whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Awesome-most news! congrats!!!
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SHubhi yaar...I am feeling so bad😭😭...my exams...isilye tujhe questions puch nahi paayyyii...
But abhi k liye answer this 1 little question...

Why do u appreciate (love) Mohit? Write a 200 words essay.😈

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: narangi_77

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Awesome-most news! congrats!!!

One news thats thousand times more awesome My MohIra is back
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

SHubhi yaar...I am feeling so bad😭😭...my exams...isilye tujhe questions puch nahi paayyyii...

But abhi k liye answer this 1 little question...

Exams kab shuru huye? πŸ˜²
Oye tere exams kabhi khatam bhi hote hain? πŸ˜†

Will answer this raat ko ☺️ ☺️ ❀️ 

Misha123sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hehe
I missed grilling u in puner vivah forum but I will grill yu here 😳

Name 10 friends and tell why u like them n wat u dislike in them .
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

Why do I Love Mohit
Kehne ke liye shabd kahan se laaoon?

I myself was enjoying the beauty of Himalayas when I saw him for the first time πŸ˜³ And when I saw him for the first time , as Mahadev of course I became numb. I kept on staring him There indeed was something special about him I stared , glared , ogled πŸ˜†
Then I became regular watcher of DKDM πŸ˜³ And one of the main reason for that was Mohitwa He is one man whom Im actually liking doing a Mytho character where else I always find faults in others. He is just perfect.
Then I watched his interviews , his VMs (Big thanks to hema) & I was like ☺️ OMG ☺️ "Ye Banda Kitna Handsome Hai" ☺️ πŸ˜† His interview showed how down to earth , suave & humble he is. Then his husky voice ☺️ It melts me ☺️ His brawny physique ☺️
He is THE MAN
I just love the way he blushes ☺️ I really like shy guys! Then the way he maintain himself , the way he behaves with his fellow actors , shy shy with Sona , Smiley smiley with Mouni , jovial with Kumar πŸ˜ƒ He is perfect. 
I'd give him 90% of credit or even more for DKDM's success ☺️

Madam ji! Does this answer gratify u? πŸ˜³
Misha123sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Second question :
How's mahadev forum different from punar vivah forum?
shubhika124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Misha123sharma

Hehe
I missed grilling u in puner vivah forum but I will grill yu here 😳

Bring it on πŸ˜ˆ

Name 10 friends and tell why u like them n wat u dislike in them .

Ok Im gonna name only DKDMian friends whom I can count on my single hands' fingers πŸ˜‰

There is no order. Names are written randomly πŸ˜³Mind it πŸ˜†

• Mira : My elixir I LOVE her ☺️ Shubhika without Mira is like DKDM without Mohit ❀️ She has always been my backbone , without her Im absolutely spineless πŸ˜† She is always righteous. She is like an ideal heroine  πŸ˜† She is a perfect package of maturity & fun ☺️ Its very rare πŸ˜Ž at least here πŸ˜‰ I CANNOT dislike anything about her ! Mira! I love thee ❀️
  • Disha : Meri chuddy buddy πŸ˜Ž Main uski Jaya woh meri Vijaya ☺️ Me & Disha gelled immediately with each other And instantly became sisters πŸ˜† lol πŸ˜† She is special for me , very special , reason being , Im myself with her πŸ˜³ There are others too who are exactly of my age but I don't know why Im formal with all. This girl is an exception Im FRANKEST with her πŸ˜† We are very INformal & frank with each other & don't shy sharing our Dark secrets! Disha πŸ€— Love u babes! I dont dislike anything about her but This girl vanishes while chatting πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£
  • Samana : My adorable Doll πŸ€— She is most adorable bachcha I have ever seen! Most endearing ☺️ She is truly very very special who makes beautiful siggies for me ☺️ πŸ˜† She is one of my bestest friend who didn't get tire & kept her cool when I was annoying her with siggy/avi thinngie 🀣 And I LOVE her ☺️  And I dislike only her school 🀣
  • Foram : Super sweet! Honey coated ! Happy go lucky! I have never seen her losing her cool , she is always happy & always contented ! There is lot to learn from her ! She is an ideal friend. I Love her for the trust she puts on me ❀️ And I LOVE her ❀️
  • Sukhi : My super cute friend She is very lovable & very sweet & too polite πŸ˜† She pours honey when she talks. Im glad I have such a friend! Love you Sukhi πŸ€—
  • Yasha : Meri cute si bairagi πŸ˜† I miss her πŸ˜­ But Im in touch with her πŸ˜Ž She is most lovable & cute gal I have ever seen! ☺️ She is the sweetest ☺️ Love u Yasha! Miss u here 
Im sure I haven't skipped any name πŸ€”

P.S. I'd like to thank this forum for I met Aishwarya & Tanni here only

Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhika124

Why do I Love Mohit
Kehne ke liye shabd kahan se laaoon?

