SS- colors,link for my new story page-20

palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Banner credit-"The brat"as well as"pic uploader and creator"..😊

Maan traced his index finger on Geet's "painting easel" which was devoid of her touch for quite long period. His gaze followed the line  that his index finger had drawn through the dust settled on canvas.A lone tear escaped his eyes as he remembered the time when geet used to spend half of her daytime here. Painting was something near to obsession for her. He cleared the dust settled on the canvas when his gaze fell on the color bottles near it. He did not  know why but soon he found himself opening all the color bottles. He was not going to paint for sure. Where geet was flawless in painting,maan was like a 6 years old kid when it comes to this form of art. He chuckled remembering how much geet used to tease him regarding his poor painting skills. With a heavy heart,he started dipping his index finger in each of bottle and put dots on the canvas.He continued doing so till whole canvas was filled with dots of different colors. As he looked at creation,he felt the anxiety leaving his heart for a while.A ray of hope shone amidst the darkness of room which was visible to his eyes only..
" Now I know what i have to do geet.I have to bring these colors back to your life."He said with determination in his voice as well as eyes.
"Maan..."
He heard geet calling him form downstairs and made his way out of storeroom which was once geet's den for painting,...
"keep your eyes closed till i tell you to open them" Maan whispered  in geet's ear while removing his hands from her eyes.
"ohk,i won't"She replied.Sweetness in her voice soothed all the exhaustion of tiring day that he had faced. He made her sit on a king sized bed situated at the center of the room putting his head on her lap.
"I have a surprise for you.."He told her playing with her fingers now..
"and what's that???"she asked enjoying the feel of his rough hold on her soft fingers.
"I.. have.. completed.. redoing.. our room.."He said kissing her each finger between his  each word.
"How does our room look now???"she asked letting her other hand graze in his thick hair.Her eyes were still closed.
"It looks blue.."He replied now shifting his gaze from her face to the surroundings.They were in their room.
"Blue???"She scowled.."you have used your favorite color.."
"Blue is not my favorite.."He gave a dismissive look.."but still i preferred blue..."
"why???"She asked little perplexed.
"To bring ocean and skies in our room..."He said getting up from the bed.His fingers grazed the front wall as he spoke.."our room is more serene now.It seems like it has attained calmness..you know..I have put blue curtains too but in lighter shades..When wind will make them fly at night..they will remind us of  tides of the ocean..."
"and when night is not windy??."She asked..
"then they will act like strainer ..."he replied now standing near the window, holding corner of a curtain in his hand..
"strainer???"she asked again in confusion..
"yes..strainer through which moonlight  will sieve and enter our room.."
She smiled in response.."and what role will they play in daylight..??"
"umm...in summer noon..when hot air will touch them..they will cool it before it touches your face.."He replied with a smile and left the curtain to sit near her again.
"your heart is sad"She said,letting her cheek rest near his heart.
"No its not.."he replied hugging her more close to him.
"Blue is color of sadness.."
"for others..not for me..i already told you,it reminds me of oceans and skies..."he retorted."they are endless..just like my love for you."he continued nuzzling her long hair..
"so our room is an ocean now,,,,"she asked
"ummm"he replied..
"and who i am???"she asked again.
He inhaled ardently  before cupping her face.He kissed each of her eye..She had not opened them yet...He once again got up the bed  and stood at a far corner of the room.."this room is ocean and you are my beautiful mermaid.."he announced in a dramatic voice..
She gave a slight smile in response..."yes your 'blind'mermaid..."she replied;;;His expressions showed immense pain as her words reached his ears.He hung his head down.
She did not need eyes to see his pain..."Can i open my eyes now????"she asked  with a wide smile trying to clear away the fog of grief that had filled the distance between them..
"yes you can..."he replied wiping the tears from his face..
"Though I don't need them  open to see the colors...I have already seen our blue room..you are my eyes now.."she said opening her arms for a hug...He came and hugged her tight"

part 2-pg2
part 3-pg 3
part 4-pg 4
part 5-pg 6
part6-pg 8
part7-pg9
part8-pg12
last part-pg15

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it...
anjucool thumbnail
interesting ss
brillantly written
lovely update...
pls continue soon
add me in ur pm list
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice..

so is geet blind here
This is such a gem! Awesome writing girl. Every emotion, every word was rightly placed. Kudos to you
palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdlife19

nice..

so is geet blind here

Yes,she is blind..
palindrome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cloud9.

This is such a gem! Awesome writing girl. Every emotion, every word was rightly placed. Kudos to you

Thanks..Best comment that i have got for my writing till now...
Keep writing many more works and trust me you deserve all the appreciation. I would've given a long comment but I was in a hurry, but still couldn't stop myself from dropping a comment. Do write more :)
siyana thumbnail
Its awesome
plz con soon
palindrome thumbnail

removed😊
Edited by palindrome - 10 years ago