming week...

they dint say anything about votes...

i dint see last year jdj...so dont know how sushanth came back...was it thru vote...?and was it the time of top 5 and top selection/

yess!!! he got in thru votes ... he scored 0 ..same will be with isha
music_masti thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmangirl

yess!!! he got in thru votes ... he scored 0 ..same will be with isha

thanku
tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Why wasn't Pratyusha given a second chance then?😕

esha  seems having some specila setting with the cjannel its all anatak i am sure isha and salman will be declared winners its no big deal she new dancing before only 
Edited by tablina - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tablina

esha  seems having some specila setting with the cjannel its all anatak i am sure isha and salman will be declared winners its no big deal she new dancing before only 

dnt say such things without having proof okk ... its disgusting ... read aal replies b4 commenting !!!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i am gttn confused about nex week voting
do we vote for them as they arent performing

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

lol penta.. But they showed Pratyusha was voted out in that week.. even if isha gets voted out she might also have to leave.. But i'm sure she won't 😳 

Maria she was hospitalized thats y she took a self banned... It was posted on JDJ forum very earlier.. I wrote what i saw .. Plus Y Pratyusha is coming on this thread?? she was eliminated yaar... Isha is still in the show ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago