Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh my god!!! this is really intense!!! i m gonna die out of curiosity!! 

dadi!😑 

asr will ask forgiveness frm khuhsi ! right ??? 

update soon:)
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: seven_stars

oh my god!!! this is really intense!!! i m gonna die out of curiosity!! 

dadi!😑 

asr will ask forgiveness frm khuhsi ! right ??? 

update soon:)

πŸ˜†

don't die yet.. i need every one of my supporters! πŸ˜‰

Yep I did promise I'll update all the three scenes on the same day.. work is in progress.. regarding ASR going to ask for forgiveness.. I'll be a little mean here and say, wait and watch hehehehe *sorry couldn't resist* πŸ˜›
Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

It was awesum..Luved it!!

Update Soon..

smitzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

Hey! Thanks for the Add and the Pm!
I am definitely going to promote your work :D
Really a good job!

Thanks Sanika! :) it would mean a lot!
smitzy thumbnail

[Chapter 2 Last installment]

Scene 3

[Cut to Gupta House]

Khushi feels someone gently calling her name. A voice so endearing that it was managing to slowly peel off layers of her sleep. A voice asking her to wake up. A voice cajoling her to open her eyes. A voice that said her name like it was the most precious thing in the world. Khushi... Khushi... Khushi... Only one person she knew took her name in that persistent way. Arnavji??

She gasps and opens her eyes instantaneously just to find herself lying on the bed all alone. Khushi looks around in confusion. She had been sure she heard a voice that was beckoning her. She looks around again. Buaji walks into the room and starts saying something to her. But she can't hear a word spoken by Buaji, all she can hear is the soft faint whisper of Khushi... Khushi rubbed her ears and like a drain being unclogged all sounds suddenly came rushing to her.

"Sanaka Devi, uthhooo!! Pata hai tumhe  subah ke 9 baj gaye hain," exclaims an irritated Buaji. "Pani band ho jayega Nand Kishore, jaldi jao aur naha kar aao!" She unceremoniously shakes Khushi out of the bed. "Payaliya tanik rasoi mein hamari madad to kar dio." She beckons Payal.

Payal stops by Khushi and squeezes her arm gently. "Khushi tum theek ho?"

Khushi hears the line spoken by Payal but again in that whispering tone of Arnav's husky voice. She again rubs her ear violently. Payal looks at her in surprise.

"Kya hua tumhe? Kaan kyun saaf kar rahi ho?" Payal enquires seriously.

"Jeeji, humein na sirf Arnav ji ki awaj sunai de rahi hai," Khushi complains as she continues to ring her ear while staring all around her room. Payal smiles sadly. "Pagal. Ja naha le, warna sach mein paani khatam ho jayega." Payal leaves for the kitchen.

Khushi stops rubbing her ear as she thinks to herself. "Khushi tub hi na ek number ki paglet hai, Arnavji yahan hain bhi nahin aur fir bhi tujhe - " and she suddenly stops her thought midway. Arnavji yahan nahin hain. Her eyes automatically move towards her bags kept by the cupboard, still unpacked from last night. Arnavji yahan nahin hain. She stares down at the "A" in beautiful mehendi designs on her hand. Arnavji yahan nahin hain. Her eyes pause at the shimmering diamond ring on her ring finger. She remembers that Arnav had left her side on the mandap. She remembers coming back to Gupta House in the dead of the night. She remembers the story that her mother told her. Sudden realisation brings back tears in her eyes. Arnavji yahan nahin hain.

"Khuseee? Nahane gai ki nahin?" bellows Buaji from the kitchen. Khushi quickly wipes off her tears and yells back, "Haan ja rahe hain Buaji," and quickly rushes into the bathroom.

Her phone is lying on the bed. There is nobody in the room. Suddenly it starts vibrating. The phone rings in its entirety but it being on silent no one can hear it. After a gap of a minute, it starts vibrating again. The caller id on the phone screen shows for a second time : Arnavji calling.

[Cut to SUV, ASR driving]

"Ye Khushi phone kyun nai utha rahi," mutters Arnav. She must be busy. Thodi der mein fir try karta hun. He hits redial. The phone rings again and continues till the last second. Still no response. Arnav's brows arch together in a frown. He calls for a third time and he is again greeted with the automated tone of  "The person you're trying to call is unavailable." Arnav starts getting irritated. "What the hell Khushi! Pick up the damn phone!"

