Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
If i'm not mistaken, Laxman is supposed to be the most fair and good looking among the 4 brothers and Ram is darker than Laxman since he is Vishnu's new form.

@Janaki, please correct me if i'm wrong 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

If i'm not mistaken, Laxman is supposed to be the most fair and good looking among the 4 brothers and Ram is darker than Laxman since he is Vishnu's new form.

@Janaki, please correct me if i'm wrong 😊

Yes that's true Visha, Lord Ram is supposed to be the darker one, and some say even Bharat was dark. Sumitra's twins were supposed to be the fair ones.😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah, Bharath is also a bit dark here and so is Satrugan. I think Laxman is the fairest followed by Ram.
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashn

TFS 😊 i loved todays epi everyone did justice to their role  i was quite young wen 1986 ramayan came out and couldnt watched ndtv ramayan so for me its a new experience and i m loving it..⭐️...all the actors were good ...kauslaya and bharat were outstanding but i loved ram and lakshman pair the most...where gagan has pleasant smile and looks like obedient child 😊lakshman has undying love and dedication for his brother  he has the boyish charm but only thing is lord rama was darker than lakshmanji otherwise its a picture perfect pair👏...they match the personality i have seen in the pics of lord rama sitaji and lakshmanji hats off for that⭐️...and one more thing unlike others the feeding scene is my absolute fav in just one scene bharat displayed how much devotion he has for his brother it was subtle yet powerful 👏and laskhman showed his love for his brother... ...lord rama was everything to him ; his god his father his mother so its quite natural if ramji feeded bharat and not lakshman he will sulk like a child even ram ji considered him like a child...he wasnt petulant but at times giddy as it is evident from lakshman and parsuram dialogue where lord rama was smiling at his skittish behaviour... lakshman possessed all the qualities and guna is him...he was obedient dedicated fearless daring sometimes petulant and skittish too😆 thats y he was called lakshman (one who is complete with all the lakshan (human qualities and possessed divine qualities)

@ red then it made sense...ok i m fine with this sulking boy😆...and i like gagan and neil too...but something bothers me alot about ramji...i think its the voice rest is perfect...

p.s. i didnt find ramji fairer than lakshmanji...they were cute together😳
Incense thumbnail
and one more thing was it king dhashratha who send lakshmanji along or was it guru vashishta????... i read in ramcharitmanas that vishwamitra came to take both ram and lakshman and in valmiki version vishwamitra  asked for ramji alone and  sage vashishta send lakshmanji with him saying they are bimb and pratibimba😊  Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

and one more thing was it king dhashratha who send lakshmanji along or was it guru vashishta????... i read in ramcharitmanas that vishwamitra came to take both ram and lakshman and in valmiki version vishwamitra  asked for ramji alone and  sage vashishta send lakshmanji with him saying they are bimb and pratibimba😊 

I don't think it really matters...but I think it's Vasishta who sends Lakshman because Dashrath instructs Ram to go as per Vishvamitra's orders, but when Lakshman says he wants to go and serve his Bhaiyya since he's Ram's shadow, Vishvamitra agrees.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
since RAM is main lead they should have used his real voice...the voice being used lacks modulation..but as far as i have seen gagan's shows before ..he is quite expressive..sadly they are not using it..wonder why..may be they have an opinion that his voice is not that powerful as compared to the dubbed one..but then why to spoil the show by using dubbed voice for the main lead..that is unfair for not only Gagan but for audience as well...coz all will thinks it is him who lacks in  proper dialogue delivery...am seriously disappointed..i hope cv's  use his actual voice.😡. Uptill now his actual voice has not been used.

see this video  at  4:50 where gagan says his lines as RAM... it is indeed different from what is being shown..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFIrCLql0Sk[/YOUTUBE]

overall episode was good. infact i also loved lakshman's sulking scene..i dint find jealousy element in it at all...it was just his way of seeking ram's attention..which was kinda cute..
and ram has got charming face...

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
^neilu his voice is better than the dubbed one thats what i was thinking  y everytime gagan changes his voice his voice was the first thing i notice wen watched his interview and evn commented he has got a nice voice and his physique is apt for ram...then wht happened to him in the show...cv kindly use the original voice...😡

and thanks alot janaki🤗 i asked becoz i want to know what exactly happened in ramayan (the real one) if i go by this version everything will get messed up....in future i will tell my grandchildren that ramji use to play hockey and what not😆
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update

My like button is not working
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: arti07

and thanks alot janaki🤗 i asked becoz i want to know what exactly happened in ramayan (the real one) if i go by this version everything will get messed up....in future i will tell my grandchildren that ramji use to play hockey and what not😆

LOL, that's true!😆 Ramji playing hockey...I swear, nothing has cracked me up more in any mytho show.Wacko

Btw, you're welcome.😳