Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh...I thought Arnav will come and see Mr.Snakewa and his Lova LoVa doing ghup-chup romance ziyada-Planning kum meeting, But No problemo...Arshi meeting is more Important...  

Yeee...Can't wait for the next Chapter, Ma Lady, You are killing us here with all the curiosity...😆

*Edit* Btw, Just saw the VM...God, that was so So perfectly done...👏 

Originally posted by: smitzy

Ok done hai!!  Well we do have the most insane plans when it comes to ridding the world of Di- Dadi and damaad  😆

Mr. snakewa's lova lova - ROFL!!

ASR mood ayenga very soon! work in progress hai re!

Haha...The D-villains...🤢
I know, Acha naam hai na? perfect one...you likewa the name? 😳
Yaaa...Oh Yaaa... Ahhh...ASR 
Edited by A.Hajnal - 11 years ago
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If this actually happened on the show and it ended just as Khushi walked into his room I would have freaked out! Now reading it and it ended right when she walked into his room...I started shouting at my laptop!! I hate cliffhangers! Who invented the cliffhanger! It's stupid! I hope you update soon 😒 
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we'll its nice to know i was missed!🤗just to let you know; i write my reactions as i read...so sometimes they might not make sense.😆

Chapter 8 Scene 1:
Didn't the papers say that the property was at LN(yup back in chapter7 scene1)??? shouldn't that be a clue to Arnav that they papers his Dadis wants him to sign have something to do with khushi [WHO SHE HATES!!!]-that alone should send up red flags and warning bells in his brain!

Chapter 8 Scene 2:

Uggg Anjali is so eager to get khushi and her things out of the house; cuz that makes way for her creep to come back.🤢🤢🤢🤢

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think this has been your best work so far!
No complaints :D
Perfect!
This is It
Blockbuster !
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love nani she still treats khushi the same and i like how she was like but khushi u just came like saying dont go
it must be really hard for khushi to give all the shagun stuff back 
and arnav going frantic about losing the ring i loved as it does show his true emotions, he just lets his anger and dadis words get to him
im glad the lawyer pointed out that random paper they put into the file and he kept it out
shyaam is a dog generally and dadi is ten times worse
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow nice...he is going crazy just because he lost the ring...for god sake arnav just swallow the damn pride and apologise to khushi...god dammit...wow waiting eagerly for their encounter...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER 8 SCENE 1
Loved it but I have a complaint - its just too short😭 I love your portrayal of Buaji- I love her character on screen & you have done total justice to her as well- well done👏 AS on screen we await those Arshi moments when they share the screen & so I wanted you to bring them together but alas it did not happen😭
CHAPTER 8 SCENE 2
Arhhh - no -no - you stopped that at a crucial part just like they do on the show- please update soon.
Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Loved this chapter.  All of Khushi's pain is there to see.  Her heart has been broken and she seems older in a matter of days.  You could at least not stop the story at such an important place!!!!!  Look forward to your update soon.
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh
ab kya ho ga!!!!!!!!!!
but all said and done this IPK is brilliant.
i really want khushi and arnav to meet
kaymail thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..I am sure u will make meet even awesome.