[Cut to Gupta House]

Khushi is dressed in fresh clothes and is drinking tea and eating breakfast with Buaji and Payal.

"Buaji Amma kahan hai?" Khushi asks.

"Are, Nand Kishore use kuch kaam aa gaya tha, to subahi nikal padi. Aa jayegi kuch der ma. Tum parantha khao Sanaka Devi, aur ek dein?" Buaji bustles around, busy like a bee.

In Khushi's room, her phone again flashes "Arnav calling". Finally when it stops ringing, the screen says: 17 missed calls.

[Cut to SUV, Arnav driving]

Arnav is pale and visibly very distraught. All sorts of thoughts are running in his head. Khushi phone kyun nahin utha rahi? Shayad abhi bhi kal raat ke liye mujhse naraaz hai. He closes his eyes as if in regret. Then suddenly his eyes snap open, unke ghar ke landline pe phone karta hoon. And he dials the alternate landline number. But he is greeted with the automated tone of  "Sorry, this number is temporarily out of service." What the hell! Arnav exclaims under his breath. He again redials Khushi's number for the 18th time.

[Cut to Gupta House]

Khushi walks to the landline and picks it up only to exclaim loudly to Buaji.

"Arre! Ye phone ko kya hua Buaji?" She pushes her finger down on the click couple of times but can't hear any dial tone.

"Phone to subah se kaam naahin kar raha hai Khushi. Humne Vimala aunty ke ghar se phone company walon ko complaint likhwa di hai. Shayad sham tak theek ho jayega," Payal says in response. Khushi nods in understanding.

[Cut to SUV, Arnav still driving]

Arnav is very angry by now. He removes his handsfree and throws it on the dashboard. Khushi mujhe ignore kar rahi hai? He seethes to himself. Has she forgotten whom am i? Theek hai main bhi phone nahin karunga use ab. Arnav stops at a traffic signal. Ghar pe phone nahin lag raha, Khushi bhi phone nahin utha rahi... Confusion and irritation are cocktailed together in his mind. A sudden tangential thought hits him. Kahin Khushi ko kuch ho to nahin gaya? Arnav's heartbeats start racing erratically. Panic runs through his veins. He impatiently taps the steering wheel and shouts at the inanimate traffic lights to go green "Come on damnit!" As soon as it turns green, he pushes down his foot on the accelerator and quickly takes a detour from the way to his office to go to Khushi's home instead.

[Cut to Gupta House: Khushi's room]

Payal and Buaji are busy in preparations for lunch. Khushi is in her room. She closes the door behind her, cutting herself from the rest of the house. From the entrance, she stares at her suitcase at the corner of her room and lets out a sigh. Kabhi na kabhi to saaman nikalna hi padega na Khushi. She shakes her head sadly and walks purposefully towards her cupboard. She drags the suitcase next to her bed and opens it up. She sits on the floor, crosses her legs and settles down comfortably next to the open suitcase. She starts taking out her clothes neatly wrapped in cellophane paper. These were supposed to be the clothes she was to wear as the new daughter-in-law of the Raizada Family. Tears start clouding her vision again as soon as she reached her bridal dress. She rests both her mehendi covered hands on the filgerie of the lehenga. Her beautiful engagement ring shines brightly against the blood red dress. Tears start flowing freely down her cheek. Hurt pierces  her heart like shards of glass.

[Cut to Gupta House]

A door slams shut outside the Gupta House. A few minutes later, someone rings the bell, within a few seconds the bell is heard again. And then like someone having a epileptic attack, the bell keeps ringing on  and on.

"Haye re Nand Kishore! Aae rahe hain, aae rahe hain, tanik ruko to sahi!" exclaims Buaji as she walks to the door. She opens it and gets the shock of her life when she sees Arnav standing in front of her, wearing his usual brown suit with a wild a look of panic in his eyes.

"Buaji," he merely nods at her curtly and walks straight inside without saying another word to her. Buaji is thunderstruck.

Arnav reaches the kitchen to find an equally shocked Payal who can't understand if it is really him or if she's dreaming.

"Payal, Khushi kahan hai?" Arnav asks Payal.

"Huh?"

"Khushi jahan bhi ho! Tumhe usse kya matlab hai?" thunders Buaji who seems to have suddenly found her voice. Arnav looks at her with an annoyed look.

