Sejal Shah aka Kutumb Quits HD - TT News !

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I cant post article Since it from TT Which is not allowed on I-F But The related new is that  - It said Sejal Shah aka Kutumb is too quitting Hitler Didi post leap with Smita ! Edited by -SweetGirl- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One more wicket down.

How many more to go?
afghan33 thumbnail
she needs to go also i didn't like her very annoying. bring another actor to play indira's mother.
afghan33 thumbnail
smita singh aka suaina bhabi was annoying also with her crying and babbling. thank god she quit the show. we need new fresh characters to play indira's family.
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
O M G Kutumb ??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Hetu ji , TT articles are allowed on IF , only TC ones aren't allowed๐Ÿ˜‰

Here's the article 

Its a Leap Season on Small Screen is going on. In past few months audience has witnessed it with their favorite show.

One more show of small screen is going for Laep-o-scopy. Zee Tv's Hitler didi is going to take 8 years leap in the show, shooting for it already on floor and along with that few character got full stopped further and few Actors has full stopped their character and exited from the show.

After Smita Singh played Indira's sister-in-law (Bhabhi), Now Sejal Shah Jha who played Indira's mother has also Quit the show. As per Source get to know that actual reason of quitting the show is unknown track and character's length post leap in the show.

In that case, only hope post leap show will maintain attention of their viewers and gained more audiences for the show.

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who is next๐Ÿ˜‰ munna bhai saab or inder sharma toh nahi?? i think even ishaan left
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nope Nancy TT too is not allowed as per CC of I-F.DT members can close it since Its directly related to rival sites Which are not allowed to be posted on I-F.Many forums closes each TT posts !

Anyways Thanks for article.:)Shes going too !๐Ÿ˜†What else I can say !
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Nope Nancy TT too is not allowed as per CC of I-F.DT members can close it since Its directly related to rival sites Which are not allowed to be posted on I-F.Many forums closes each TT posts !

Anyways Thanks for article.:)Shes going too !๐Ÿ˜†What else I can say !

you sure ? ๐Ÿ˜† i always post TT stuff , no one closes them ๐Ÿ˜†
no worries because our forum rules only mentions TC , so we're safe ๐Ÿ˜†

okay so no more sunaina bhabi 
no more kutumb
so no more SF now ? ๐Ÿ˜’

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Goodluck to Sejal and she is good actress. tfs Hetu ji.