Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
28th i have seen and 29 th not seen😊
DOC108 thumbnail
on 28 th  they follow  the person from the mall and finally enter the hotel ...they dont see kanchi 
 here they order thali and the little girl orders for mineral water ... inside kanchi is busy making rotis
there they keep on asking who all is there in this hotel so kanchis mother introduces every body who is there finally they finish food and r leaving but have no cash to pay and they give the credit card to swipe and they r leaving ...and then kanchi comes out and bua is all tears  after that i dont know πŸ˜ƒ 
baljindarkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
on 29th kanchi and her sister arrive at the agnihotri mansion and unlike lakshmi she is not pleased by the beauty of mention . This is being watched to by bua and jiana Just than a new security man enters who is new there and fails to recognise her as he is new after that an old security man from the time of laksmi enters and is shocked to see her and considers her a bhoot . bua and jiana reach there and somehow manage the situation and ask kaanchi to enter . after arguing she enters the mention and says its similar to the one in daily soaps . Just than bua somehow manages to hide the photo of lakhsmi from kanchi . At the same instant arjun arrives . old security man arrives and tells him about what he saw but he doesnot believe him and trheatens him of loosing his job . he than enters the mabtion when kanchi is about to leave . in order to make kanchi and arjun meet she throws juice on kanchi and shows the washroom .arjun enters and thinks of security guard words
precap --- arjun at his room where he sees kanchi driving his cycle so he wonders who she is and yell at her from distance
one thing we got to know is that arjuns mom is in us .
DOC108 thumbnail
very stupid that some body invites and u go immediately πŸ˜Š
DOC108 thumbnail
looks like a better episode i will see it today 
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arjun still is likable
DOC108 thumbnail