Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I have an idea for the cv's.

Get Arjun and Purvi married and make them leave for Canada.

As both the actors have different commitments right now. Rithvik can concentrate on JDJ and Asha can go to South Africa. 

Concentrate on Arman track and their kids, Then they can come back again when Soham track starts.
abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This gives me some kind of positive feeling...nw lets see wot happens!!!😕
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is also that  even if Ovi is marrying Arjun, she will not go through the elaborate wedding rituals as her character is not the one who will like the festive ambience.". so think about it tooo
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think a actor cant disclose suspence of the show,shruti cant say arjun-ovi will marry,so she technically gave the reply.i think they will show ovi ultimately convince purvi and purvi will give her wedding lehanga to ovi to wear bc she dont want to disclose to anyone.then when arjun will see its ovi that time ovi gives arjun a letter of purvi that she dont want to marry him then arjun will b upset and marry ovi but will nt touch her😆😆as all india soap then archana manav all will b shocked.after few days archana come to know purvi is pregnant bc of that rainy night[they went a cottage😉]then again arjun divorce ovi and will marry purvi😃ovi-teju willnt let archana-manav to divorce.owo ekta👏👏tussi great ho.its the story mix of KZK and KSKBT😆 
thanks for sharing but confused
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
the article is about all the pre-wedding rituals.  Thats what she won't be apart of.  They said nothing about hte actual wedding and thats what matters.  
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ampliphy

the article is about all the pre-wedding rituals. Thats what she won't be apart of. They said nothing about hte actual wedding and thats what matters.

May be u r right.