I myself was enjoying the beauty of Himalayas when I saw him for the first time πŸ˜³ And when I saw him for the first time , as Mahadev of course I became numb. I kept on staring him There indeed was something special about him I stared , glared , ogled πŸ˜†
Then I became regular watcher of DKDM πŸ˜³ And one of the main reason for that was Mohitwa He is one man whom Im actually liking doing a Mytho character where else I always find faults in others. He is just perfect.
Then I watched his interviews , his VMs (Big thanks to hema) & I was like ☺️ OMG ☺️ "Ye Banda Kitna Handsome Hai" ☺️ πŸ˜† His interview showed how down to earth , suave & humble he is. Then his husky voice ☺️ It melts me ☺️ His brawny physique ☺️
He is THE MAN
I just love the way he blushes ☺️ I really like shy guys! Then the way he maintain himself , the way he behaves with his fellow actors , shy shy with Sona , Smiley smiley with Mouni , jovial with Kumar πŸ˜ƒ He is perfect. 
I'd give him 90% of credit or even more for DKDM's success ☺️

Madam ji! Does this answer gratify u? πŸ˜³

ji madam ji!πŸ˜†
Aww...this cho sweettt...I read over like 5 times!πŸ˜† Ye padhke meh shy shy ho gayiBlushing

Rukh...ab to I am gonna send u a list of questions and read all ur answers!😈
Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Ok Im gonna name only DKDMian friends whom I can count on my single hands' fingers πŸ˜‰

There is no order. Names are written randomly πŸ˜³Mind it πŸ˜†

Mira : My elixir I LOVE her ☺️ Shubhika without Mira is like DKDM without Mohit ❀️ She has always been my backbone , without her Im absolutely spineless πŸ˜† She is always righteous. She is like an ideal heroine  πŸ˜† She is a perfect package of maturity & fun ☺️ Its very rare πŸ˜Ž at least here πŸ˜‰ I CANNOT dislike anything about her ! Mira! I love thee ❀️ Disha : Meri chuddy buddy πŸ˜Ž Main uski Jaya woh meri Vijaya ☺️ Me & Disha gelled immediately with each other And instantly became sisters πŸ˜† lol πŸ˜† She is special for me , very special , reason being , Im myself with her πŸ˜³ There are others too who are exactly of my age but I don't know why Im formal with all. This girl is an exception Im FRANKEST with her πŸ˜† We are very INformal & frank with each other & don't shy sharing our Dark secrets! Disha πŸ€— Love u babes! I dont dislike anything about her but This girl vanishes while chatting πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ Samana : My adorable Doll πŸ€— Aww...ShubhiπŸ€—β€οΈShe is most adorable bachcha I have ever seen! Most endearing ☺️Baccha??πŸ˜†Tu meri baby me teri bacchi!πŸ˜† She is truly very very special who makes beautiful siggies for me ☺️ πŸ˜† Thank u ji thank u!She is one of my bestest friend who didn't get tire & kept her cool when I was annoying her with siggy/avi thinngie H🀣 hehe those days...Anything 4 u! πŸ€—Btw did u learn the basics???AngryπŸ˜† And I LOVE her ☺️  Me too luv u!❀️ And I dislike only her school Common interests!πŸ˜† Foram : Super sweet! Honey coated ! Happy go lucky! I have never seen her losing her cool , she is always happy & always contented ! There is lot to learn from her ! She is an ideal friend. I Love her for the trust she puts on me ❀️ And I LOVE her ❀️ Sukhi : My super cute friend She is very lovable & very sweet & too polite πŸ˜† She pours honey when she talks. Im glad I have such a friend! Love you Sukhi πŸ€—
  • Yasha : Meri cute si bairagi πŸ˜† I miss her πŸ˜­ But Im in touch with her πŸ˜Ž She is most lovable & cute gal I have ever seen! ☺️ She is the sweetest ☺️ Love u Yasha! Miss u here 
Im sure I haven't skipped any name πŸ€”

P.S. I'd like to thank this forum for I met Aishwarya & Tanni here only