"Buaji," he starts in hopes to reason with her but then looks at the wild defensive look on Buaji's face to the upset look on Payal's and understands he wasn't going to get any help from either of them. He decides to take the matters in his own hands.

"KHUSHI!" he shouts loudly. He angrily walks straight to her room and forcefully opens the door. "Khushi? Tum theek ho?" he questions the room at large. Then, his eyes find Khushi sitting on the floor, her hands entwined in her bridal lehenga, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Arnavji?" she gasps his name in disbelief.

NEXT SCENE (click)

~ End of Chapter 2 ~

ENGLISH VERSION

[Chapter 2 Last installment]

Scene 3

[Cut to Gupta House]

Khushi feels someone gently calling her name. A voice so endearing that it was managing to slowly peel off layers of her sleep. A voice asking her to wake up. A voice cajoling her to open her eyes. A voice that said her name like it was the most precious thing in the world. Khushi... Khushi... Khushi... Only one person she knew took her name in that persistent way. Arnavji??

She gasps and opens her eyes instantaneously just to find herself lying on the bed all alone. Khushi looks around in confusion. She had been sure she heard a voice that was beckoning her. She looks around again. Buaji walks into the room and starts saying something to her. But she can't hear a word spoken by Buaji, all she can hear is the soft faint whisper of Khushi... Khushi rubbed her ears and like a drain being unclogged all sounds suddenly came rushing to her.

"Sanaka Devi, wake up!! Do you know it is almost 9 AM," exclaims an irritated Buaji. "The water supply will be shut off Nand Kishore, go and take a bath quickly!" She unceremoniously shakes Khushi out of the bed. "Payaliya come to kitchen and help me out please." She beckons Payal.

Payal stops by Khushi and squeezes her arm gently. "Khushi are you alright?"

Khushi hears the line spoken by Payal but again in that whispering tone of Arnav's husky voice. She again rubs her ear violently. Payal looks at her in surprise.

"What happened to you? why are you cleaning your ear?" Payal enquires seriously.

"Jeeji, I can only hear Arnavji's voice," Khushi complains as she continues to ring her ear while staring all around her room. Payal smiles sadly. "Idiot. Go take a bath otherwise the water will really go off." Payal leaves for the kitchen.

Khushi stops rubbing her ear as she thinks to herself. "Khushi you're an A class idiot. Arnavji isn't here and yet - " and she suddenly stops her thought midway.  Arnavji isn't here . Her eyes automatically move towards her bags kept by the cupboard, still unpacked from last night.  Arnavji isn't here She stares down at the "A" in beautiful mehendi designs on her hand.  Arnavji isn't here. Her eyes pause at the shimmering diamond ring on her ring finger. She remembers that Arnav had left her side on the mandap. She remembers coming back to Gupta House in the dead of the night. She remembers the story that her mother told her. Sudden realisation brings back tears in her eyes.  Arnavji isn't here.

"Khuseee? Did you go for your bath or not?" bellows Buaji from the kitchen. Khushi quickly wipes off her tears and yells back, "Yes going Buaji," and quickly rushes into the bathroom.

Her phone is lying on the bed. There is nobody in the room. Suddenly it starts vibrating. The phone rings in its entirety but it being on silent no one can hear it. After a gap of a minute, it starts vibrating again. The caller id on the phone screen shows for a second time : Arnavji calling.

[Cut to SUV, ASR driving]

"Why isn't Khushi picking up the phone," mutters Arnav. She must be busy. I'll wait for a minute and try again. He hits redial. The phone rings again and continues till the last second. Still no response. Arnav's brows arch together in a frown. He calls for a third time and he is again greeted with the automated tone of  "The person you're trying to call is unavailable." Arnav starts getting irritated. "What the hell Khushi! Pick up the damn phone!"

[Cut to Gupta House]

Khushi is dressed in fresh clothes and is drinking tea and eating breakfast with Buaji and Payal.

"Buaji where is Amma?" Khushi asks.

"Are, Nand Kishore she has some work, so she went out early in the morning itself. She'll be back in a while. You finish your paratha Sanaka Devi, you need one more?" Buaji bustles around, busy like a bee.

In Khushi's room, her phone again flashes "Arnav calling". Finally when it stops ringing, the screen says: 17 missed calls.

