Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow just amazing update..waiting for ur next update plzz continue soon..
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow awsome start yaar...plz update soon can't wait to see how they meet I know it won't happen in the next chapter but ur ff has got me very excited its just so different and glamorous.plz don't keep us waiting and thank u for the pm.😛
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@shwet_shamya and shaz-thanks 4 ur lovely comments guys...it really inspires me a lot
it means a lot wehn u guys appreciate my work...im giving my next update but u may get my nest update quite late...apologies in advance😳
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful start dear...loved navya's dream...waiting for anya's 1st meet. Continue soon...
YEARS BACK''.VARANASI (BANARAS)''.

Varanasi Railway station'''

A man of early 30s (Shankar dayal Bajpai or SDB) walks towards the Mumbai-Varanasi express along with his wife (Ambika Bajpai) and son (Om Prakash Bajpai)''they all enter the train and SDB looks outside and promises to himself that one day he will make an identity of his own other than the surname his ancestors have given him the "Bajpai". Shankar dayal Bajpai urf SDB was the eldest son of the Bajpai family who were the ancestral landlords of a big village in Banaras''.however SDB had some other dreams in mind ''he was a man good at heart''.a wonderful singer and aspired to become one but was pressurized by his father and brothers''however, passing all obstacles, he decided to walk out of the house with his wife and son to make his own fortune'''.

Mumbai was a dream world for everyone who stepped there for the first time but once they became part of that dream world''.its reality was exposed''similar situations happened with SDB as he had to adjust with the new changes''.he would also curse the moments when he left home with an empty hand but time had to change for him'''.

TODAY''.MUMBAI'''..

All those people who would taunt him and show him the exit door in his struggle days are now in queue for his autographs and dates''time has indeed changed''.the common man who came to Mumbai with his wife and son has now become one of the top known ghazal singers of India''that too without the support of his surname'..even his little son had grown up to become one of the best singers and music directors ever known and now following their paths was Anant''.better known as "Rockstar Anant".

Bajpai Mansion'..

All the members in the house have gathered for the special pooja done for the best response of Anant's new album "Pehla Pyar Hai Yeh". SDB does the aarti followed by Om and his wife Suganda'..Suganda is about to give the thaali to someone but gets sad'.

Om: Suganda? u were about to give the thaali to Mohan?

Suganda doesn't tell anything but soon agreed'..

Om: Suganda how can u still remember the past always?

SDB: no Om''u can't say this''.she is a mother and she can understand the pain of being away from her son''

Suganda: no baba im ok''.

SDB: see bahu''..we all have no issues with Mohan or rama'..in fact even u know that if he would have told us about rama b4 then we would have gotten them married graciously in front of the world''.but instead of showing courage, Mohan desired to elope with her and marry'''.this made us angry on them''they need to realize that they have hurt us a lot''..hope u understand''but I assure u that they will return to this house one day

Suganda smiles and now look for Anant to continue the aarti but he is found missing''.

SDB: Anant''where r u? Come on here''.

Suddenly someone responds to his words telling that he is on his way''..a handsome, suave and charming guy with expressive eyes and million dollar smile climbs down the stairs'''he is none other than Rockstar Anant'..

Everyone r happy to see him and Suganda gives the thaali to him, which he takes with respect and continues the pooja'..after the pooja is done SDB calls Anant aside'.

SDB: Anant beta? Why did u come late to pooja? u know that devotion to god is very much important for a person''

Anant: sorry baba''.actually I was about to come down when a fan called and appreciated about the poster of my new album'..sorry for that

SDB: see Anant''I have never put any restrictions on u but make sure u take out time for prayers as we get all blessings and such good results due to him''u know my past rite? Today's young generation has got everything in granted but we had struggled a lot to reach here''..

Anant: I understand baba'..u r my role model and guru so I can never go against ur words''

SDB: Im glad to hear that grandson''ok now don't get late for the press conference''all the best''..

Anant: thanks baba'..he greets everyone'..eats dahi cheeni from Suganda and leaves for the conference'''

Posters of Anant's new album is pasted all over and there is a large crowd outside the building where the press conference is to be held''.most of them being news reporters and cameramen to shoot anant's entry and conference live''they all wait eagerly for Anant to come and speak something about his new album. Suddenly a Honda Civic car rolls into the scene and Anant gets out of it with lots of attitude and style''.he removes his brown sunglasses and moves towards the building''

Reporter: hi Anant sir'..What do you have to say about your new album? It's something different from what u have done b4'.

Anant: how can u say that b4 u listen to my song?

Reporter: hmm'.well sir'.u always come up with something new and refreshing'..what's the secret of this positive changes in ur life?

Anant brings up a broad smile in his face'..like is about to blush like a lady'.suddenly a chat alert tune rings in his phone and he excuses himself from all the crowd''.he promises to give every answer in detail during the conference'..the reporters were amazed coze Anant was never seen being so hurried for anything'..

Reporter to herself: was that anant's girlfriend over the phone?

Anant soon reaches his green room and signs in to chat with someone special in his life''she had changed his thoughts and views towards life within a short period of time''he never bothered that he has never seen her''.he didn't even realize that he was falling in love with this unknown princess'..he knew her by her username "Pari"''who was Pari in real? Will Anant ever meet his Pari? Will he realize that he has started liking her?

PRECAP:

Ritika reaches navya's computer shop so that she can convince her to take a half leave to buy Maya a birthday gift. However, she is shocked to find out that Navya is Anant's chat friend "Pari".

Hey guys''at least 1st chapter had a dream sequence''but this chapter was boring with the history and all family thing of Anant so hope I didn't bore u up''.lol'..

P.S: I gave the Precap already revealing that Navya is anant's chat friend Pari so that u guys weave some nice moments in the next update''.mainly coze I have no idea when I can give my next update''.i didn't want u guys to think if im bringing any new girl in anant's life'''no ways''now coming to point, if things turn out well I will have a long journey by this week end'.probably overseas''where, why and when''.I'll tell u guys after I reach there''..but I won't have net connections until I settle down so maybe there can be delays in updating''.don't mind'''.personal reasons so cannot change''..

luv,

siona😎
Edited by Sio_AngeL - 11 years ago
Anisha06 thumbnail
superb update siona luved it <3 hmm pari  sounds intersting ðŸ˜³  its amazing totally different continue soon..Edited by rashi_anya - 11 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Wow superb update siona...loved it. Loved the fact that anya r chat friends and pari is beautiful name...continue soon...Edited by navya19 - 11 years ago
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cool!! So unknowingly Anya do know each other. Nice! Waiting for the next.
momorockz thumbnail
wow siona supperb update:))))Waiting for the next update.