Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _mahi_

wow HJ and Shru👏 you guyz just nailed the story👏 loved both the chapters 😳 

aww poor arjun had to set all things up for Riya 😛.. n totally loved the scene when Shree called arjun khadoos and su started crying 🤣 like mom like beti 🤣
thanks for the amazing updates sweets😳

awww...mahiii thank you so much I'm so happy you love our work...Embarrassed
yaar you leave me speechless with your comments😉 and I love it...Tongue
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ff pm me wid future upd8s
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely parts gals!
Di pm ka reply karna math boolna
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poor riya, she doesnt remember anything, and she thinks Arjun and she are married...
N poor riya when she tried kissed him, he just went away😳
How will Arjun deal with Riya now, she'll expect him to behave as her husband...
Great twist, please update soon😃
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey.. Thanks for the PM.. 

Both the updates were really nice.. I was hoping for a happy reunion.. But you've surprised me with the new twist! Love it.. 
SO, now Ri thinks they're married.. It'll be interesting to see how Arjun copes with it.. Esp, since he's obviously developed feelings for her.. 

Please continue soon.. 😊
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow so amazing u are a grate writer plz continue and plz upload the next one soon really soon i know i am being Little bit  selfish but plz cant wait 
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thx dear..

After a lng wait u update a such a nyc part.

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg.. Just read it.. Loved sunera-arjun bonding.. Shree nd chotu i jus love them both.. So riya lost her memory and thinks they r married.. Its gonna be a tough time for Arjun... Poor Arjun😔 seriously cant to wait see how their relationship progress... If possible, please update soon:-) btw its a fabulous update:)
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ch 10

Later that night arjun is near his cupboard getting his clothes when riya comes from behind a hugs him

Arjun caught off guard riya kya hua theek ho na ? feeling ok na? asks arjun

Haan theek hoon jaanu now that im here im perfect it feels like im in heave when im in your arms says riya she then slowly takes he hands and strokes his chest I missed you she has her head leand on his back . I love you she kisses him on his shirt on the back.

Arjun feeling very uncomfortable doesn't know what to do .

I love you too sweetheart he turns around puts hand on cheek . im happy you are back home and live riya seeing you in that state killed me . he kisses her forhead.

Riya goes to kiss him but thankfully su began to cry arjun suddenly ran towards her and held her

Arjun holding su kya hua mere princess ko huh? Bhooku ho(hungery) ya neendu hai huh( sleepy)? Kya hua my golden girl he was rocking her in his arms and whispered inher ear ( thank you beti you saved your papa today ) and kisses her nose .

She smiles but gets cranky again

He places her on the bed and goes tp get her bottle

Ri on the bed looking at su

She picks her up

Oye meri princess kya timing hai aap ki thoda romance papa ki saath kar do she smiles at her and plays with her ki baat nahi jab raat ko so the na tab ill spend time with your papa says riya arjun who is coming in the room hears this . he is so worried he he doesn't what to do . after feeding su and burping her he places her in the middle of their bed riya goes to pick her up and place her in the crib

Riya nahi su sleeps near me agar she doesn't see me she gets scared let her be her chalo its late you too get some sleep he off the light good night he says

Riya is shocked at what arjun just did she didn't understand why he was acting this way something felt odd if their wasa crib in the room then why place in the middle infact the whole day she wa sin her palna tho raat ko kyun nahi .

She wasn't able to get sleep .

A few days pasted arjun was still acted how he was she wanst able to take it any more . he went back to work there was a nurse at home incase she needed anything .

Riya thought this was perfect time to go talk to her friends

She got su ready and headed to etf head office

She walked in with su

Hey ri tum yahaan kyun aye rest karna tah says shree

Haan riya abhi how you feeling asks rathore

Im better sir , um actually ek baat hai I wanted ask you both a few things says riya

Shree is holding su while rathore is looking at a file

They both look nervously at each other

Kya baat hai ri tenshion main lag re ho asks shree

Haan yaar merei aur arjun ki shaadi kasie hui , acha yeh choromeri accident se phele kuch baat hui kya imean koi fight …asks riya

Riya tum suddenly yeh sab kyun asks rathore

Sir please just tell me kya meri marriage was it on the rocks ? were arjun and I not happy ?

