Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ha haaa finally Anant found out Navya as pari.. loved the way Anant pretendingly dragged the scene to find out whether navya was pari n heee navya's reaction on anant calling her pari was good.. awww tough stubborn navya conditioning anant.. poor Anant. wonderful Siona..πŸ‘πŸΌ
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the update was awsome... I never expected the confrontation of Pari & Navya would come so soon, you said earlier it would be in Mumbai, so this came in as a surprise.. loved it.. an excellent game plan by Anant to prove his doubts right..
now waiting for high end drama.. Mukesh / Navya confrontation, and then Navya / Anant realization & confession of their love to eachother..
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@fairy- thanks dear
@divya- hey thanks dear...

Originally posted by: rashvin

ha haaa finally Anant found out Navya as pari.. loved the way Anant pretendingly dragged the scene to find out whether navya was pari n heee navya's reaction on anant calling her pari was good.. awww tough stubborn navya conditioning anant.. poor Anant. wonderful Siona..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks rashmi di...yeah ppor anant but this will make thing interesting...now u will see some attempts of anant to convince navy and some anya moments...
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely superb update siona πŸ‘ pari reaveling was superb waiting fr anya momentsπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: sifarah

the update was awsome... I never expected the confrontation of Pari & Navya would come so soon, you said earlier it would be in Mumbai, so this came in as a surprise.. loved it.. an excellent game plan by Anant to prove his doubts right..
now waiting for high end drama.. Mukesh / Navya confrontation, and then Navya / Anant realization & confession of their love to eachother..

yea dear i had planned like that but then seeing all the readers who want more anyalicious moments...i thought i will make a slight change in the time when anant will know of pari...if i followed by earlier ff strategy then u all would get very less anyalicious moments coze anant would be unknown about navya...thats why...but any how im happy with all ur response...

Originally posted by: crazzymoon

Congrats for completing 100 pages. And another congrats for giving us an awesome update. Liked the plan of Anant to find Navya is Pari. I am imaging the whole scene in mind, wow what a scene. Hope soon all will be well between them.

thanks dear and im glad that it was given in such way that u could imagine the scene...
@anya-shmaya- thanks dear
@smita di- thanks di
@rashi di- double thanks di
@gowri- thanks dear
@seenavas- thanks dear
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb...waiting for the next update.pls continue soon. Edited by Samnafa19 - 11 years ago