[Cut to SUV, Arnav driving]

Arnav is pale and visibly very distraught. All sorts of thoughts are running in his head. Why isn't Khushi picking up the phone? I guess she is still mad at me for last night. He closes his eyes as if in regret. Then suddenly his eyes snap open, I'll try their landline number. And he dials the alternate landline number. But he is greeted with the automated tone of  "Sorry, this number is temporarily out of service." What the hell! Arnav exclaims under his breath. He again redials Khushi's number for the 18th time.

[Cut to Gupta House]

Khushi walks to the landline and picks it up only to exclaim loudly to Buaji.

"Arre! what happened to the phone Buaji?" She pushes her finger down on the click couple of times but can't hear any dial tone.

"Phone has been out of order since morning Khushi.I've used Vimala aunty's phone to register a complaint with the Phone company. It should get repaired by the evening," Payal says in response. Khushi nods in understanding.

[Cut to SUV, Arnav still driving]

Arnav is very angry by now. He removes his handsfree and throws it on the dashboard. Khushi is ignoring me? He seethes to himself. Has she forgotten whom am i? Fine I won't call her now. Arnav stops at a traffic signal. The landline isn't working, Khushi isn't picking up her phone...Confusion and irritation are cocktailed together in his mind. A sudden tangential thought hits him. Has something happened to Khushi? Arnav's heartbeats start racing erratically. Panic runs through his veins. He impatiently taps the steering wheel and shouts at the inanimate traffic lights to go green "Come on damnit!" As soon as it turns green, he pushes down his foot on the accelerator and quickly takes a detour from the way to his office to go to Khushi's home instead.

[Cut to Gupta House: Khushi's room]

Payal and Buaji are busy in preparations for lunch. Khushi is in her room. She closes the door behind her, cutting herself from the rest of the house. From the entrance, she stares at her suitcase at the corner of her room and lets out a sigh. You'll have to unpack eventually, Khushi. She shakes her head sadly and walks purposefully towards her cupboard. She drags the suitcase next to her bed and opens it up. She sits on the floor, crosses her legs and settles down comfortably next to the open suitcase. She starts taking out her clothes neatly wrapped in cellophane paper. These were supposed to be the clothes she was to wear as the new daughter-in-law of the Raizada Family. Tears start clouding her vision again as soon as she reached her bridal dress. She rests both her mehendi covered hands on the filgerie of the lehenga. Her beautiful engagement ring shines brightly against the blood red dress. Tears start flowing freely down her cheek. Hurt pierces  her heart like shards of glass.

[Cut to Gupta House]

A door slams shut outside the Gupta House. A few minutes later, someone rings the bell, within a few seconds the bell is heard again. And then like someone having a epileptic attack, the bell keeps ringing on  and on.

"Haye re Nand Kishore! I'm coming, I'm coming, hold on to your horses!" exclaims Buaji as she walks to the door. She opens it and gets the shock of her life when she sees Arnav standing in front of her, wearing his usual brown suit with a wild a look of panic in his eyes.

"Buaji," he merely nods at her curtly and walks straight inside without saying another word to her. Buaji is thunderstruck.

Arnav reaches the kitchen to find an equally shocked Payal who can't understand if it is really him or if she's dreaming.

"Payal, where is Khushi?" Arnav asks Payal.

"Huh?"

"Khushi may be anywhere! what is it to you?" thunders Buaji who seems to have suddenly found her voice. Arnav looks at her with an annoyed look.

"Buaji," he starts in hopes to reason with her but then looks at the wild defensive look on Buaji's face to the upset look on Payal's and understands he wasn't going to get any help from either of them. He decides to take the matters in his own hands.

"KHUSHI!" he shouts loudly. He angrily walks straight to her room and forcefully opens the door. "Khushi? Are you alright?" he questions the room at large. Then, his eyes find Khushi sitting on the floor, her hands entwined in her bridal lehenga, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Arnavji?" she gasps his name in disbelief.

NEXT SCENE (click)

UPDATE: uhmm, I'd really appreciate some feedback if this track seems to be to your liking or not. comments and critiques equally appreciated. Cheers!

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this track! I wana see what Nani has to say about everything that Dadi has told Arnav.

I hate Dadi so much! i wana claw her face off and rip her eyes out.
😑
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
continue soon...hope arnav comes to know the truth soon...
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Smitzy, Nice story. Wish they had shown it this way than the Anji drama. Can you add me to your PM list?
seven_stars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for update. 

i hope asr will come to know truth VERY SOON!! 

i hate dadi!! 😑 

cont soon!
tiena395 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing! Ur an extremely talented writer.