Nahi tho ri asia kuch nahi tha says shree

Haan riya tum arjuns e pyaar kar thi says rathore

I know ki main kart hi hoon and karonge but arjun ka kya ? asks riya

Promise me tum dono sach bol re ho vaada karo says riya

Riya yor marriage was never on the rockings vaada says shree

Haan riya aisa koi baat nahi hai says rathore

Just then arjun walks in

Kya hua riya tum yahaan you ok na? asks arjun

Ek minute Rawte mere saath aao abhi baat kar na hai says rathore

Sir aap kya baat kar na hai arjun ki saath jo main nahi sun sak thi hoon sshe questioned

Rathore was surprised at her question riya never had tlked like that to him before

Riya nothing case ki baat tha says rathore

Bas enough already kitna jhoot sir ? and shree tum bhi jhoot

Riya kya hua kaun si jhoot says arjun

Before my accident was somthig wrong kya? Koi baat hui kya says riya

Kya no riya dehko please calm down

He sits her down aisa kuch nahi hau

Suddenly the chai wala came arjun opens his walat to pay for it when

Riya grabs it and starts yelling oh I see koi baat nahi thi huh you are right baat nahi thi larki thi she holds the open walat that has a picture of roshni and him in it .

Yeh kaun hai huh? Who is she so this what you were doing when I was in coma huh ? yells riya

They are shocked the team .

Riya its nothimg like that don't over react please doctor kay bolo clam down .

Oh really then what is it like arjun huh ever since im come back you are runninga way from me mere pass nahi aana chate you put su in the middle when we sleep koi excuse you always do to move away from me and now other then a photo of us you have picture of some another woman and your self and im over reacting? No im not arjun suryakant Rawte who the hell is she damn it . she is the reason my husband doesn't want get close to me are you having a affair ?

Suddenly chotu comes running in

Sir rana is out of jail

Riya hearing that name

Rana ? suddenly she feels dizzy and faints

Arjun catches her

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ch 11

Arjun genuinely worries about Riya, so calls the doctor himself while the rest of the team goes in search of Rana.

Etf team didn't know that Rana knew about Su, and wants to kidnap her from Riya.

Etf team searched all the possible places for Rana but everything goes in vain.

Meanwhile, the doctor informed Arjun that Riya was fine, but warned him not to stress her too much for few more days.

Arjun nodded his head, and assured the doctor on following his instructions.
When Riya woke up few hours later she found her lying on her own bed with Arjun by her side.

Riya woke up, she was extremely upset at everyone, as no-one was there except Arjun she busted out on Arjun asking sab kahan hai? i wnat them here abhi there mnay unaswered questions yells riya

riya jo bhi questions hai ill asnwer them please calm down doctor abhi bol ki tum ne sttress nahi hona says arjun
oh really you are so worried about my stress then why do you give it to me huh? who is that picture wali ? kaun hai woh ? and Rana yeh kaun hai ? answer me damn it yells riya

A tensed Arjun explains her how he's a criminal caught during human trafficking case, he pouts out half of the truth and leave the rest.

Rana who is already some how mangaged to get in Arjun's house, hears their conversation. Sneakily he grabs Su, and tries to escapes from his house.

The Etf team reaches Arjun's house on time, they notice someone sneakily getting out of Arjun's house. They try to catch but Rana runs as fast as he can.

Everyone chases him; Shree runs to Arjun and informs him

Sir rana has just ran from here with su he has kiddnaped her jaldi chalo says shree
kya su ..damn i wont spare him i swear how dare he yells arjun

ek aur jhoot arjun rana ka kuch aur hi baat hai an or else why would he kidnap aur su kaise baap ho tum apni dushmani ki liye aap ki beti ki jaan is at risk yells raiy

Riya taunts Arjun which hurts him deeply,

riya taunt as much as you want later abhi i have find su

and Arjun goes in search of Rana.

Before Rathore and Chotu could get to Rana's adda Arjun gets there, and gets hold of Su who was crying her lungs out.

get your dirty hands off her yells arjun hands her to shree

Rathore gets there and takes Rana with him to the Etf office, so that he could be directly taken to the Central Jail this time. Unlike before he had ran out of jail couple of times before.

Rathore didn't want to risk, Riya hurriedly reached Etf office where she came face to face to Rana, who had been arguing about Su; claiming her to be his daughter.

Which Arjun didn't agree off, Riya heard Rana's argument with Rathore that had stunned her ears off.

she took a deep brath and closed her eyes

She stayed calmed opend the door a walked in and determinedly said, 'No, Su tumhari beti nahi hai Rana'

Kuch bhi keh lo tum, Su meri aur Arjun ki hi beti hai, she sternly said.

Rathore was little bit worried from inside. But there was no traces of confusion on his face. Everyone acted coolly so that Riya wont know,

but Riya said it loud. Mujhe pata hai mere saath kya hua tha, aap logo ki saari baate sun li hai maine, sun kar ghin aa rahi hai mujhe.

Riya slaps Rana and said, 'How dare you call my daughter as yours?' Ye meri beti hai sirf meri aur

Arjun ki samjhe!! Rana evilly laughed at her, then pleaded, 'Please mujhe meri beti de do, mai tumse bhi shaadi karne ke liye tayar hu said Rana.

