Users

Frequent Posters

mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Stapleton

Superb update...

Why don't u start a new thread..?
I think d threads r clased after reaching 150 pages.. & ur ff certainly deserve it

thanks 4 d pm

thanks for the comment dear

i really dont know how it works...i asked the helpdesk on how to go about it...😭😭😭
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

what the hell do they keep doing man
tell me he wouldnt have done it there in the office
she is doing this on purpose aint she
and you are talking about feelings dude
have the reversed their roles or something

of course he would nt have...but then cant say for sure...he is a man...he cud ...but now in the current instance.

yes we are talking about feelings but truly, arnav has a strong head, he has played the field and is aware of his mind...khushi ...to her its new..and muddled and pair it up with teh exp of a rcih father...she needs to be toiwed slowly
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg omg wat a update man wow bold khushi n i just love angry arnav looking for for fst date thx for pm
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was lOvely.. Changing game plan!!
mtina0207 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natalie12

yay wuhoo.

i m literally jumping.
to be frank,ur ss is the only 1 for which i wait eager.ly everday!!!!!
to top it all up,u give us ur super maniac story.

wow wow.
love u tina love u so much
kep on writing and dont keep us waitin

thanks so much darling.,...i love u guys too...man such amazing words...u made my day...

thank u to bits...MWAHπŸ˜ƒ
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update, like this Khushi but it looks like her plan is backfiring on her.

you are a fab writer, update soonπŸ˜ƒ
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so they started even though on wrong note...again trying to prove themselves and not for their feelings...when will they understand...anyways good they have started will learn their lessons...a very brilliant update...😊
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

This was yet again another great chapter! Full of anger, emotions and to some extent desire πŸ˜‰.

I think you are doing a brilliant job with the storyline and wish you'd continue to do so. The way in which Arnav and Khushi both argue, I wonder if they have as much if not more passion when they are getting intimate. I mean they are both attracted to one another which is pretty obvious and to me, it seems that they are two people who aren't willing to back down.

One is a TIGER, the other is a TIGRESS.

Please PM me the next update. Thanks.
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tina,

beautifully narrated, not a convo but an event, between two high headed souls, the first half ASR made her weak and second part she gave him a tit for tat reply both are being brutally honest, in my previous comments i used to quote certain parts, but here the entire convo is linked to one another,  i will not be doing justice if I quote a certain sentence, because the whole chapter is just a convo which is laying the foundation of love and trust but in a  disguised manner.

Both are brutally honest in lashing out their tongue to each other and at the same time it is  determination that both wanted each other for ever in their life, but khushi scared to admit due to her past and mighty asr's ego is stopping him from saying very humbly to her that he wants to spend his life with her.  

So he is hell bend upon proving to her that she will learn the hard way and our hot corporate attorney want to challenge him just because he said to her once that he desired for her which misunderstood that he is lusting.

Both are failing to understand the golden rule in communication that it is not what you say but how you say, ESPECIALLY,WHEN YOU are in LOVE. Hope their First date opens the doors of love in a true sense. Waiting to read the next  chapter.  Great Going Tina.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing update! Oh girl! Why do i feel that khushi is in trouble? πŸ˜†