Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sasi10

Wow!! more than 10 pages of epi analysis??? ab itna bhi kya dikhaya epi mei??i felt like sleeping cng the epi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

tu hamein underestimate mat kar ...waise beech main Ashu ne apne beend ke pictures lgaye hue hain ðŸ˜†

Like button back ðŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Its my take when she said ''Madhubala to tabhe mar gaye the jab tumse shaade ke the'' ...it means the girl who used to fight for truth and her morals is dead ...as now, its more of getting neck to neck with RK for her as well as for RK ...
[/QUOTE]

Yup possible . Old Madhubala is dead this is new Maddy who will be clone of RK . 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasi10

Wow!! more than 10 pages of epi analysis??? ab itna bhi kya dikhaya epi mei??i felt like sleeping cng the epi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Sasi analysis sirf eppy ke upar nahi hotha hai na..samja kar..but i liked the perfecttt drunkard RK 😆..he was so cute...and the way he was shouting sasuma sasuma darwaj khol na sasuma..😆..

ISADORA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

like button gone again ðŸ˜†

nahi re..its working
ISADORA thumbnail
They changed the repeat timings damn stupid colors...
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Doll ðŸ˜² dumb hai yeh ...same expressions hotein hain iske ðŸ˜†  i hope is line pe ab controversy na ho ðŸ˜†

ab situation ek hi hai toh ek hi expression deni hai na??shocked/crying situation mei bubly expressions todi na dete hai koi 😉
Manonidz thumbnail
MadhuBala Shamsher Mallik is dead for sure..she cannot be her now..she may retain certain traits for others but when it comes to RK..its always MadhuBala Rishab Kundra and she does not play fair..i enjoyed her grey streak..i liked it...ithna dialogue bazzi maarke..jab pathi paas aa jatha hai saas kuon rukh jaathi hai madam ki...kuch bhi bol thi hai..one more Ego ka dhukaan in making ðŸ˜†

I bet Hatzzie ...RK is affecting her badly ...bure sangat ka asar 😆...Ego ka booth hai waise abhe toh ...but sooner or later, she will become Ego ka power house ðŸ˜†  I bet Paddy will not remember her daughter if things go like this 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yesterday RK shouted so many names , " Bittujiii... Biwiii ...  Sasumaaa ... " ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† .
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISADORA

They changed the repeat timings damn stupid colors...

I know ðŸ˜•  i waited till 11:30 last night ...was shocked to see SSK ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜•...in bw, Like button gayab hua tha beech main ...aiwein nahe bol rahe main 
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Sasi analysis sirf eppy ke upar nahi hotha hai na..samja kar..but i liked the perfecttt drunkard RK 😆..he was so cute...and the way he was shouting sasuma sasuma darwaj khol na sasuma..😆..

kya??? i dont like drunkard RK kamini...he looks OTT for me in such scenes...acting needs to tone down a little in that part otherwise he is good...scenes r good though 😆 * runs away*