Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

maybe you havent read the article on Abhishek Tiwari. Its clearly written that he will play a very important role in bringing AnSh closer  that means he is playing role of a cupid 😳and he will fall for the girl who likes Shiv i.e. Ashima. 

The actor will be playing the character of ShivRaj Shekhar's (Siddharth Shukla) brother called Mahi. The character of Mahi is very positive, mysterious and charming.

Abhishek will be seen as a parallel lead in the show. He is loved by the family and his passion for the game of cricket and Mahendra Singh Dhoni gets him the name, 'Mahi'.

We contacted
Abhishek Tewari who confirmed that news, "  Yes I am entering Balika Vadhu as Shiv's brother.  It is an interesting character but I  don't want to reveal much about it. All I can say is when I got call for the show, I immediately said a yes without even getting details about character. I did so because it is a cult show and also personally I used to love watching the show."

well i just read this and this doesnt say that he is a cupid or anything, i really dnt want anymore mysteries gonig around him! for me mahi shivs sis cm are nto the essence of bv

michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think every character in bv needs to have a romantic interest!
I feel he's there just to complete the family... Anandi has a khadus nanad toh she needs a pyara devar πŸ˜Š
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

</div>

<div>

The actor will be playing the character of ShivRaj Shekhar's (<font color="#006dca">Siddharth Shukla</font>) brother called Mahi. The character of Mahi is very positive, mysterious and charming.

Abhishek will be seen as a parallel lead in the show. He is loved by the family and his passion for the game of cricket and Mahendra Singh Dhoni gets him the name, 'Mahi'.

We contacted
<font color="#006dca">Abhishek Tewari</font> who confirmed that news, " Yes I am entering Balika Vadhu as Shiv's brother. It is an interesting character but I don't want to reveal much about it. All I can say is when I got call for the show, I immediately said a yes without even getting details about character. I did so because it is a cult show and also personally I used to love watching the show."

well i just read this and this doesnt say that he is a cupid or anything, i really dnt want anymore mysteries gonig around him! for me mahi shivs sis cm are nto the essence of bv

sorry but i was not talking about this article.Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like Mahi's character..but I hATEEE Abhishek Tiwariii!! 

I wished they could have gotten a better Actor. 

He does not know how to Act. Very irritating.

For the first time I am disappointed with BV casting 
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhishek Tewari of Chand Chupa Badal fame and last seen in Life OK 's Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki will soon enter Colors long running show Balika Vadhu produced by Sphere Origins. The actor will be essaying the character of ShivRaj Shekhar's (Siddharth Shukla) brother called Mahi. The character of Mahi is very positive, mysterious and charming. Abhishek will be seen as a new addition in the show, his character will be a very lively one and his screen name is Mahi. He is a big fan of Mahendra Singh Dhoni, and derives his name from the ace cricketer. Full of life Mahi is the ladla of the family and he will play an important role in helping develop the relationship between Shiv and Anandi. Abhishek has started shooting for the show and if sources are to be believed his introductory scene will be a something different and to look out for. Get ready for this new freshness in Balika Vadhu.Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I'm sure the directors will sort him out... don't worry 😊

Plus I felt he was an improvement on Saanchi... didn't like that actress xD
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I agree with u completely... i find this guy to be rather weird n awkward... bahut overacting karta hai...

But he's kinda hot πŸ€£ maybe he should just keep quiet, stand in a corner without a shirt or something πŸ‘
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this show has been running for quite a long time,  bringing new characters are a must for the show to succeed,  lets enjoy.  
leo4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

Abhishek Tewari of Chand Chupa Badal fame and last seen in Life OK 's Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki will soon enter Colors long running show Balika Vadhu produced by Sphere Origins. The actor will be essaying the character of ShivRaj Shekhar's (Siddharth Shukla) brother called Mahi. The character of Mahi is very positive, mysterious and charming. Abhishek will be seen as a new addition in the show, his character will be a very lively one and his screen name is Mahi. He is a big fan of Mahendra Singh Dhoni, and derives his name from the ace cricketer. Full of life Mahi is the ladla of the family and he will play an important role in helping develop the relationship between Shiv and Anandi. Abhishek has started shooting for the show and if sources are to be believed his introductory scene will be a something different and to look out for. Get ready for this new freshness in Balika Vadhu.

@bold : i still feel even if he is to be the cupid, too much attention of him is urgh, even in chhad chupa badal he was turned from main lead ot side lead simply coZ he cant act!!
@ red it was hardly fresh it iwas so dragged his entry, however as long as he dsnt bring too many hurdles in ansh i acan bear him but the focius really shouldnt be -mahi shiv sis cm and annandi settling in that is not bv ka essence
leo4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: michelle281194

I agree with u completely... i find this guy to be rather weird n awkward... bahut overacting karta hai...

But he's kinda hot πŸ€£ maybe he should just keep quiet, stand in a corner without a shirt or something πŸ‘

@ suchi: bang on, he doesnt know how to act, plus he has actually gotten a lil wierd from his first show, maybe gianed wierght or puffer eyes dnt knw but he really cnt act, so i he is the cupid he will get more screenspace and no aCTI skillstuff time ofr us
actually shiv sis is also pretty badly casted she looks old than both shiv n mahi n cant act ether!!
somehow these extended pp; just for me are diluting the main essence of the show!!