This disgusted Arjun and Rathore, Arjun went forward angrily but was pulled back by Rathore. While Chotu whispered, 'Yaar Shree mamla serious hote ja raha hai.' Whereas Shree just nodded his head in response and started bitting his nails in tension.

Before Riya could react, 'Enough, ye bahot ho raha hai Rana tu chup chap bait nahi toh yahi khatam kar dunga' yelled an impatient Rathore.

Rana laughs, and looks towards Riya, and says "Oye item ek kaam kar itna hi bharosa hai apne Hero pe toh voh kya bolte hai D..D..Rana struggled with his english, (Arjun storms forward to punch Rana but Riya stops him from doing so.)

Suddenly Shree spoke DNA test right? Rathore glared at Shree, Shree instantly hid behind Commando Chotu.

'Challenge accepted, dekh lo Rana mai sahi hu mujhe pata hai fir bhi, agar mai jeeti toh sach mai tumhe Fasi tak pahuchaungi for kidnapping my Su' said Riya.

The ETF team insists her not to do the DNA test,

Riya yeh sab kar ki koi zorat nahi hai said Rathore
haan ri jaane do na said shree
kya hua tum sab ko why are you all worried su meri aur arjun ki hi beti hai says riya
socho lo item said rana luaghing
shut up damn it dehko tum sab sun lo only a mother can tell who the father of her baby is even though i have lost my memory meri dil bol raha ki su sirf aur sirf arjun ki beti hai
for god sakes she has his smile said riya

test hoga sahmje ya samjao but a determined Riya goes forward with the test. She takes the samples to the lab and submits it herself. In the whole conversation Arjun didn't speak a word against her.

It was past an hour already, Riya hadn't returned back to the ETF office. Everyone were worried sick for her, she had insisted of going alone despite of being weak no-one protested against her. Rathore paced around the office anxiously while Chotu and Shree were beating on who would win the DNA contest.

Chotu: Ye Rana ka hi ho sakta hai

Shree: Nahi Chotu mujhe strongly lag raha hai ki Su Arjun Sir ki hi beti hai.

They bet on a month full dinner free contest. As they conversation ended Riya stormed in.

She smashed the papers on Rana's face and said, dekha maine kaha tha na Arjun hi hai mere pati aur Su ke papa. Tumhari bakwas theory ka aur tumhare DNA challenge ka dono ka kachra hogaya hai Rana. Now you're done here.

Rathore was stunned like a statue; he looked through the papers and said its true guys. Riya sahi keh rahi thi. Everyone sighed in relief, while Arjun was expressionless.

'Dekha Chotu mai BET jeet gaya' Shree said out loud while everyone stared at them, Shree grinned nervously. Abh tu toh gaya whispered Chotu.

Chotu was still in shock, he asked Shree lekin kaise yaar? Kab hua ye sab? Shree: voh bhi pata chal jayega chotu.

'Rawte, mere cabin bhi abhi, baat karni hai important hai' yelled Rathore.

A doubtful Riya asked but Sir, ismai kya discuss karna ha su meri aur arjun beti hai imean you all ki main aur arjun ki shaadi hui tho iss main baat kar ki liye kya haii?
Rathore lies and says ye nahi dusre case ke details deni thi riya tum ghar jao get some rest.

Riya nodds. theek arjun ghar jaldi aao baat karni haai abhi meri questions hai that have to be answered said riya and left

Rathore's cabin shree and chotu were outside watching
yaar chotu rathore sir gussa main hai said shree
haan yaar i havent seen him like this before said chotu
rathore closes the door and then grabs arjun by the collar
RAWTE how dare you tum kaise ? kaise hua yeh sab huh ? dehko Rawte ek baar phele because of your carelsess and rash behavior mein apne baby sister roshni ko khoya hai ... Riya is just like Roshni to me . ver since 2yrs back when she tied a rahki on mu hand i swore to my self that im her bade bhai . and i wont let you ruin her life like my sisters life was ruined infact she lost her life because she loved you and now riya .
Rawte as far as i know you hated riya , she always loved you we all could see it inher eyes even you could . par tum you hated that she was trying to live agin forget roshni ..
you never left a chance to taunt her to, insult her to hurt her . tho phir su ? huh kaise hiw could you im sure yeh sab tere galti hai Rawte answer me damn it kasie
arjun who was shocked at rathores outburst
sam please said arjun
sont call me sam RaWte answer my question now yells argore
rathore it was roshni;s birthday woh raat ko i was drunk riya bhi drunk thi woh raat hum club ki baad hotel waipse gaye it was duringthe goa trip .
usko ko woh raat ka kuch yaad nahi tha aur mainbhi kuch nahi bola tha infact muhje bhi theek yaad nahi hai par ab i know ki us raat jo bhi hua su is the result if that night and then eaxtly q week later rana ne riya ke saath .said arjun
Rathore slaped arjun hard across the face
chotu and shree were shocked .
Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago