Shruti Kanwar is missing the grandeour of wedding

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shruti Tanwar

Shruti Kanwar who essays the role of Ovi in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta (produced by Balaji Telefilms) simply loves the grandeour of Indian weddings. And she always craves to put Mehendi on her hands as part of the rituals.

And the girl recently was overjoyed when she got to know that there would be a grand wedding in her show of Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) and Purvi (Asha Negi). But her happiness was short lived as Ovi, the character she is playing in the show has to be away from all the rituals and wedding.

Says Shruti, "I want to be part of the wedding shoot, but unfortunately Ovi is not turning up for the wedding rituals. She wants to get Arjun for herself at any cost, and is scheming to stop the marriage. I have been requesting my creatives to allow me to at least sit with my face covered, as one amongst the crowd and witness the festive shoot (smiles). There is a lot happening in Pavitra Rishta starting from a party thrown for Arjun and Purvi, to the various rituals that are being shot. But it is sad that I am not part of anything."

Ask Shruti whether there is a possibility of a twist in the tale and Ovi getting to wed Arjun in the end and she says, "Well, I do not know what is actually planned. But as of now, it looks as though Arjun and Purvi's marriage is all set to happen. 😉Having said this, even if Ovi is marrying Arjun, she will not go through the elaborate wedding rituals as her character is not the one who will like the festive ambience."

Shruti, we sympathize with you.. Better luck next time!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That means the girl we saw in promo was not Ovi!!! Oh it is really confusing. Don't know whom to believe and whom not?!
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so confused. Will Arjun n Purvi tie the knots? Really really wish it happen..Edited by blueocean_787 - 11 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hate this suspense...god just say it..yes or no... frustrated with this now hide n seek game... she says arvi will be togther  but the promo says somehting else🤬
Afss_94 thumbnail
God knows what the CVs are doing. I can tolerate short separation of ArVi only after their wedding. But no ArVi no PR for me whatever others say.
khushikulz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi85

i hate this suspense...god just say it..yes or no... frustrated with this now hide n seek game... she says arvi will be togther  but the promo says somehting else🤬

my condition is also same dear i saw d promo in d promo purvi is smiling nd is luking vry happy while tlking to archu on phn... i m really vry confused...,😕
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SaifdeIPKKND

Shruti Tanwar

Shruti Kanwar who essays the role of Ovi in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta (produced by Balaji Telefilms) simply loves the grandeour of Indian weddings. And she always craves to put Mehendi on her hands as part of the rituals.

And the girl recently was overjoyed when she got to know that there would be a grand wedding in her show of Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) and Purvi (Asha Negi). But her happiness was short lived as Ovi, the character she is playing in the show has to be away from all the rituals and wedding.

Says Shruti, "I want to be part of the wedding shoot, but unfortunately Ovi is not turning up for the wedding rituals. She wants to get Arjun for herself at any cost, and is scheming to stop the marriage. I have been requesting my creatives to allow me to at least sit with my face covered, as one amongst the crowd and witness the festive shoot (smiles). There is a lot happening in Pavitra Rishta starting from a party thrown for Arjun and Purvi, to the various rituals that are being shot. But it is sad that I am not part of anything."

Ask Shruti whether there is a possibility of a twist in the tale and Ovi getting to wed Arjun in the end and she says, "Well, I do not know what is actually planned. But as of now, it looks as though Arjun and Purvi's marriage is all set to happen. 😉Having said this, even if Ovi is marrying Arjun, she will not go through the elaborate wedding rituals as her character is not the one who will like the festive ambience."

ekta is such a confusing lady,,somewhere festive shoot and somewhere sadiest promo ,,such a crap lady😡
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaifdeIPKKND

Shruti Tanwar      

Shruti Kanwar who essays the role of Ovi in Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta
(produced by Balaji Telefilms) simply loves the grandeour of Indian
weddings. And she always craves to put Mehendi on her hands as part of
the rituals.

And the girl recently was overjoyed when she got to know that there
would be a grand wedding in her show of Arjun (Rithvik Dhanjani) and
Purvi (Asha Negi). But her happiness was short lived as Ovi, the
character she is playing in the show has to be away from all the rituals
and wedding.

Says Shruti, "I want to be part of the wedding shoot, but
unfortunately Ovi is not turning up for the wedding rituals. She wants
to get Arjun for herself at any cost, and is scheming to stop the
marriage. I have been requesting my creatives to allow me to at least
sit with my face covered, as one amongst the crowd and witness the
festive shoot (smiles).
There is a lot happening in Pavitra Rishta
starting from a party thrown for Arjun and Purvi, to the various
rituals that are being shot. But it is sad that I am not part of
anything."

Ask Shruti whether there is a possibility of a twist in the tale and
Ovi getting to wed Arjun in the end and she says, "Well, I do not know
what is actually planned. But as of now, it looks as though Arjun and
Purvi's marriage is all set to happen.
😉Having said this, even if Ovi is
marrying Arjun, she will not go through the elaborate wedding rituals as
her character is not the one who will like the festive ambience."

Red marked lines are creating confusions.Edited by Afss - 11 years ago
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
everything is really confusing...this article says that ovi is not part of ARVI's wedding and what about the promo...i havent seen the promo yet but u all sure that the girl is ovi may be she is punni...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afss

Red marked lines are creating confusions.

if arjun purvi wedding really happen then that shoot may be today or tomorrow in betwwen coz 7th september asha will go SA  so  if all set to arjun purvi marriage  then they should be shoot 1st ashas part and rithviks as rithvik also part of jdj ,,and we saw sbb and sbs ,their is they only shoot ashas part when rithvik is for jdj rehersal  may be its already started  to shoot ,,everything is for misleading